HomeNative Leakproof Plastic Food Storage Container with Lid, 8.5 oz., Pack of 50
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- VERSATILE PLASTIC FOOD STORAGE CONTAINERS - These 8.5 oz round clear plastic food storage containers (outside diameter 117mm, inside diameter 112mm) are ideal for a variety of uses including as restaurant & deli supplies for takeout, everyday kitchen foodsavers, kids lunch boxes or even for carrying meal components separately as a substitute bento box! Perfect for portion control meal prep.
- FDA APPROVED / BPA FREE Polypropylene (PP) food containers are microwave safe (*at least half-full container for under 5 min and under 700 Watt). Also freezer safe down to -20F and suitable for long term food storage, allowing you to make batches of homemade food and store for freshness. Suitable for hot foods up to 120F. They are easy to use and easy clean, with a gentle hand wash recommended to maximize the longevity of these food containers.
- FEATURES - All our containers have snap lock lids / covers for a leak proof, watertight seal, keeping delicate foods fresh and contained. As well as being reusable and extremely durable these stackable containers nest together to save space when not in use, while their interchangeable lids also fit our 15.2 oz containers. All in all one of the best food containers on the market right now!
- MULTI-USE - As well as being great for storing small portions of restaurant take away leftovers, these containers are great for keeping snacks handy while on the go, and also make excellent party buffet bowls! They are ideal for storing a variety of foodstuffs. Simply stack in your fridge or slide into your gym bag. Great sizes, which fit inside your cooler for that perfect picnic! Think outside the box! Also great for storing jewelry, arts & crafts and fine motor toys!
- FULL HOMENATIVE WARRANTY - For any issues, contact us directly for a free replacement or refund. Enjoy this Product Absolutely RISK FREE. Purchase This Set Today by Clicking the Yellow "ADD TO CART BUTTON" Above
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers also shopped for
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
50 x 8.5 oz Round Plastic Food Containers (117mm outside diameter, 112mm inside diameter)
- Made from premium Polypropylene (PP)
- Clear, so you can see exactly what's inside
- Snap lock lids for a leak proof, watertight seal, keeping delicate foods fresh & contained
- Interchangeable lids
- Microwave safe to allow for convenient reheating of foods (*at least half-full container for under 5 min and under 700 Watt)
- Freezer friendly and suitable for long term food storage
- BPA Free
Product Dimensions: 4.8 x 9.4 x 8.6 inches
Item Weight: 1.5 pounds
Shipping Weight: 1.6 pound
- Ideal for restaurant & deli supplies as small to go boxes or deli cups
- Great for everyday use such as kitchen foodsavers, carrying baby food, kids lunch boxes or as party buffet bowls to name just a few!
- Take to school, work, camping, hiking, gym or golf!
- Fit inside your cooler for that perfect picnic
- Also great for arts & crafts, jewelry and fine motor toys!
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
But when I got them, I started using them for food storage, assuming they would be of limited life – maybe 5 or 6 uses per container. So far I’ve been happy. Are they perfect? No. But they’re also about fifty cents or less each.
I use them for portioning stuff and freezing it. They’re not freezer containers and I know it but hey, they work. If you try to pry the lid off the second you take it out using brute force, for sure it will break. So take a breath, throw it in the microwave for a few seconds and it’s fine.
In fact, I use mine in the microwave A LOT and they have lasted far beyond what I expected. I’ll estimate that I’ve used them at a minimum of 10-15 times. In fact, the original stack of unused containers is still much higher than the stack of the ones I re-use.
They’re not junk, they’re not horrible. They’re not Tupperware or Rubbermaid. And they’re not expensive either. I’d say you’re getting much more here than you are paying for. If you’re not careless.
When they have lived out their life in the kitchen, I use them in my shop for mixing epoxy. So far I’ve used exactly 2 for that.
Anyway, not sure if I am unlucky to have a batch with poor quality.
Lids crack immediately. Once you get one sealed, it's probably safe enough to use in the fridge, but I needed something leak proof when bouncing around in a backpack on a multi-day hike. This isn't it. Filled one half way with tap water, sealed it and shook it. Yeah, it leaked. Not a lot, but enough that I might have ended up with cold noodles in my sleeping bag. Yuk.