Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ $10.32 shipping
Homebasix Fan Wall Mount 3-Speed 16In FW40-S1
|Price:||$57.99 & FREE Shipping. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 90 degree full room oscillation.
- 45 degree vertical tilt head.
- Powder coated grill.
- With Remote - Oscillating
- 3 Speed
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
1 fan broke just hanging on wall and I had to reinforce the subframe with metal brackets I made myself. NOW it is a really good fan. I suspect there were hairline fractures from shipment that eventually cracked fully while hanging on wall with temperature changes.
The second fan does not oscillate anymore. I have not taken it down to fix it as I am able to use it without that function and hesitate to re-engineer another fan right now.
Neither fan was packaged very well either, especially considering the fragile construction. For something that is to be mounted on the wall and could fall and hit someone on the head, I am extremely surprised at the inadequate way they put this together. It is a lawsuit waiting to happen. In my case they are both above workbenches, 1st one I redid to be ok, and 2nd one I added a support strap just in case.
On top of all that - they are not easy to set and maintain the angle on fan head. They should have a serrated washer matched to serrated grooves to keep head form pivoting down. I need mine pointed down so no big deal but if you want to set them blowing straight out from wall you will need to alter them or you will keep having to reset them as they will droop.
Update 7/2/13: About two months ago this fan quit working. It started qetting weaker and weaker and then eventually quit. We had used it less than a year. A few months after I installed it it started to get noisy and rattle a lot. This fan is mediocre at best you should save your money. I replaced it with an equivalent Air King brand that cost twice as much but I can already tell is a much nicer fan.
1. Mounting bracket - I like that it comes with an actual mounting bracket. No key hole slides to mount it to the screws in the wall.
2. Remote control - Has all functions. Don't have to worry about my boys standing on something to hit the buttons. We have tall ceilings and the fan is out of reach to a small child.
3. Light weight - This works for the mounting bracket and our old house.
1. Packaging and shipping - Not really a con for the unit exactly I guess but my GOD! Did the shipper kick this thing down the hallway. The box was smashed and beat up and looked like it had been re-taped about 5 times. Also when I opened it there was only two pieces of foam in it. As if they forgot to put the other foam spacer pieces in there so I don't know if this was a return or what. The fan cover was bent up a little bit but easily fixed with my fingers.
2. Cord placement - This is just silly. The cord comes out of the top. I'm sorry I DON'T HAVE A OUTLET IN MY CEILING! It woould be safe to say probably 99 percent of the purchasers for this fan do not have an outlet up high as well. Maybe if I was a qualified electrician or something. They could have at least made it where you can route the cord through the base and out the bottom similar to a phone if you're going to mount it on the wall or on a table.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
WOULD NOT CONSIDER EVEN THE WORD VALUE, IF CHEAP AND GET BY IS WHAT YOU NEED OK!!!!Published 1 day ago by Dan
Fan's were very good but had to get in touch with the manufacturer the remotes did not work on one fan. They did get a new one out to me. It took about 9 days.Published 4 days ago by Amazon Customer
Runs erratically or not at all. Sending it back. Very cheap compared to the last one I bought which lasted four years..Published 7 days ago by James S. Gilbert
Without spending so much, I purchased this fan. Don't trust all the higher star ratings. Difficult to tell, I know. Died after only 7 months of minimal use. Read morePublished 22 days ago by Sonja
We are on our second one of these and it's on it's last leg. The first one lasted about a year and a half and died. I liked the remote feature and took the chance on another. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Katie W
The remote control is without label/description, hence, it is not useful the way it should. Very disappointed. The unit seems like a return. Hope it does not breakdown soon.Published 1 month ago by Feliciano Darlucio