- File Size: 244 KB
- Print Length: 80 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: Natator Publishing (November 13, 2013)
- Publication Date: November 13, 2013
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B0095HJ5I2
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #607,849 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
|Print List Price:||$9.95|
Save $4.96 (50%)
Homemade Health - Home remedies your grandmother knew - Simple & effective treatments from the pantry (Herbology At Home) Kindle Edition
|Length: 80 pages||Word Wise: Enabled||Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled|
|Page Flip: Enabled||
Matchbook Price: $1.99
For thousands of qualifying books, your past, present, and future print-edition purchases now lets you buy the Kindle edition for $2.99 or less. (Textbooks available for $9.99 or less.)
Kindle e-ReadersFire TabletsFire Phones
- Similar books to Homemade Health - Home remedies your grandmother knew - Simple & effective treatments from the pantry (Herbology At Home)
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
There is a section with the healing properties of some common culinary herbs, over 160 remedy recipes, tips for when to harvest and how to preserve the herbs, easy to follow directions for preparing base remedies, such as creams, ointments, syrups, tinctures and more.
Anke's goal of her Herbology at Home Series, is to help us realize that each and every one of us have the ability to help support and tend some of our own health issues, (or prevent them), right at our own fingertips. We don't have to be doctors, herbalists, great gardeners, or chemists! With the help of her tips, ideas, suggestions we can start using common culinary herbs right in our own kitchens to make our own homemade health:) These are home remedies your grandmother knew. Simple and effective treatments right from your own pantry.
Homemade Health gives me some great ideas as I have been looking to use herbal remedies, homoeopathy and natural products for a long time now, particularly since my recent visit to Rio where I met some people who only ever use natural.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Great for the beginner. If you are intermediate or advanced with home health, alternative therapy, or essential oils, this book will only tell you what you already know.Published 24 days ago by Amazon Customer
This book is very helpful for those looking for natural alternatives for everyday ailments. Many items a person so would already have at home or would be easy to locate.Published 12 months ago by TCA
Clear, concise information and instructions, a must have for people interested in natural health and remedies. I would recommend this to friends and family as well.Published 13 months ago by Celeste Bookwalter
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Look for Similar Items by Category
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Alternative Medicine > Herbal Remedies
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > Two hours or more (65-100 pages) > Health, Fitness & Dieting
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Alternative Medicine > Herbal Remedies
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Personal Health > Healthy Living