HomeNative Leakproof Plastic Food Storage Container with Lid, 8.5 oz., Pack of 50
|Sale:||$14.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Details|
|You Save:||$10.00 (40%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- VERSATILE PLASTIC FOOD STORAGE CONTAINERS - These 8.5 oz round clear plastic food storage containers (outside diameter 117mm, inside diameter 112mm) are ideal for a variety of uses including as restaurant & deli supplies for takeout, everyday kitchen foodsavers, kids lunch boxes or even for carrying meal components separately as a substitute bento box! Perfect for portion control meal prep and a great alternative to 21 day diet containers or Tupperware!
- FEATURES - These premium FDA Approved and BPA free Polypropylene (PP) food containers are microwave safe, allowing for convenient reheating of food in seconds without melting or warping. Also freezer safe down to -20∞F and suitable for long term food storage, allowing you to make batches of homemade food and store for freshness. Suitable for hot foods up to 120∞F. They are easy to use and easy clean, with a gentle hand wash recommended to maximize the longevity of these food containers.
- FEATURES - All our containers have snap lock lids / covers for a leak proof, watertight seal, keeping delicate foods fresh and contained. As well as being reusable and extremely durable these stackable containers nest together to save space when not in use, while their interchangeable lids also fit our 15.2 oz containers. All in all one of the best food containers on the market right now!
- MULTI-USE - As well as being great for storing small portions of restaurant take away leftovers, these containers are great for keeping snacks handy while on the go, and also make excellent party buffet bowls! They are ideal for storing a variety of foodstuffs. Simply stack in your fridge or slide into your gym bag. Great sizes, which fit inside your cooler for that perfect picnic! Think outside the box! Also great for storing jewelry, arts & crafts and fine motor toys!
- FULL HOMENATIVE WARRANTY - For any issues, contact us directly for a free replacement or refund. Enjoy this Product Absolutely RISK FREE. Purchase This Set Today by Clicking the Yellow "ADD TO CART BUTTON" Above
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Compare to similar items
This item HomeNative Leakproof Plastic Food Storage Container with Lid, 8.5 oz., Pack of 50
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||HomeNative Limited||HomeNative Limited||HomeNative Limited||Amazon.com||Major Success||Amazon.com|
|Item Dimensions||9.4 x 4.8 x 8.6 in||4.7 x 9.5 x 12.2 in||2.17 x 6.85 x 4.8 in||5 x 6.7 x 4 in||4.5 x 9.2 x 9.5 in||2.75 x 2.75 x 1.5 in|
|Item Weight||1.5 lbs||2 lbs||1.03 ounces||6.08 ounces||1.36 lbs||4.8 ounces|
|Size||9.4 X 8.6 X 4.8 inches||—||—||2.3 oz Each||8 oz||—|
LOOKING FOR A WAY TO KEEP YOUR FOODS FRESHER FOR LONGER AND SAVE MONEY IN THE PROCESS?
HomeNative Brings you the Solution! NEW: 50-Piece Microwaveable Round Plastic Food Container Set
• 50 x 8.5 oz Round Plastic Food Containers (117mm outside diameter, 112mm inside diameter)
• Made from premium Polypropylene (PP)
• Clear, so you can see exactly what's inside
• Snap lock lids for a leak proof, watertight seal, keeping delicate foods fresh & contained
• Interchangeable lids
• Microwave safe to allow for convenient reheating of foods
• Freezer friendly and suitable for long term food storage
• FDA Approved & BPA Free
• Ideal for restaurant & deli supplies as small to go boxes or deli cups
• Great for everyday use such as kitchen foodsavers, carrying baby food, kids lunch boxes or as party buffet bowls to name just a few!
• Take to school, work, camping, hiking, gym or golf!
• Fit inside your cooler for that perfect picnic
• Think outside the box! Also great for arts & crafts, jewelry and fine motor toys!
Get Yours Today and Join the Thousands of Happy Customers! But HURRY as stocks are selling fast & won't last!
ORDER NOW to start benefitting from these convenient food containers!
Top Customer Reviews
A month into using and we have already had five lids and one of the containers break. This last time we found a small broken piece of plastic in the baby food, luckily before we fed it to our 7 month old, and will now stop using them for the baby food. At this time I would no longer recommend for food usage but maybe just craft storage. Changing to 1 star due to how easily they break.
But when I got them, I started using them for food storage, assuming they would be of limited life – maybe 5 or 6 uses per container. So far I’ve been happy. Are they perfect? No. But they’re also about fifty cents or less each.
I use them for portioning stuff and freezing it. They’re not freezer containers and I know it but hey, they work. If you try to pry the lid off the second you take it out using brute force, for sure it will break. So take a breath, throw it in the microwave for a few seconds and it’s fine.
In fact, I use mine in the microwave A LOT and they have lasted far beyond what I expected. I’ll estimate that I’ve used them at a minimum of 10-15 times. In fact, the original stack of unused containers is still much higher than the stack of the ones I re-use.
They’re not junk, they’re not horrible. They’re not Tupperware or Rubbermaid. And they’re not expensive either. I’d say you’re getting much more here than you are paying for. If you’re not careless.
When they have lived out their life in the kitchen, I use them in my shop for mixing epoxy. So far I’ve used exactly 2 for that.
This product is flimsy and unsafe. After putting food in six of them, putting them in the freezer for ONE night, the tops wouldn't come off. Either the tops or the container itself cracked and split, leaving splinters of plastic in the food. And it is advertised to save food for babies??? How dangerous is that? Don't buy these!!
open the lid after placing food in it, the lid breaks and the plastic is hard and jagged when broken. Sharp and dangerous. I bought these for school lunches. My child never told me this part. Apparently she just opened them at school and threw them away after they broke. Because they were so cheap I did not mind that she was not bringing them home after the first use and I never was advised of this! I discovered the breaking problem recently when I started using these for my own lunch. They are absolutely not reusable as they break the first time you open the lid and pose a hazard. Also not leak proof. My daughter did almost immediately report that strawberry juice from fresh strawberries was leaking all over her lunch bag. So when using I always put the filled up container in a plastic bag and seal that. I won't be buying these again and it is a shame because I need such an item for packing lunches.
Lids crack immediately. Once you get one sealed, it's probably safe enough to use in the fridge, but I needed something leak proof when bouncing around in a backpack on a multi-day hike. This isn't it. Filled one half way with tap water, sealed it and shook it. Yeah, it leaked. Not a lot, but enough that I might have ended up with cold noodles in my sleeping bag. Yuk.