BCA Month Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon outlanders3premiere outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 All-New Kindle Oasis South Park Shop Now HTL17_gno

on February 12, 2016
Excellent song.
on July 15, 2015
Great.
on December 1, 2014
AWESOME!!
on June 30, 2014
Another great song from Adele.
on July 14, 2013
CD you can listen to beginning to end. I love her voice. She is such a beautiful woman and it shows in her music.
on April 25, 2013
another great hit from Adele. You can really hear her talneted vocie in this song as all her song but I really like this one.
on March 16, 2013
****** ******** * ** *** * ** * ***** ***** * **** ***** * * ******** * ** * ***
on February 26, 2013
Very good.I always enjoy Adele.It is five stars.She is wonderderful. I am glad she is award winning.She is good in many genre
on December 26, 2012
I love this Adele song. It's intense and the lyrics really hit home. Beautifully written and he voice is pure heaven. The piano adds passion to the song. Love it!!!!
on March 7, 2011
One my most favorite Adele songs. My first, to be honest. Amazon suggested another song, and the preview intrigued me enough to check out all of 19's previews. Because Hometown Glory had two previews (from two different albums) from two different points in the song, I got an idea how the song progressed and decided to buy it.

It's simply beautiful. It's simple, the lyrics give you a sense of nostalgia, and Adele's voice is strong and powerful. It's the reason why I eventually just bought the whole cd.

If you've never heard anything from Adele, I strongly suggest to start with Hometown Glory. If you like it, I suggest Daydreamer, Melt My Heart to Stone, and My Same (or just go get the whole damn album : )).