Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Month Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Offline listening. Learn more. GNO for Samsung S9 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon howardsend howardsend howardsend  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now SWMTVT18_gno

on April 9, 2018
This was purchased as a gift. It worked great at first, but like other reviews have mentioned, started to cut off during the night and cause sleep disturbances. That seems odd and disappointing for a device that is so simple. The person that was gifted this has gone back to using sounds on a phone app.
on April 1, 2018
I had an original one that lasted over five years, I ordered a new one and when I received it, it didn’t work so I returned it for another one and this one only lasted a little over a month and ten days. Poor quality and they don’t last. Time to get a better manufacturer. Sadly I would not recommend this to anyone would gave given it zero stars if it would gave let me
on March 31, 2018
only because the i like the the rain with thunderstorm sounds and it skips or pauses thus creating a gap and my sleeping brain picks this up and I wake up. ugh!!!!! so it is in the closet.
on March 27, 2018
Okay, here's the deal: do not pay nearly $80 for this thing. It's garbage. I've had mine for almost three months, and it's glitched out to the point of uselessness. First off, the sound generator has started crackling on every setting I use, making it hard to let my mind wander and fall asleep. Even worse, it has a new trick where it'll change its settings in the middle of the night and I'll wake up to a babbling brook with the tone setting cranked up. This thing is useful for a few months, and then it'll break on you. Spend your money elsewhere.
on March 24, 2018
Bought this as a gift for my husband's birthday. Almost every section cuts out and wakes us up. Not a reliable unit. Will not purchase again.
on March 23, 2018
The unit is great, when it works. Within two weeks the sound started to cut out periodically. Per the manual included, we went ahead and sent it back to Homedics for a replacement. The replacement unit continues to have the same issues. When it works, it's a great unit because it allows the nature noises to seamlessly turn to white noise after a couple of hours, but when the unit isn't working and the white noise functions cuts out off and on during the night, it wakes up a sleeper really easily. It's strange that both units have had the same problem and that I didn't see any similar issues when we decided to order it last year.
on March 21, 2018
Like most reviews on here I loved it for the first couple months, then the sound would stop every 10 seconds!!! There needs to be a massive recall to fix the problem of everyone is having the same issue. This was a giftwas for my baby shower and can't do the warranty without the receipt. If so many people are having this problem it should be addressed. Outs a great design and idea, but singing is obviously wrong. DON'T BUY!!!
on March 20, 2018
Love this device! The controls can be frustrating though. I wish they could all be a button that clicks and depresses. The control buttons you swipe seem to be either over or under sensitive to touch.
on March 20, 2018
Christmas gift for my Granddaughter.... Worked less than 90 days..... totally unhappy with this product and you won't take it back? Sad.... very sad!!!
on March 19, 2018
The sound was great, for the first month, then it started randomly skipping. What an utter piece of crap.