|Item Weight||18.3 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||104 x 6 x 6 inches|
|Item model number||LYSB00J22TNRI-ELECTRNCS|
|Manufacturer Part Number||LYSB00J22TNRI-CMPTRACCS|
Homegear 100” HD Motorized 16:9 Projector Screen W/ Remote Control
|Price:||$89.99 & FREE Shipping|
Want this professionally installed?
- Have an expert setup your product at a time that works for you
- No hassles; No fumbling with tiny parts, complex instructions, or tools
- Your expert will ensure that your product is carefully inspected for safety
- Quality service by a handpicked local expert; Backed by Amazon's Happiness Guarantee
- Pro will contact you within 1 business day to schedule
- Kick back and only pay when the job is done
- Backed by Amazon's Happiness Guarantee
- Book the service directly on Amazon
- Receive confirmation within 1 business day
- Backed by Amazon's Happiness Guarantee
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Size and Aspect Ratio, 16:9 Aspect ratio, 100” Diagonal screen size (48.5" x 87), Case Size: 100" x Dia 3", Product Weight: 21.6lbs
- Screen Material, Matte white 1.2 gain screen that is washable with soap and water, 25mm black masking borders to enhance picture contrast, 160° viewing angle perfect for residential or commercial use, 3 layer black backed screen which eliminates light penetration and produces top quality color reproduction, Static resistant, fire retardant, mildew resistant
- Casing & Installation, Durable steel casing with plastic ends- White, Wall or ceiling assembly, Simple plug and play system
- Motor System, Energy efficient, quiet motor that enhances longevity, Control System, RF remote control distance 25m, Wall mountable control panel for use without remote
- Other Information, Compatible with all projectors (DLP, CRT, LCD, HD, 3D), Styrofoam packaging for added protection, CE Certification
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Transform your lounge into a home cinema in a matter of seconds – kick back, put your feet up and lower your 100” projector screen to enjoy the full screen experience in the comfort of your own home! The Homegear HD 100" motorized screens add a whole new dimension of comfort and movie viewing.
Homegear screens are made from an engineered three layer construction consisting of: a black PVC back, a terylene fabric middle layer and a matte white PVC top layer. This 3 layer construction and exposed black frame results in a richer and sharper picture quality that enhances the watching experience. In addition, a RF remote control is included, so don’t worry about missing a frame, going for a toilet break or swinging by the kitchen!
Size and Aspect Ratio
16:9 Aspect ratio
100” Diagonal screen size (48.5" x 87")
Case Size: 100" x Dia 3"
Product Weight: 21.6lbs
Matte white 1.2 gain screen that is washable with soap and water
25mm black masking borders to enhance picture contrast
160° viewing angle perfect for residential or commercial use
3 layer black backed screen which eliminates light penetration and produces top quality color reproduction
Static resistant, fire retardant, mildew resistant
Casing & Installation
Durable steel casing with plastic ends- White
Wall or ceiling assembly
Simple plug and play system
Energy efficient, quiet motor that enhances longevity
RF remote control distance 25m
Wall mountable control panel for use without remote
Compatible with all projectors (DLP, CRT, LCD, HD, 3D)
Styrofoam packaging for added protection
Compare to similar items
Top customer reviews
This was my first electric projection screen so I was worried about how the wiring would look dangling down the side like I had seen in the product description photo. BUT I got creative and purchased plastic wire covering from home depot and stuck it along side my window behind the window shade and it was hardly noticeable at all. So that worked out perfect for me. The control box went in the middle of the window for operating manually. I mounted it sideways so the wires can be hidden behind the window shade.
The screen itself operates so smoothly and easily, I use the remote control that was included along with batteries. It did have a fairly strong new vinyl type smell (not totally unpleasant but some people will be bothered by it) however it faded over the course of a week at most. Probably by the 3rd day you'd have to try and smell it as it was no longer obvious. I left the screen opened (rolled down) for the first week so it can air out.
These screens are probably rolled up immediately after being made so they don't get a chance to air out until you open them up, at least that's my opinion because once they air out the smell is totally gone for good.
I use a small LG LED Projector with this screen and it looks beautiful to me!
I think the description says 1.2 gain, I wouldn't know if it is that or not but all I can say is it reflects the light beautifully and I haven't noticed any shiny spots or any type of blemishes on the screen I received which I was worried about after reading reviews of even more expensive screens sold on Amazon.
Now that I have used this screen I feel confident in recommending it to anyone regardless of the price, the quality to me is all I would need and expect in a projection screen. Also the fact it's electric for basically the same price of cheaper manual screens is awesome to me.
I believe this company (Homegear) and the distributer (shop247) is trying to build a solid reputation for themselves and I think if they continue to sell projection screens as well made as the one I received they will succeed with that, low price is just icing on the cake I believe.
This is just my honest opinion from my own experience buying this brand on Amazon and I hope it is helpful to others on Amazon.
Seeing what I considered a bargain price of $89.99 for a 100-inch wide motorized projector screen including shipping, I ordered this one, had it quickly delivered and have been delighted with it. It can be mounted on a wall, hung from the ceiling or supported with heavy-duty floor stands such as those that are used for seamless photo backgrounds. The motor that lowers and raises the screen is quiet, dependable and automatically stops when the screen is fully lowered or retracted and can be controlled locally or by the included remote control. Considering the 8 feet 4 inch width of this screen, I found that the best way to ensure that the screen retracts smoothly without causing wrinkles was to use a spirit level to make sure that the metal housing is dead level. Otherwise the screen, responding to gravity's pull, tends to shift toward the lower end of the metal housing while it's being retracted.
Anyone who owns a 3D TV or projector knows that there is some light loss compared to 2D because of the glasses and the need to split the reflected image in half for each eye, thus reducing the overall brightness by at least half. This was where the smooth reflective surface of this screen really shined. Not only were the 3D images brighter on this screen, than from other surfaces, but it's smooth reflective coating displays an image that is so realistic that it appears as if I can step right into the scenes. Since I've owned this screen for only a short time, I cannot comment on its durability, but the quality of its reflected images is excellent.
Most recent customer reviews
Very easy to install.
Remote control works very nice.