|Item Weight||104 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||72 x 31.5 x 36.2 inches|
|Item model number||8328-3|
|Assembled Height||36 inches|
|Assembled Width||32 inches|
|Assembled Length||72 inches|
5-Year Furniture Protection Planfrom Warrantech
- Includes parts and labor coverage for mechanical and electrical failures after your product's warranty expires.
- Plan Terms and Conditions sent via email within hours of completing your purchase, please look for an email from "Amazon Support" If you do not receive.
- Provides nationwide repair support as per the Terms and Conditions. If your product can't be repaired, an Amazon Gift Card will be provided.
- Includes free shipping for covered claims, no hidden fees, easy online or over the phone claim process, cancel at any time.
- See Product Description for details including limitations and what is not covered.
Homelegance Pagosa Sofa with Contour Arms and Nail Head Accent, Grey
- Sofa with contour arms (model# 8328-3) features nail heads accent trim
- Beautifully crafted using high quality grey linen like fabric (100% polyester); also features removable seat and reversible back cushion
- Durable design features no sag and pocket coil construction
- Measures at 72 x 31.5 x 36.25H inches; assembly is required
- Complete your seating arrangement with matching reclining chair (8328-1), and loveseat (8328-2)
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Homelegance was founded in 1984 and has grown to become a leading supplier of home furnishings in the United States, Canada and around the globe.
Your home not only reflects your desire to live in an environment that provides form and function but also is a reflection of your personal style. From the simple lines of contemporary to the intricate carvings of traditional, the elegance of our furniture is expressed in the extensive variety of our product line.
Our Company Mission
Homelegance, your whole home resource for the style you want, the value you require, the quality you expect and the variety you deserve.
- Homelegance strives to offer the freshest and most functional furniture in styles ranging from classical to modern.
- Our products represent the best quality and value available in the marketplace.
- Quality assurance is derived from over 30 years of experience providing the world with fine home furnishings.
- Our extensive product selection serves as your whole home resource to accommodate any lifestyle and any setting.
Bedroom & Youth
Homelegance is proud to offer a variety of quality bedroom styles, allowing your design dreams to become reality. Whether your design preferences be eclectic or more tailored, contemporary or traditional, we strive to offer Quality, Style, Value and Variety – the standards that encompass the core of our mission to provide furnishings for your home
Bedroom & Youth
Seating & Occasional
Sophisticated modern traditional styling creates the look of the Pagosa Collection. The dark grey fabric covering serves as a distinct contrast to the high-polish double nail head trim that accents the contoured arms of each piece in the collection.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It came in a single box about 5 ft long, 2 ft wide and 30" high. It's simple to put together - and by simple, I mean my 9 year old could do it. 2 bolts, screw on the plastic legs - yes, I said plastic - and line up a couple of guides to connect the sides to the back.
The seat part is completely hollow underneath - as a result, you're better off sitting on the box it arrived in as far as comfort goes. The material is ok, nailheads look nice.
In a nutshell, if you're just looking for a cheap but decent looking sofa, you'd spend less at IKEA and get better quality. I've added pictures for reference.
I suppose this is a "you get what you pay for" purchase. Wow--this thing was [is?] UNcomfortable! Very hard back and seat cushions--and a bit too little room for my "personal" seat and legs (but I'm only 5'5", 115 lbs.!).
It actually looks rather nice, though--only complaint in that area is, the shiny, round things at edges of fabric are, in places, not spaced all that well (& things like that catch my attention and I start thinking about it while I'm talking to someone or whatever--like "Oh, that bothers me--I wonder if I should put a throw over it--or, no, maybe it's no big deal?").
To somewhat mitigate the "uncomfortable" problem, I experimented with a lot of possibilities for the back cushions, and I finally decided that the best is to remove nearly half the fluff in those. It doesn't look as nice that way, but there was no way I was going to let anyone sit on this thing without making it somewhat more comfortable first. Maybe when the fluff that remains in the back cushions in mine, softens up some, I'll put in some more.
The hard seat cushions [which contain a set of springs covered by pieces of foam] aren't so easily remedied--though NOT for want of trying, though!! Well, I just keep thinking that after my young child continues jumping around in it, and after we use it a lot, it may settle in nicely.
I like this not-so-long sofa well enough *not* to think, "Ohh--I so wish I hadn't bought this thing, especially because I'm never going to attempt shipping the higher thing back," because 1) it is truly the only "not so long" sofa [a requirement for the space I put it into] that I could find that wasn't super-expensive that has three back cushions (& three seat cushions). Most sofas this size have two back- & two seat-cushions (or one long one---not as nice-looking). This flummoxed me when I went searching, because 3 people (who are comfortable with each other) can generally fit just fine on something this size; (3) it really looks fairly nice actually--the fabric is attractive, and one cannot really notice every little crumb or whatever that's dropped onto it by my little one (who often breaks the rule about "no-food-in-there-unless-you-use-the-sofa-cover-thing")--so that's a HUGE visual improvement over my white [yeah, I know--a gift] Pottery Barn sofa; & (4) I didn't have to play around with my budget to buy it easily.
Looks decent, assembly isnt so bad but there is not way I can take it apart now as the back part is pretty much stuck.
Thanks to Amazons return policy!!