Homievar Wine Bottle Stopper for Champagne and Beverage, Premium Pump Silicone Stoppers and Foil Cutter, 2 Piece Black
|Price:||$13.89 + $4.60 shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- PREMIUM WINE BOTTLE STOPPER: Homievar Wine Bottle Stoppers provide an air-tight seal to slowing down oxidation process and preserving your wine's flavor and bouquet. Keep your wine fresh for up to 10-15 days.
- BOTTLE STOPPERS EASY TO USE: Homievar wine stoppers is manual pump. Plug the pump into the bottle neck, and then Pumping wine stopper head up and down until resistance. Enjoy your delicious wine leisurely!
- BLACK AND WHITE DESIGN: The Homievar Wine Bottle Stopper comes in a stunning, black and white two style! Perfect as a unique gift for wine lovers, housewarmings, birthdays, anniversaries, weddings or other parties or events.
- FASHION DESIGN BLACK FOIL CUTTER: Your wine bottle foil top will be perfectly removed with just a quick and easy quarter turn of the wrist, leaving your glass bottle looking great and ready for cork removal. Ergonomically designed for comfort.
- FULLY SUPPORTED SATISFACTION GUARANTEE: If you're not completely happy with our Bright Idea Wines Bottle Stopper, you can always return it for a full and complete refund. CLICK ADD TO CART!
Customers also shopped for
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Whether you're a collector of wine or just like to have a few bottles stocked up for special occasions, it's important to note that every bottle has a specific shelf life. To ensure that you get the most out of your vino of choice, you'll want to have proper stoppers on hand.
Homievar Bottle Stopper is enthusiasts essential. Make your wine stopper proper and dapper with this stylish capper. The top hat tightly plugs most wine bottles, or any glass bottle, to create an air-tight seal. Keep beverages and other liquids fresh with the Homievar Wine and Beverage Bottle Stoppers. Also for Champagne and Beverage Bottle.
2 Pcs Bottle Stopper
1 Pcs Black Wine Foil Cutter
Bottle Stopper Dimension: 3.3 * 1.0 * 1.0 inches
Product Material: Constructed of durable Food-grade silicone + ABS
HOW TO USE:
Step 1: Washing surface of silicone carefully，and don’t put it into the water
Step 2: Plug the Wine Bottle Stopper into bottleneck.
Step 3: Pumping wine stopper head up and down until resistance.
Top Customer Reviews
It's really easy to use these, and if you have opened a bottle of champagne or beer that you're not going to finish, you can just put one of these in it and pump it to keep the bottle pressurized and help keep it from going flat. I know, you probably thinking "beer?" And yes, beer. They are now making all sizes of bottles, and if you bought one of those large bottles that isn't just a single serve deal, you might want to have one of these around. Because nothing is worse than opening your beer up and having it gone flat on you. Particularly considering the beers in those larger bottles are typically more expensive. You don't want to be wasting the beer or the money!
Anyway, I'd definitely recommend these if you find yourself not finishing your carbonated beverages immediately.
I received a discount on this stopper kit for my unbiased product evaluation.
I received this free or at a greatly discounted price for product testing and review. I am under no obligation to provide a positive review and receive no incentives or rewards for doing so. My aim is to highlight features and drawbacks that I would want to know about as a buyer, not hype the product for the manufacturer. My remarks are sincere and my own. I work very hard trying to write insightful and thoughtful reviews for each item. My hope is that these reviews are helpful to others. While it is true that many items are received at discounted rates or complimentary, my reviews are completely honest and are my personal experiences with the product. Again, it is just my opinion, your own opinion might vary. I received no monetary compensation and not required to give a good review.
While we really like the combination of the stopper and the pump, there is a slight "con". One has to pump way more times with this simple plunger, than with stoppers with separate, stronger pumpers.
That has not stopped ups from using these stoppers though. In a test on a plastic sparkling mineral water bottle, the sides started to cave, or suck in, with just 20 easy and quick pumps of the plunger.
I haven't tried it on a champagne bottle yet, but the somewhat soft silicone sides should be able to anchor into the bottle enough to keep it from popping out.
And the foil cutter is a thoughtful extra. It works very well.
*I received a free sample product from Homievar for evaluation/review.
My first set from several years ago had big stoppers and a separate pump with a gauge to tell you how much was pumped out.
My later set still had the pump, but no gauge (not really needed) and flatter stoppers.
This set loses the separate pump with a clever one built-in to the stopper. It looks far less like some kind of automobile accessory and something that looks at home on a dinner table.
I can't give you any scientific data about keeping wine fresher, but this does create a partial vacuum which should reduce oxidation.
The foil cutter works well to.
+ The included cork twist helped reduce the times I was tearing the cork and dropping pieces of cork into my bottle
+ The stoppers fit most standard size wine bottle
1. Push the stopper in
2. Depending on how full the bottle is/isn't (e.g. half full), then pump the plunger part of the stopper. For a half-full bottle they recommend about 40-pumps
+ I've been storing a bottle on it's side and nothing has leaked in over a week. Nice!!
Great little stopper and easy enough to remove when you are ready to go after the bottle's contents again. Worth checking out!
The beauty of this stopper is that the pump is included. We have been using this for quite a while and find it easy and effective to use.