- Paperback: 252 pages
- Publisher: Lancer; Appears to be First Edition edition (1973)
- ASIN: B00106I7OY
- Package Dimensions: 7.9 x 5.4 x 0.7 inches
- Shipping Weight: 9.6 ounces
- Average Customer Review: 5.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (1 customer review)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #4,356,944 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
The Homestead Kitchen & Cellar: A Guide to Living off the land. How to get out of the city and into the country for Freedom and Security Paperback – 1973
|New from||Used from|
See the Best Books of 2017 So Far
Looking for something great to read? Browse our editors' picks for the best books of the year so far in fiction, nonfiction, mysteries, children's books, and much more.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?