Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
5-Year Furniture Protection Planfrom Warrantech
- May be purchased for all US states except Wyoming
- Plan shipped via email so there is no waiting
- Covers common accidents such as stains, punctures, burns and breakage
- Mattresses are Not Covered
Homelegance Double Reclining Sofa, Brown Bonded Leather
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Bonded Leather
- Cranley Collection seating area is covered in brown bonded leather and side area is covered in faux leather (Bi-cast vinyl or PU)
- Overstuffed arms, seats and backs upholstered with high-density foam in cushioned comfort
- Lever action reclining mechanism for easy operation
- Measures 83" x 39" x 40"H; Easy seat back assembly is required
- Matching chair (9700BRW-1) and loveseat (9700BRW-2) to complete your ideal seating configuration; Other fabric options: 9700BLK & 9700FCP
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Homelegance was founded in 1984 and has grown to become a le
Your home not only reflects your desire to live in an environment that provides form and function but also is a reflection of your personal style. From the simple lines of contemporary to the intricate carvings of traditional, the elegance of our furniture is expressed in the extensive variety of our product line.
Our Company Mission
Homelegance, your whole home resource for the style you want, the value you require, the quality you expect and the variety you deserve.
- Homelegance strives to offer the freshest and most functional furniture in styles ranging from classical to modern.
- Our products represent the best quality and value available in the marketplace.
- Quality assurance is derived from over 30 years of experience providing the world with fine home furnishings.
- Our extensive product selection serves as your whole home resource to accommodate any lifestyle and any setting.
Bedroom & Youth
Homelegance is proud to offer a variety of quality bedroom styles, allowing your design dreams to become reality. Whether your design preferences be eclectic or more tailored, contemporary or traditional, we strive to offer Quality, Style, Value and Variety – the standards that encompass the core of our mission to provide furnishings for your home.
Bedroom & Youth
Seating & Occasional
This reclining Cranley Collection utilizes release mechanism that with a gentle pull sends you straight into your ultimate comfort zone. Black tufted bonded leather match covers the overstuffed arms, seats and backs furthering the comfort for you, your family and friends. Corner wedge is optional to transform this versatile seating collection into a luxurious sectional. Available in either brown bonded leather match (9700BRW) or chocolate textured plush microfiber (9700FCP).
Compare with similar items
Bonded Leather Double Recliner Sofa Living Room Reclining Couch (Brown)
Homelegance 9668BRW-3 Double Reclining Sofa, Brown Bonded Leather
Homelegance 8500BLK-3 Double Reclining Sofa, Bonded Leather Match, Black
Homelegance Greeley Reclining Sofa Top Grain Leather Match, Brown
Acme 50510 Zanthe Motion Sectional Sofa, Brown Polished Microfiber
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||$94.49||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Furniture Mania||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com|
|Item Dimensions||39 x 83 x 40 in||31 x 74 x 40 in||38.5 x 90 x 40 in||37 x 84 x 40 in||36.5 x 79 x 39.5 in||38 x 84 x 39 in|
|Material Type||Leather||Leather||Leather, Vinyl||Leather||Leather||Leather|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The length is much shorter than a normal size couch. The height too short my husbands head is above the seat back, it stops at the base of his neck and he's 5"11. The arms on the chair don't exist it's only a small flat cushion. I will say that the quality seems to be good, the leather is nice and it seems sturdy but it still looks horrible and doesn't sit well.
The only reason I can't give this 5 stars is because the material is definitely a bit thin. We have cats that are declawed (front only) and didn't anticipate any issues. They are older, more mellow kitties but they have still managed to tear this furniture up pretty badly in a short amount of time. I have attached a picture, hopefully decent enough quality to make out the damage. I think these are perfect for folks without pets (or ones disciplined enough to stay down), but if you have pets, think really hard about investing in something to cover this when you aren't sitting on it. The material tears quite easily.