Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
5-Year DOP - Furniture Planfrom Warrantech
- Includes parts and labor coverage for mechanical and electrical failures after your product's warranty expires.
- Plan Terms and Conditions sent via email within hours of completing your purchase, please look for an email from "Amazon Support" If you do not receive.
- Provides nationwide repair support as per the Terms and Conditions. If your product can't be repaired, an Amazon Gift Card will be provided.
- Includes free shipping for covered claims, no hidden fees, easy online or over the phone claim process, cancel at any time.
- See Product Description for details including limitations and what is not covered.
Homelegance Double Reclining Sofa, Black Bonded Leather
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Bonded Leather
- This reclining Cranley Collection utilizes release mechanism that with a gentle pull sends you straight into your ultimate comfort zone. Black tufted bonded leather match covers the overstuffed arms, seats and backs furthering the comfort for you, your family and friends. Corner wedge is available to transform this versatile seating collection into a luxurious sectional. Your selections of brown bonded leather match (9700BRW-1AZ, 9700BRW-2AZ, 9700BRW-3AZ) and chocolate textured plush microfiber (9700FCP-1, 9700FCP-2, 9700FCP-3).
- Cranley Collection seating area is covered in black bonded leather and side area is covered in faux leather (Bi-cast vinyl or PU)
- Overstuffed arms, seats and backs upholstered with high-density foam in cushioned comfort
- Lever action reclining mechanism for easy operation
- Measures 83” x 37.5” x 38.5”H; Easy seat back assembly is required
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Homelegance was founded in 1984 and has grown to become a le
Your home not only reflects your desire to live in an environment that provides form and function but also is a reflection of your personal style. From the simple lines of contemporary to the intricate carvings of traditional, the elegance of our furniture is expressed in the extensive variety of our product line.
Our Company Mission
Homelegance, your whole home resource for the style you want, the value you require, the quality you expect and the variety you deserve.
- Homelegance strives to offer the freshest and most functional furniture in styles ranging from classical to modern.
- Our products represent the best quality and value available in the marketplace.
- Quality assurance is derived from over 30 years of experience providing the world with fine home furnishings.
- Our extensive product selection serves as your whole home resource to accommodate any lifestyle and any setting.
Bedroom & Youth
Homelegance is proud to offer a variety of quality bedroom styles, allowing your design dreams to become reality. Whether your design preferences be eclectic or more tailored, contemporary or traditional, we strive to offer Quality, Style, Value and Variety – the standards that encompass the core of our mission to provide furnishings for your home.
Bedroom & Youth
Seating & Occasional
This reclining Cranley Collection utilizes release mechanism that with a gentle pull sends you straight into your ultimate comfort zone. Black tufted bonded leather match covers the overstuffed arms, seats and backs furthering the comfort for you, your family and friends. Corner wedge is optional to transform this versatile seating collection into a luxurious sectional. Available in either brown bonded leather match (9700BRW) or chocolate textured plush microfiber (9700FCP).
Compare with similar items
Homelegance Bastrop Double Reclining Sofa Leather Gel Matched with White Accent Stitching, Black
Homelegance 9668BLK-3 Double Reclining Sofa, Black Bonded Leather
Bonded Leather Double Recliner Sofa
Flash Furniture Harmony Series Black Leather Sofa with Two Built-In Recliners
Homelegance 8500BLK-3 Double Reclining Sofa, Bonded Leather Match, Black
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Unique Home Furniture||Furniture Vision||Furniture Mania||Amazon.com||Furniture Vision|
|Item Dimensions||83 x 39 x 38 in||87.5 x 38.5 x 39.5 in||90 x 38.5 x 40 in||74 x 31 x 40 in||64 x 77 x 38 in||84 x 37 x 40 in|
|Material Type||Leather||Leather||Leather, Microfiber||Leather||Leather||Leather|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The length is much shorter than a normal size couch. The height too short my husbands head is above the seat back, it stops at the base of his neck and he's 5"11. The arms on the chair don't exist it's only a small flat cushion. I will say that the quality seems to be good, the leather is nice and it seems sturdy but it still looks horrible and doesn't sit well.
I had a couch with the same bonded leather. It starts peeling from the backing after a few years so I got this one to replace it. It was what I expected, a cheap functional couch. Then I cut my foot on the footrest. Turns out the screws attaching the footrest to the metal supports were far too long and worked their way through the padding. This took some time so the couch was out of warranty and not returnable. Even after I sent the below pictures they said tough luck, you waited too long. The liability issues seem huge, someone is going to need stitches soon. I had to spend half a day going to the hardware store for shorter screws and then replacing all 12 screws.
Nobody in my family exceeds 180 lbs. These haven't been over used or mistreated. This is just furniture that is not made to last. If you are aware of that and okay with it, this might still fit your needs. But if you want lasting furniture, look elsewhere.
The only reason I can't give this 5 stars is because the material is definitely a bit thin. We have cats that are declawed (front only) and didn't anticipate any issues. They are older, more mellow kitties but they have still managed to tear this furniture up pretty badly in a short amount of time. I have attached a picture, hopefully decent enough quality to make out the damage. I think these are perfect for folks without pets (or ones disciplined enough to stay down), but if you have pets, think really hard about investing in something to cover this when you aren't sitting on it. The material tears quite easily.