|Item Weight||28.5 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||80 x 76 x 14 inches|
|Assembled Height||14 inches|
|Assembled Width||76 inches|
|Assembled Length||80 inches|
Homus 14 Inch High Steel Bed Frame,Minutes Assembly Integrated Structure Heavy Duty Platform King Size, Non-slip/ Noise Black
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Integrated Compact Design: to set up in minutes by assembly minimal components, 2 pieces of bedhead legs with two holes for you to attach a headboard easily
- 20 pieces steel slat bars are lower than the bedside to prevent box spring or mattress set from sliding
- Solid Heavy duty bed frames with center bars, doubles the mattress' life expectancy & sturdy enough for the plus weight, can support for 3306 lbs
- Extra reinforced leg structure makes bed frame foundation free from squeaking or sliding
- Smartly Shipped- all Homus bed products are compact design which allows for tight spaces such as staircases and doorways, no need to worrying about the delivery, carrying or future moving
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Homus innovative mattress foundation/bed frame designed for strong strength, mobility, functionality and durability, minutes set-up, uniquely designed for optimum support and durability.
Homus Smart Bed Frame
Strong support for a good night sleep.
Homus platform bed frame/mattress foundation are strong, quiet and perfectly support for your box spring, memory foam, hybrid mattress, etc.
Innovative designed by the Homus, it just takes few minutes for you to set up the platform bed frame by lock few screws.
Homus Platform Bed Frame Dimension
Twin Size: 75×38×14inches (L×W×H)
Twin XL Size: 80×38×14inches(L×W×H)
Full Size : 75×54×14 inches(L×W×H)
Queen Size: 80×60×14inches(L×W×H)
King Size: 80×76×14inches(L×W×H)
Reinforced Package System and Package Quality, Say Goodbye to the Damaged Box or Missing Parts of Your Bed Frame Components
All Homus bed frame enjoy one year free warranty! Just to have one,it can be your wonderful room buddy!
Compare with similar items
Olee Sleep 14 Inch T-3000 Heavy Duty Steel Slat / Non-slip Support Bed Frame 14BF04K (KING)
Zinus Compack 9-Leg Support Bed Frame, for Box Spring & Mattress Set, King
Zinus 14 Inch SmartBase Mattress Foundation / Platform Bed Frame / Box Spring Replacement / Quiet Noise-Free / Maximum Under-bed Storage, King
AmazonBasics Platform Bed Frame, Black, King
Zinus Modern Studio 10 Inch Platform 2000 Metal Bed Frame / Mattress Foundation / no Boxspring needed / Wooden Slat Support / Good Design Award Winner, King
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||
Exclusively for Prime members
|FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Homus||Grand Life||Amazon.com||Sleep Revolution||Amazon.com||Amazon.com|
|Item Dimensions||76 x 80 x 14 in||80 x 76 x 14 in||76 x 71 x 7 in||80 x 76 x 14 in||76 x 80 x 14 in||80 x 76 x 10 in|
|Item Weight||28.5 lbs||52.6 lbs||23 lbs||44.5 lbs||51.8 lbs||76.39 lbs|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I am giving it 2 stars because if you can get it together, the bed is strong and squeak free to date. The lip keeps the mattress in place, and I have not stubbed my feet. But I had a terrible time putting this together.
In general, the steel pieces were incredibly difficult to screw together due to a large tolerance in these pieces. Do not tighten until all bolts have been inserted through their respective pieces. Start on the lower hole as these are the most difficult. BE CAREFUL NOT TO STRIP THE BOLT by simply forcing everything together.
As mentioned, the directions are wrong in two places:
(1) The four corner pieces need to be arranged such that the two pieces with holes are at the sam end. The directions have the two pieces diagonally installed from each other. Found this out the hard way when trying to install the headboard later.
(2) The middle support should have the bolt head facing up on the same side of the mattress. The picture shows the bolt screw and nut on the mattress side, which would just tear your mattress.
Most recent customer reviews
Very sturdy and sleek. The best part, the tools and screws needed to assemble are included.