|Item Weight||14.02 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||62 x 5 x 3 inches|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
Homlux 5ft Heavy Duty Sturdy Sliding Barn Door Hardware Kit Single Door - Smoothly and Quietly - Simple and Easy to Install - Fit 1 3/8-1 3/4" Thickness Door Panel(Black)(J Shape Hangers)
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- DURABLE & STURDY - High strength industrial grade tracks and pulleys can easily hold 350 lbs loads;Great for doors 1 3/8 - 1 3/4" thickness. selected material and excellent forging process provide a safe and guaranteed life for your family.
- STABLE & QUIET - There are 2 anti-jump disks for keeping roller on rail and an up-side-down T shaped guide stabilizes the bottom to keep it from swinging as it's moved from side to side.this modern twist on the classic barn door not only saves space, it allows the ability to open up multiple rooms.
- WIDE APPLICABILITY - Expansion screws are used for cement walls, ordinary screws are used for wood walls and cabinets, etc. Rustic style suitable for indoor decoration in kitchen, bedroom, dressing room, club, pub and so on; waterproof and rust resistant tract kit also a nice door accessory for barns, garages, stables, etc.
- PACKAGE INCLUDED - Barn door hardware kit (1 x 5ft Rails, 4 x Rail Spacer, 2 x Roller, 2 x Door Stop, 2 x End Cap, 1 x T-shaped Guide, 1 x Hex Key) All assembly hardware is included as you see in the pictures. *door not included.
- 100% SELLER WARRANTY - If your item arrives defectived, please contact us first, we will send replacement at no charge for missing/defect parts.We always try our best to help you solve it.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Add a group of J Shape Hangers, you can become a double-door hardware.
Floor Guide Roller
Durable floor guide prevents the door from swinging during the movement and keeps it in balance and stable; a groove needs to be pre-slotted on the bottom of the door panel.
Floor Guide Roller
Great for Outdoor Use
- 1. Only the hardware is for sale, doors are not included.
- 2. The hardware package has lag bolts for wooden wall/drywall/concrete wall.
- 3. Our sliding barn door hardware kit is compatible with door thickness from 1 3/8 inches to 1 3/4 inches.
- 4. If you have a door trim, you’d better put a header board that is as thick as the trim and then attach the rail to the header board.
- 5. You need to have at least 5 inches of space between the top of the door to the ceiling to accommodate the hardware.
- 6. We use two hangers to hold one door. For a single door kit, there will be two hangers in the package. For a double door kit, there will be four hangers. If you have a door that is either too wide or too heavy, then you can purchase additional hangers for that door.
Compare with similar items
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
We added a header as instructed, also because our door was too short for the opening. This caused us to be unable to put all 4 bolts in the metal door glide. The unusability of one bolt did not make a difference in the sturdiness. As luck had it our two outer bolts hit studs.
One point- be sure to put the door stoppers on the glide before you bolt it in. We will have to unbolt one bolt to slide the stopper into correct position.
The hardest part for us was getting the door onto the glide. We ended up taking the smooth glide rubber pieces off the top of the door. There have been no worries about it coming off the track.
Our door was thinner than allowable for the bolts sent with the kit. We shimmed the door using leftover pieces of the header and this worked well, not only to make the given bolts usable, but to bring the door closer to the wall.
We have not put in our flooring yet, so are using a temporary guide and stopper.
All in all a great investment.