- File Size: 354 KB
- Print Length: 19 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: Ferris Global Publishing (March 19, 2013)
- Publication Date: March 19, 2013
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00BXROZWS
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #386,799 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
Homemade Body Sugar Scrubs: Quick and Easy recipes that are natural, healthy and additive free! Kindle Edition
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
The recipes are written in an easy to follow format and there do not appear to be missing ingredients or obvious editing errors. The scents are fantastic.
You can easily trade oils if you are allergic to one kind or leave out a spice if you have an allergy to one type. This is a quick and easy how to guide for making homemade sugar scrubs to keep or give as gifts.
These sugar scrubs are easy to make and smell great, I am glad I found this book.
It has some really exciting and delicious body scrub recipes :-)
Had a shower, my body feels amazing.
I look forward to trying more of the body scrubs from this book.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Loved the recipes. Easy to whip up with readily available ingredients in my kitchen. The end products smell heavenly and are wonderful to use. 👍Published 15 months ago by LC
I have not tried any of the recipes yet buy there are many for different uses. The recipes are easy and simple! Most call for items you would have in your kitchen. Read morePublished 16 months ago by TAW
This will be great for sleepovers and a great to treat yourself once in a while.Published 16 months ago by Katherine
Not what I thought, but I am still going to try some of the recipes!!!Published on July 6, 2014 by Amazon Customer
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Look for Similar Items by Category
- Books > Crafts, Hobbies & Home > Crafts & Hobbies
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Alternative Medicine > Massage
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > 30 minutes (12-21 pages) > Crafts, Hobbies & Home
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > 30 minutes (12-21 pages) > Health, Fitness & Dieting
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Crafts, Hobbies & Home > Crafts & Hobbies
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Alternative Medicine > Massage