- File Size: 211 KB
- Print Length: 60 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publication Date: April 6, 2014
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00JIVJH6U
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #109,130 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
Homemade Mixes: Make It Yourself and Save (Hillbilly Housewife Homemade Book 1) Kindle Edition
|Length: 60 pages||Word Wise: Enabled||Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled|
|Page Flip: Enabled||
Matchbook Price: $0.99
For thousands of qualifying books, your past, present, and future print-edition purchases now lets you buy the Kindle edition for $2.99 or less. (Textbooks available for $9.99 or less.)
- Similar books to Homemade Mixes: Make It Yourself and Save (Hillbilly Housewife Homemade Book 1)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
Potato Soup Mix
Homemade Chicken Gravy Mix
Fruited Oatmeal Mix
Fish Fry Coating
Gingerbread Cookie Mix
Chocolate Chip Cookie Mix
Homemade Bisquick Mix
There is an interactive table of contents making navigation easy.
Apple Pie Spice Mix * Brownies * Choc Chip Cookies * Cream of Soup Mix * Fajita Seasoning * Poultry Seasoning Mix * Shake and Bake * Spicy Cajun Seasoning
Make sure you try the pudding mix - way better for you that the 'stuff' in the grocery store. In our house we do not use shortening nor any premixed bouillon SO I was disappointed to see shortening in the Muffin and Bisquick Mixes. (I have a Bisquick recipe that uses butter and is EXCELLENT so no problem there!) It is possible to convert the bouillon recipes - I do it all the time but when you buy a book on homemade mixes I really dislike seeing a processed item included in the ingredients!
For those of you wanting to eat healthier and cook more from scratch, this is a good start though. Once you have the basics, if not quite to your taste, you can "play" around until the recipe is as you want it.
I can see how this might be a helpful guide for a lot of people who don't want to spend time preparing dishes from scratch, every time.
As I find time to try some of the recipes I will post an update now and then.......
Most recent customer reviews
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Cookbooks, Food & Wine > Cooking Methods > Budget
- Books > Cookbooks, Food & Wine > Cooking by Ingredient > Herbs, Spices & Condiments
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > 90 minutes (44-64 pages) > Cookbooks, Food & Wine
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Cookbooks, Food & Wine > Cooking by Ingredient > Herbs, Spices & Condiments