Hon&Guan 4 inch Black Carbon Filter Odor Control for Hydroponics Indoor Plants Grow Tent Air Filters with Activated Charcoal Air Scrubber for Inline Fan Combo-Prefilter Included
|Price:||& FREE Shipping. Details & FREE Returns|
|Join Prime to save $4.00 on this item|
$3.00 extra savings coupon applied at checkout.
Sorry. You are not eligible for this coupon.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Hon&Guan Black Carbon Filter: 4 inch carbon filter with Australia virgin activated charcoal bed, environmentally friendly, machine packed carbon enables 99.8% filtered air flow. Inner and outer mesh provides 55% open area allowing increased air flow.
- Air Scrubber: Galvanized Steel material more durable than aluminum, is not subjected to any chemical corrosion, lasts long from plants germination, growing, flowering and harvest. Includes washable pre-filter, easily mounted.
- Reversible Smell Filtration: The charcoal air filter can be used as both Intake Filter and Exhaust Filter. After a period of time use as an intake filter, go on using it as an exhaust filter. Moving air, purifying air and filtering air.
- Odor Control: Designed for enclosed environment. Our filter will soak up and eliminate some of the most undesirable and ill-smelling odors. Keep your place clean while bring you cleaner air to promote better health especially for indoor gardens, grow tents, hydroponics, odor and smoke elimination.
- Fresh Air Combo: The 4in carbon filter matches with 4 inch inline fans, duct fans, intake fans, exhaust fans, air exchange fans, ventilation duct, air ducts, paint fumes hose, vent duct hoses, fan speed controller and other ventilation system accessories.
Specification for this product family
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Hon&Guan Carbon Filter
Hon&Guan Air Carbon Filter Odor Control with Activated Charcoal for inline fan. Professional grade filter that will handle the nastiest odors produced by the prettiest plants. Not only does the Hon&Guan carbon filter have exceptional odor control, but it is a filter that keeps on giving. After the first year of usage, remove the top flange and the bottom mount, flip the filter unit upside-down and re-mount the flange and the bottom mount in the new position and enjoy another year of odor-scrubbing performance.
Size: 4 inch/ 6 inch
Pre-Filter Included: Keep your place clean while bring you cleaner air.
53% Open Area For Air Flow: Inner and outer mesh with 53% open area allows for increased air flow.
High Quality Zinc Treatment: anode zinc oxide/reticular structure is not subjected to any chemical corrosion and is widely used in various fields, especially for indoor planting tents.
High Quality Material
Hon&Guan Carbon Filter iron cap's surface is manufactured with high quality and durable chromium for corrosion prevention and lasting effects. Reversible flange for extended service life. Up to 1.5 years in life expectancy.
Reversible Flange and Base
The flange and bottom can be removed to reverse the charcoal canister, allowing the filter body to be flipped upside-down for an extended service life.
Exceptional Odor Control
Hon&Guan filter will not only soak up and eliminate some of the most undesirable to keep your space smelling clean and fresh, but also eliminate additional harmful and potentially ill-fating chemicals from the air you breathe
Product detailsColor:Carbon Filter | Size:4 Inch
- Package Dimensions : 18 x 17 x 4 inches; 7 Pounds
- Date First Available : January 5, 2020
- Manufacturer : Hon&Guan
- ASIN : B083HYTVB8
- Best Sellers Rank: #97,816 in Industrial & Scientific (See Top 100 in Industrial & Scientific)
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It was easy and clean to unpack - no excess charcoal dust everywhere.
It works well with the 6" inline fan I got.
It's VERY effective at cleaning the air. The room it's in should smell way more than it does!
Top reviews from other countries
Over the last 18 months, I've used both VIVOSUN and other versions of this filter in the two tents so I have a good idea of what to smell for when used indoors with a grow tent. After swapping out the old filter with this one there wasn't even a hint that anything was growing inside the tent. I had previously also used a cheap version and it simply wasn't worth saving $10 and then after 6 months have it get clogged up. Only time will tell how long this one lasts but I'm pretty confident that it will last for at least two seasons. Looking at the build and size (especially the wall thickness which indicates how much carbon is being used) I'm sure it will last as long or longer than the others.
► Construction-wise this thing is well built. It's a little on the heavy side but I attribute that to using thicker metal and the fact it holds a lot of charcoal.
Like the other filters, this comes with a prefilter shroud but unlike the others, it also includes a second shroud. These are like big socks that slip on and then collect larger airborne particles when the filter is mounted inside the tent and air is drawn out through it. It's simple to pull off the prefilter, once off it can then be washed or simply shaken to eliminate these larger dust particles. This saves the main filter from getting clogged by having to collect stuff it shouldn't be. It also keeps the occasional fruit fly from being sucked into it.
Like other similar products, this doesn't have any kind of a system for connecting to the tubing. The top flange is slightly cone-shaped at the very top which makes it easier to slide on the tube before using a big hose clamp.
Overall I'm pretty happy, the price is better than the big brand name versions and if it keeps working this good the savings will help to replace it when needed.
When it stops being able to absorb the smell I'll follow up here.
Testing my fan without the filter in place is only slightly better than when I have this carbon filter installed. That means to me that there is very good air flow with this filter. Other filters I have used have shown a larger drop in air flow that I thought at the time was ok.
I was a bit concerned about the smell of this type of carbon, but my concerns were unfounded. All I smell is the smell of clean air. Just be careful to take it outside and blow it out first as there is a lot of carbon dust you will need to get rid of first. That is standard with all these filters as it can’t be helped. This one for some reason had a bit more to deal with.
Now with it running I am very happy and when it comes time to replace I will be getting another one from this company.
I've been using this filter in my grow tent with very good results. As soon as it is installed it goes to work neutralizing odors very quickly. I can no longer smell anything skunky. It makes a world of difference to use a filter like this, especially if you or your neighbors don't like the smell of what you're growing. Just make sure to get the correct dimension for your specific set up. Full marks from me!