Homedics PM-50 Hand Held Mini Massager with Hand Grip, Battery Operated (Color May Vary)
- Relax & invigorate your entire body
- Comfortable hand grip
- Mini size means it can go anywhere you go
- Compact design for ease of use
- Available in irresistible pink, blue or green (specific color of massager cannot be guaranteed)
- Customer will receive one hand held mini massager with hand grip
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Size: 1 Pack
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. Please see our full disclaimer below.
Top Customer Reviews
I read the reviews before I ordered this item.
I can confirm that:
1. This is very compact without giving up quality.
2. The motor is POWERFUL.
3. You do hear a slight sound (because of motor)
4. The motor does emit a noticeable "smell" which is not pleasant but can be covered by just about any perfume, cologne or Air Freshener.
5. The delivery time was EXCELLENT, Vibrations was CONSTANT & even came in the Nice Blue Color!
RECOMMENDED!!! BUY ONE FOR YOURSELF.....GOOD FOR ANYBODY CATEGORIZED AS A "PATIENT" :)
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Purchased this for work for a client with limited blood flow through legs. Works very well, so far.Published 2 days ago by Amazon Customer
Little awesome machine. Works well and it vibrates just about right for all types of sensitive-type patients. Colors they offer are nice. Read morePublished 6 days ago by Carlos L
It does what it's supposed to do but the whole thing is hard plastic and the handle isn't padded so all of the vibration also transfers to the hand of the person operating it,... Read morePublished 12 days ago by Rich K Crawford
Homedics must have changed this product because I remember the feet used to light up and the button was on/off click, not hold on. I like the older version better.Published 22 days ago by Kevin
you have to keep pushing the button to use it, very inconvenient!Published 1 month ago by juicevicki