Homewell LF69005 Mini Walk-In Greenhouse with 3 Tiers 6 Shelves, (56L x 29W x 77H-Inches)
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
Want this professionally assembled?
- Have an expert assemble your product at a time that works for you
- No hassles; No fumbling with tiny parts, complex instructions, or tools
- Your expert will ensure that your assembled product is carefully inspected for safety
- Quality service by a handpicked local expert; Backed by Amazon's Happiness Guarantee
- Pro will contact you within 1 business day to schedule
- Kick back and only pay when the job is done
- Backed by Amazon's Happiness Guarantee
- Book the service directly on Amazon
- Receive confirmation within 1 business day
- Backed by Amazon's Happiness Guarantee
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Strong and durable frame built with heavy-duty powder coated metal
- Ideal for limited spaces, comes with 3 tiers with 6 shelves
- Clear polyethylene cover and roll-up door for easy access
- Easy assembly with no tools required
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
|Manufacturer Part Number||LF69005|
|Package Height||4.02 x 15 x 39.02 inches|
|Shipping Weight||13.66 pounds|
Ideal for pollinating plants, protecting starts and displaying flora in full sun, this 4-tier mini greenhouse fits in the corner of the garden, on the deck, patio or balcony with ease. Its sturdy, tubular steel frame offers plenty of support for pots and trays. The stacked design of this patio greenhouse makes it usable in relatively small spaces and allows you to increase the number of plants that you grow in one location. A removable, clear plastic cover with full-length, roll-up front panel retains solar energy to bolster growth while making it easy to install and remove plants. Polypropylene construction ensures years of reliable use and won't fade or crack in the sun.
Box dimensions: 14.2" x 3.5" x 38"
Box weight: 15.5 lbs
Entrance Dimensions: 64" H X 30" W
Shelf Dimensions: 22.5'' X 13.5''
Distance between Shelves: 16" H
Capacity weight per shelf: 75 lbs
Top Customer Reviews
What was originally a 4-star review has been downgraded to a 1-star review because the greenhouse collapsed under a moderate wind load. The frame was anchored to my deck at four points and partially shielded by the deck railing, yet it was too much for the flimsy plastic joints that hold the metal poles together. In collapsing, the plastic fabric was also destroyed.
CUSTOMER SERVICE UPDATE: It's worth noting that I contacted customer support to get their take on what this greenhouse should withstand. For starters, the manual says it should be taken down when under "high wind load," whatever that means. I'm an engineer so numbers are more valuable to me than vague language. Their first response: "We are not responsible for damage due to weather or negligence." My follow up question... so this greenhouse, a structure designed to exist outside, isn't warrantied against ANY weather? Their response: "We always suggest placing the item in a location were wind will not tear it down." As far as I can tell, they don't rate this greenhouse to withstand ANY weather. They did send me replacement joints, which was nice, but not a replacement cover. I'm not sure I'll even bother putting it back together because I don't want to go through the hassle of tearing it down and relocating all the plants that were inside of it every time there's a bit of wind or precipitation.
While I was hopeful of the surprisingly elegant design, I can't recommend something just because it looks OK. It does not serve its intended purpose. Save your money, don't buy this.