Homech Family Inflatable Swimming Pool, 120" X 72" X 22" Full-Sized Inflatable Lounge Pool for Baby, Kiddie, Kids, Adult, Infant, Toddlers for Ages 3+,Outdoor, Garden, Backyard, Summer Water Party
|Price:||& FREE Shipping|
|You Save:||$30.00 (23%)|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Spacious Play Room for Your Family: The family inflatable swimming pool can hold up to 2 adults plus 3-5 kids to enjoy a splashing pool party in the backyard
- Durable &Long Life Span: The inflatable pool is 50% thicker than most in the market, reducing the risk of punctures ensuring a lengthy life span
- Safe & Soft: Made with Naphthalene and Lead Free, BPA-free material( CPSIA , CPC and ASTM certificates ) the safety.
- Quick and Easy: Inflate in 3-4 minute by electric pump (not included), built-in 2 curve water valves double the drainage speed
- Sturdy &Stable: 3 individual air chambers each with double intake and free flow exhaust valve which can withstand weight while preventing air or water leakage so the swimming pool is always ready with fun for you
Inspire a love of reading with Prime Book Box for Kids
Discover delightful children's books with Prime Book Box, a subscription that delivers new books every 1, 2, or 3 months — new customers receive 15% off your first box. Learn more.
Frequently bought together
Featured items you may like
More items to explore
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Multifunctional Environmentally Inflatable Pool
The inflatable pool is made with Naphthalene and lead Free, BPA-free material( CPSIA , CPC and ASTM certificates ) the safety.
Homech's unique marine design inspire from the the colors of sea, waves and fish.
Curved drainpipe can facilitate the outflow of water.It drains easily with two drain holes.
You can also enjoy fishing with the full-sized Inflatable pool.
Environmentally Inflatable Pool
Green Paint Printing , Safe and Beautiful
Curved drainpipe can facilitate the outflow of water.
Family Swimming Pool,Your Summer Water Party
Constructed from durable PVC, equipped with efficient valves that make it both easy to set up and deflate
You can have parent-child swimming, playing with your family anytime, anywhere such as outdoor, garden, backyard in the family inflatable pool.
This inflatable top ring swimming pool has a white cap to reflect the sun's heat.
You don't burn yourself when getting in or when you're sitting back and resting your arms along the top surface.
|120'' Inflatable Swimming Pool||Sprinkler Pad for Kids||95'' Inflatable Swimming Pool|
|Inflated Dimensions（inch）:||120*72*22||68 x 68 x 1.6||95 x 56 x 22|
|Water Capacity (gal):||312||162|
|Item Weight（ lbs）:||18.2||3.65||12.6|
|Other Features:||3 individual air chambers||3 individual air chambers|
Your summer fun home party You can have parent-child swimming , playing with your family anytime, anywhere such as outdoor, garden, backyard.
With skin-friendly materials, you and your children can feel and enjoy the cool and comfortable water in the family inflatable pool. Homech's unique marine design inspire from the the colors of sea, waves and fish.
In the 118-inch wide inflatable swimming pool, you can swim freely and happily as if you were fishes in the ocean.
This blue pool has a white cap to reflect the sun's heat, you don't burn yourself when getting in or when you're sitting back and resting your arms along the top surface.
Constructed from durable PVC, equipped with efficient valves that make it both easy to set up and deflate.
Dimensions: 118 x 72. 5 x 20 in
Capacity: 312 Gallons
What’s in the Box:
1 x Homech Inflatable Pool
2 x Repair Patch
1 x User Guide
Avoid prolonged exposure to the sun in the inflatable pool.
The kiddie pool should be inflated more than 90%, and the water should be filled with less than 80% of the pool capacity.
Do not leave the child unattended while the device is in use.
Do not use high-pressure air to inflate.
Do not over inflate. From accessories to raw materials all have to undergo a rigorous screening, you could rest assured to use.
Please remember that only to be used in water in which the child is within its depth and under adult supervision.
Wish you have a great day!
Ships from USA
Compare with similar items
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
(Update: putting it in the grass caused mildew on the bottom of the pool and it smells horrible! Keep it on a deck or some ventilated surface to keep this from happening!)
1. We put thick landscaping fabric under it to protect from nail heads on the deck to avoid rips (update: the mildew came back when we did this, guess we will have to risk the nail heads!)
2. Got a cover for it from Intex to keep rainwater/leaves/bugs from getting in (rain makes it cloudy)
3. Got some liquid chlorine from a local pool store (they told us how much to use) and pool test strips to make sure there’s enough/not too much chlorine to keep the water safe and from getting slimy...which happened a few days after having water in it before we covered it and started using chlorine.
4. Got a pool net to get the leaves/grass/bugs out after kids swim in it
5. Got a “scum bug” to soak up sunscreen and pollen
With all these things we’ve been able to keep the water clean for at least a week now and I have not had to constantly drain and re-fill it like I was at first. It’s a great addition to our “Corona-country club” since the pools are closed this summer!
We woke to find the bottom chamber nearly out of air and water starting to spill over the longer middle sections. We assumed we must not have filled it enough or closed the lid tight enough.
We have had it for two weeks now and have not been able to keep the bottom chamber full. We have to refill it every morning. There must be a leak but we can't find it to repair it.
Based on the reviews, I assume we got the one defective pool. :-(
We have finally received our replacement pool as well as refund. Greatly appreciated. It took some time but it's all settled now!
The sizing is smaller though than described -I measured on the inside, it runs 95’x52’x20’ and outside 4+ inch smaller than described; not too big of a deal but not as described in that sense. Nonetheless, my toddler already is in love with it and is totally ready to put it to good use
The instructions for the pool say not to use in on any hard surfaces, so I think it's meant for grass, but even on my back deck, it has held up fine. I bought a $7 tarp from Amazon to go underneath it in hopes of helping protecting the bottom from cuts and scratches (since this pool is not recommended to be used on hard surfaces), but the pool also comes with a couple of patches in case I do accidentally tear it.