2 Year Electronics Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- No deductibles or added costs. Parts, labor and shipping included.
- Power surge covered from day one.
- Other breakdowns covered after the manufacturer's warranty expires.
- Includes 24/7 tech support. File a claim online or by phone 24/7.
- If we can't repair it, we'll replace it or reimburse the purchase price with an Amazon e-gift card.
HomeSpot NFC-Enabled Bluetooth Audio Receiver for Sound System
- Bluetooth 4.0 (2.1+EDR backward compatible); Support A2DP profile; Store 8 paired devices
- Superior wireless performance; Transmit up to 66 feet away with line of sight
- Tap-and-pair and tap-and-connect the receiver with NFC-equipped Android, Windows 8 and Nokia phones
- Plug the receiver into any A/V receiver, stereo system, or speaker through standard RCA or 3.5 mm jack; UL-plug AC adapter included
- Play music wirelessly from your Bluetooth-capable smartphone, iPod Touch, iPhone, iPad, Android.
Frequently bought together
Customers also shopped for
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
From the manufacturer
Bluetooth 4.0 Wireless Music Streaming
Play high-quality audio wirelessly from any Bluetooth enabled device including your smartphone, tablet, or computer / laptop on your A/V receiver, home stereo system or speaker with this Bluetooth audio receiver.
Built in with Bluetooth 4.0 (backward compatible with 2.1+EDR) technology lets you connect to most Bluetooth enabled devices without draining your batteries. Freedom to move freely in your house as you listen, conveniently control and stream music from up to 66 feet/20 meters away.
Just plug in, pair and play
The receiver connects to your home stereo or speakers using the included RCA to 3.5mm audio cable or 3.5mm aux cable, and the included power adapter connects to your standard wall outlet.
Simply plug it into your stereo, then connect to your device with just one press of a button.
HomeSpot Bluetooth Music Receiver; 3.5mm audio cable; RCA cable; micro charging USB cable; UL Certified USB Adapter.
- Bluetooth 4.0 (backward compatible with 2.1+EDR)
- Support A2DP profile and store up to 8 paired devices
- Auto-reconnect to last paired device during power-up
- FastStream & Low Latency codecs ensuring synchronised audio during video playback
- Audio output volume matched with RCA input of most AV Receivers and audio systems
- 2 digits identifier in Bluetooth device name for multiple receivers installation
Instant Auto Reconnect
Pair your device with one press of the convenient pairing button. The re-pairing is instant and automatic for hassle-free experience. Auto-reconnect to last paired device during power-up.
Tap to Pair with NFC Technology
If your phone has NFC, just tap it to the receiver to make an instant connection. For Bluetooth phones or computers without NFC, the pairing process is the same as if connecting to other regular Bluetooth audio receivers and speakers.
NFC Bluetooth pairing function has been tested (or reported by users as working) with these phones:
Google Nexus 4, Nexus 5, Nexus 7, Nexus 9, LG Optimus G, G Pro, 4X HD, Samsung Galaxy S4, S4 mini, Galaxy S5, Galaxy Mega, Galaxy S3 SIII*, Galaxy Nexus*, Galaxy Note II, Galaxy Note 3, Galaxy Note 4, S3 mini, Galaxy Victory 4G LTE, HTC One, OneX/XL/SV*, HTC EVO 4G LTE, HTC Windows Phone 8X, Nokia Lumia 920 Windows Phone 8, Lumia 820/822/810/620, Lumia 1020, Nokia 301/700/701/720/610 NFC, Sony Xperia S, Xperia SP, Xperia P, Xperia L, Xperia Ion, Xperia TX (ST29i), Xperia V, Motorola Droid Razr M, Droid DNA.
*Installation of Tap-and-Pair App (or any other NFC Bluetooth pairing handover app compliant to NFC Forum Specifications) is required for Android OS version 4.0.x, despite NFC hardware support by the phone. Tap-and-Pair app can be downloaded free of charge from Google Play Store. Phones that have been upgraded to 4.1 or later do not require app installation for NFC Bluetooth pairing.
Proprietary Bluetooth Name Identifier
2 digits identifier in Bluetooth device name for multiple receivers installation.
|(Gen 2) aptX Low Latency Receiver||(Gen 2) aptX Bluetooth Receiver||(Gen 1) NFC Home Audio Bluetooth Receiver||MultiLink Audio Receiver||NFC Car Audio Bluetooth Receiver||Bluetooth CarKit with Speakerphone & Mic|
|Supported Codec||AAC, SBC, aptX and aptX Low Latency||AAC, SBC and aptX||AAC, SBC and FastStream||AAC, SBC||AAC, SBC and FastStream||AAC, SBC, HFP, HD Voice, HSP, AVRCP|
|Multipoint||Max 2 Devices||Max 2 Devices||No||Max 2 Devices||No||Max 2 Devices|