Homech Sprinkler for Kids, Splash Pad, Outdoor Inflatable Sprinkler Water Toys, Wading and Learning, 68" Kiddie Water Play Mat Toys,Baby Wading Swimming Pool for 2-12 Years Old Baby and Toddler Girls
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25.00 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99 . (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
$4.00 extra savings coupon applied at checkout.
Sorry. You are not eligible for this coupon.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Big Splash Mat for Toddlers: 68" splash pad gives children more space to play and enjoy the fun of sprinkling water from the small kiddie baby pool; The large outdoor water play sprinkler for enjoying a summery splash in your own backyard
- Durable & NO Cracking: The 0. 4mm Sprinkler pad for Kids is PVC materials are 35% thicker than other inflatable water toys, safely holds water and reducing cracking, more durable and no easy water leakage
- Learning mat with Animal& Letter : For educational inflatable splash Sprinkler,it develops hand-eye coordination and great for baby's brain development; With the aim of making learning easy and fun, the colors and patterns stimulate their brain to be creative while splashing
- Perfect Summer Gift for Kids: The spray hole can give you more than 1 meter high water jet, providing just the right amount of cool fun for frolicking kids; The summer outdoor water toy would be the best gift for 2-12 year old boys and girls
- Convenient & User-friendly: Simply connect the water intake valve to your standard garden hose; Extra adapter can firmly locked water pipes; Homech sprinkler water toys provides 12 months hassle-free to ensure the enjoyment of your purchase
Frequently bought together
More to consider from our brands
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Educational Kiddie Splash Pad
It develops hand-eye coordination and great for baby's brain development.With the aim of making learning easy and fun,the colors and patterns stimulate their brain to be creative while splashing.
NO Cracking & NO Slipping
The sprinkler mat for kids is 0.4mm thickened PVC material, reducing cracking and tearing, more durable. The double-layer non-slip texture at the bottom, no longer worry about slipping.
Extra Adapter without Water Leakage
The water inlet is designed with a horizontal interface to prevent tearing. In addition, provided extra adapter with locking function, no worry about water leakage.
Why Choose Homech Sprinkler Pad?
Growing Through Play : Homech inflatable water toy has a learning mat for a base, so your little squirt soaks up some knowledge during play this spray pad for kids
Suitable for 2-12 years old children : You and your kids can enjoy the coolness in summer,and can see the child's smile as the water squirts from the backyard fountain play mat
Durable & NO Cracking: 0. 4mm thicker made of PVC materials are 35% thicker than other inflatable water toys, more durable and no easy water leakage
Note: Find an even and stable surface, remove any sharp objects. Place the inflatable splash pad onto the selected spot.
Note:Connect the water intake valve to your standard garden hose, the outer diameter of the pipe should be less than 21.3mm to avoid leaking
Using tips for the water toys for kids
1. Assembly and disassembly of the water pool toy and its accessories can only be conducted by adult. No tools are needed during the installation.
2. Use the swimming pool for kids on an even and stable surface only. Keep it at least 2 meters/6. 56 feet away from buildings or any other obstructions. Take off all sharp objects(e. g. jewelry, watch, key)before entering the pool.
3. Check the pool regularly for any sharp edges to avoid injury to human body.
4. Unfold the splash pad gently and check before use for holes, wear and tear and other damages. Never use a damaged pad.
Note: Do not install the pad over concrete, asphalt or any other hard surface.
How to adjust the spray direction of the sprinkler mat to the inside?
1.Please lay it on a flat lawn or flat ground , so that the direction of the water spray facing inside
2.Fill water to make gravity in the middle of the splash pad first , and then reconnect the water pipe. This spray direction will spray water inside.
How to deal with water leakage when connecting the water pipe?
Please follow the instruction to attached the splash pad and the water pipe correctly.If have any question, feel free to contact us.
What should I do if the height of the water column is not enough?
1. Please check whether the connection between the water pipe and the kiddie splash pad is correctly to confirm it is no water leakage. If the water leaks, it will affect the spray height.
2. Adjust to the appropriate water pressure. If the water pressure is too low, the height of the water column cannot reach the normal height of 1.2 meters.
· 1 x Splash Pad
· 1 x Adapter
· 2 x Repair Patches
· 1 x User Manual
Do not install the pad over concrete, asphalt or any other hard surface.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Loved that I did not have to blow anything up. Just hooked the hose up and there it goes. Did have to squeeze it a bit to get the water out but minor inconvenience for how much fun they had with it!
Update: The seller has contacted me multiple times offering a $60 gift card if I’ll delete this review. Highly unethical, but explains why the ratio of positive reviews is so high.
Needless to say, this thing is great! Water doesn't shoot out of the holes too hard, as I've had with other similar water play toys. The quick connect setup makes it so simple to hook up and then put away. We're summer people and can't wait for it to get here. For now, we're just trying to get some things before they sell out in order to be ready when it is here.
UPDATE: My son LOVES this thing and it's held up well! He wants it at the bottom of his slide and it hasn't gotten any tears yet after the 4th or 5th time using it for hours at a time. Added a photo.
SET UP CAUTION: Although there is info on this, until after I purchased, I didn’t realize IT IS NECESSARY TO CUT THE END OFF THE HOSE in order to attach it to the pad properly. Also my hose has too wide of an outside diameter so I had to use pliers to remove the outside braided layer from my hose. The hose I used was old and not in great shape so I was ok making these modifications but if that weren’t the case I would have been pretty annoyed.
Due the high temperature in Texas during summer, I purchased this product for my kids to enjoy a splash pad at home. I opened the product today and it seems to be very durable and the size is big so I am quite happy with the purchase. We will make a splash this summer!