|Item Weight||11.2 ounces|
|Package Dimensions||10.4 x 3.4 x 2.1 inches|
|Item model number||HJ7|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Included Components||No Included|
Homidic 6.56FT Long Heat Gun, Mini Handheld Hot Air Gun, Electric 300W Portable Heat Gun for DIY Craft Embossing, Shrink Wrapping PVC, Drying Paint, Clay, Rubber Stamp
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25.00 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99 . (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
|You Save:||$2.00 (13%)|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- ★ long cable enough for crafting: 6. 56ft long cable ! ! ! ! ! hot air shrink gun was made of high quality stainless steel inside and ABS plastic outside, simple design and durable quality, Mini dimensions 240*50mm/ 9. 44*1. 97in
- ★ suitable for: this excellent compact heat gun can be used for heating shrinkable film, Embossed powder, rubber stamp. Built-in stand for self-support and table top use
- ★ Voltage & Cooling Holes: Voltage 110V, the temp of the nozzle could reach to 200° in seconds. The heat vents of heat gun tail can decreased the internal high temp and extend the life
- ★ DIY essentials part: If you like DIY, this is a good accessory for you. Even, you can replace toaster or oven and the polymer clay will become hard and bright after using the gun
- ★ Warm Tips: The temp of the nozzle could reach to 200°in seconds, please don't use it more than 10 minutes in one time, just turn off then turn on for working continuously
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It wasn’t heavy at all and easy to work with!