- File Size: 216 KB
- Print Length: 70 pages
- Publication Date: August 15, 2013
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00ELLZ6IA
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,307,112 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
Homemade Shawarma Recipes: 32 Delicious Shawarma Recipes Kindle Edition
Kindle Feature Spotlight
An Amazon Book with Buzz: "The Other Woman"
The most twisty, addictive and gripping debut thriller you'll read this year. Learn more
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This book offers many of the varieties and in addition gives recipes for a shawarma salad, deserts, not to mention some vegetarian options.
More importantly the author gives several different recipes using beef, chicken and lamb. This allows the cook to choose a spice palette that suits the mood or which spices happen to be in the cabinet.
I have a standard check list when I am looking at cookbooks:
1. This book has no photos other than the cover.
2. There are no anecdotes of where the author found/ate the recipes included. As she has recipes from several different countries it would have been a good idea as to the taste differences or the eating experience.
3. Some formatting is needed as it would have been better to not only have a title for marinade and sauce but to separate the two by a line break as it was difficult to see what was needed for the different parts as they ran into each other.
4. On my computer could not click on Go>Table of Contents had to click Go>Cover and then forward to the TOC.
1. Number of Servings is listed.
2. Preparation time including an allowance for marination was listed.
3. Ingredients for the various parts of the recipe were listed under headings.(see above 3)
4. Ingredients are listed 1 per line.
5. Standard Measurements are used (tbsp, tsp, cup)
6. Instructions are numbered with one step per number.
7. Clickable Table of Contents.
I Recommend this Cookbook.
Best collection of Shawarma recipies i've found so far!