- Paperback: 102 pages
- Publisher: Simply Managed (June 18, 2013)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 061583017X
- ISBN-13: 978-0615830179
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 0.2 x 9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 7.4 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 2 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #2,276,583 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Homestudy Boot Camp: A Step-By-Step Insider's Guide To Preparing For The Event Every Adoptive Applicant Must Pass Before Adopting Paperback – June 18, 2013
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
About the Author
Monica A. Jones, M.S.W., a remarkable serial entrepreneur, obtained her Master’s Degree from The University of Akron. Over the past decade she has worked as a counselor in the field of foster care and adoption, while completing adoptive homestudies and working with birth parents, adoptive parents and countless adoption professionals.