Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
HomeRight C900046 ElectroLight Fire Starter
|Price:||$66.27 & FREE Shipping. Details|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Light your fire with the ElectroLight Fire Starter
- Easily light your Charcoal Barbecue, wood burning fireplace or fire pit in 2-3 minutes
- Uses 1300 degree Fahrenheit temperature air to ignite, then fan the flames with built in blower
- No need for lighter fluid or other starter chemicals
- Red start trigger has a built-in safety feature, must stay depressed to hold temperature
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
From the manufacturer
HomeRight has a history of innovation, a passion for quality, and a desire to exceed customer expectations. As a corporation they are committed to quality that begins with product design. All HomeRight factories are ISO9000 certified. HomeRight engineers inspect first article production in every production run.
HomeRight ElectroLight Fire Starter
- Easily light your charcoal barbecue, wood burning fireplace, or fire pit in 2-3 minutes.
- Chemical free fire starter – lights fires without starter fluids.
- Speeds up the heating process on charcoal, fireplaces, and fire pits.
- Red start trigger has a built-in safety feature, must stay depressed to hold temperature.
- 10-Foot long heavy gauge grounded power cord.
- Durable heating element, motor, and switch lasts for thousands of lights.
|Item Dimensions||3.18 x 4.18 x 21.1 inches|
|Manufacturer Part Number||C900046|
|Shipping Weight||2.9 pounds|
Light your fire. The ElectroLight allows you to easily light your charcoal barbecue, wood burning fireplace or fire pit in 2-3 minutes. It uses super high 1300 Degree temperature air to ignite, then fan the flames with built-in blower. No need for lighter fluid or other starter chemicals. Steps to Light 1. Touch the tip of the barrel to the charcoal or wood. At 1300 Degree you have more than two times the temperature required to ignite wood. 2. Once you start seeing embers, while leaving the button depressed, pull the tip slightly away. The blower will continue to fan the flame. 3. Continue until you get the desired level of fire started. Specifications: Durable polycarbonate handle, aluminum cooling shroud, steel cased heating element and cooling stand. Intermittent power switch controls heating element and blower. 10' heavy gauge grounded power cord. Durable heating element, motor and switch to last for hundreds of lights. ElectroLight comes with: Polycarbonate Casing, Intermittent Power Switch, Cooling Stand, Steel-Cased Heating Element, 10 foot Electric Cord. 1500 Watts and 120Volts.
Top Customer Reviews
I used it again last night and there's one thing I'd add. Your charcoal will snap and crackle while this is lighting it, and it will throw off small embers. The fan carries them off and they fall to the ground or they fall on something else and burn holes in it. Depending on where your grill is located it could be a problem.