- Product Dimensions: 3.3 x 1.5 x 4 inches ; 0.8 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 0.8 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B000Y1MS5K
- Item model number: 14706
- Average Customer Review: 426 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,902 in Pet Supplies (See Top 100 in Pet Supplies)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
HomeoPet Cough, 15 ml
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
|You Save:||$1.19 (9%)|
- Fast Acting Liquid
- No Known Side Effects; Safe For Kittens, Puppies, Pregnant And Nursing Animals
- Free of all chemicals; uses only the purest, naturally grown raw materials
- Manufactured Under An Fad Registered Process
- Clinically Used On Dogs, Cats, Birds, Rabbits, Hamsters, Ferrets And Pot-Bellied Pigs
- Fast acting liquid
- No known side effects; safe for kittens, puppies, pregnant and nursing animals
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
For relief of:
- Kennel cough
- Barky cough
- Wet cough
- Dry cough
- Very effective
- Great value up to 90 doses per bottle (depending on weight)
- Clinically proven
- Safe for puppies, kittens, pregnant and nursing animals
- Easy to administer liquid
- No known side effects
- FDA registered
- 100% natural
For all types of coughs, frequently associated with boarding in kennels and exposure to other animals
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Safety WarningNo known side effects. Cruelty Free Research. Contact Veterinarian if problem persists.
IndicationsAllergic Response,Common cold,Cough Support
IngredientsArsenicum album 6c & 30c (white oxide of arsenic): Difficulty swallowing, asthmatic cough dryness of mouth Baryta Carbonica 6c & 30c (Carbonite of Barium): Geriatric cough especially when associated with swollen glands Drosera Rotundifolia 6c &30c (Sundew) For spasmodic dry cough, deep cough, hoarseness, voice difficulty Spongia Tosta 6c & 30c (roasted sponge): Cough associated with heart disease, harsh non-productive cough, croupy cough .
Legal DisclaimerStatements contained herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I rescue dogs, and had a bout of kennel cough last year. We used this PLUS to kill the bacteria/infection we used 6-8oz of water, raw honey and 3 drops of food grade hydrogen peroxide. We gave to all of them three times a day in a syringe. Google for exactness of procedure. We used antibiotics first which cost a fortune (7 dogs at that time) and we couldn't win the battle with, so we went to Earth Clinic and several other sites. With the peroxide and these drops we won the battle.
We use these on all our dogs with their allergies too along with black seed oil. If they are running a temp, we use these and Oleo Penn (Olive leaf extract without alcohol) drops available here on Amazon. Don't get olive extract with xyletol, it is poisonous to dogs!!!