Industrial Deals Prime Book Box Our favorite denim: shop women's jeans nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. New LG V35 ThinQ | $699.99. Save with Prime Exclusive Phones. Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo All-new Show Mode Charging Dock Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now Start your Baby Registry

on June 26, 2018
Great read. Good arguments.
on October 11, 2017
Good information.
on August 14, 2016
Non scholarly linguistic gymnastics to twist wording, science and natural life into an agenda making this a dishonest work.
Sodom was destroyed for not having good manners towards their neighbors; inhospitality.

The author's homosexual agenda is at odds with the language and the treatment is not simply weak, but unethical. It is not an honest treatment.

It is more honest to simply say "I disagree with the ancient texts" rather than to do violence to the texts. There are other ideologies and religions to embrace, rather than attempting to force Judaism or Christianity into one's own lifestyle or behavior. The paradigm given in Creation is physiological, not arbitrary. It is design, and not cultural. To dismiss it as such or to base an argument on what Christ did not say, is without reference point.
|11 comment|Report abuse
on June 30, 2014
Great factual as well as thought-provoking information. Good resource for those wanting to learn more about the gender social issues in our communities.
|22 comments|Report abuse
on July 15, 2013
A little slow to start, but there are some excellent quotes & profound statements in this book. It's a little outdated as our lives are changing all the time. It is getting better. It's a so/so read.
on November 26, 2012
So you don't believe the bible accepts homosexuality? Read this. Then tell me what you actually think about the bible and gay people.
2 people found this helpful
on October 5, 2010
I bought this book - an old favorite of mine - for a friend. he is looking forward to reading it.
on April 24, 2001
When my husband of 20 years began having an identity crisis problem I found the information in this book to be helpful in dealing with his feelings of homosexuality. Infact it was none other than the gentleman next door that was causing my husband's problems. We did infact split in the end but the split was much cleaner than it might have been had I not found this book. There is an arizona resource helpline that also assisted me and recommended this book, they can be reached at 1-480-987-3979 or 1-480-831-6200, at the later number ask for Vicki.
16 people found this helpful
on September 10, 1998
Overall, the book is informative, spiritually and mentally, about homosexuality. It shows that one's sexuality and one's walk with Christ need not be mutually exclusive, and in many cases, CANNOT be mutually exclusive. For homosexual christians, the book shows the unconditional love of Christ, regardless of sexuality. For non-homosexual christians, the book is an inspiration on how they should "love" all their brothers and sisters in christ, regardless of sexuality. (That is why I said this is a must for all christians, and I would recommend it on the book shelves at all churches, too).
46 people found this helpful
|33 comments|Report abuse
I have a girlfriend and I love the Lord. The two are not mutually exclusive. This book has helped me through a lot of pain. The authors have many insights. I would encourage anyone who is struggling to read this book and also feel free to contact me. I would love to chat. I am open to any doubts, questions, etc.
23 people found this helpful