|Item Weight||0.8 ounces|
|Package Dimensions||2 x 2 x 1 inches|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
Honbay L298N Motor Drive Controller Board DC Dual H-Bridge Robot Stepper Motor Control & Drives Module for Arduino Smart Car Power UNO MEGA R3 Mega2560 Duemilanove Nano Robo
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $6.51. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- L298N has such characteristics as strong driving ability, low calorific value and strong anti-interference ability
- L298N as main driver chip makes strong driving ability/small heating/strong
- Dual-channel H-bridge driver working mode creates higher working efficiency
- Using large capacity filter capacitor, this module can follow current to protect diodes, and improve the reliability
- This module can use built-in 78M05 for electric work via a driving power supply part. But to avoid the damage of the voltage stabilizing chip, please use an external 5V logic supply when using more than 12V driving voltage
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
100%Brand New and High Quality
Working mode: H bridge (double lines)
Control chip: L298N
Logical voltage: 5V
Driving voltage: 5V-35V
Logical current: 0mA-36mA
Driving current: 2A (MAX single bridge)
Storage temperature: (-20 °C)-(+135 °C)
Maximum power: 25W
Periphery dimension: 43 x 43 x 27mm(L x W x H)
1 X L298N Stepper Drive Controller Board
Top customer reviews
In my configuration I provide it 9.4 volts, it drives two motors. I use 3 Arduino Mega digital pins to control each motor. One pin for enable... this pin is optional, if you leave the jumpers in place you only need two control signals per motor. The other two pins per motor (which are connected to PWM pins on my mega) control the direction (forward and backward) and speed.
In addition to outputting the control signals for the two motors the motor drive controller board also outputs a 5 volt signal (in front next to the Vin and Gnd screw down headers). I am using this to provide power to an external ESP8266 wifi board. The ESP board requires a little more current than I want to pull from my mega board. So this additional output is nice.
You might be able to directly power the mega from this 5v out pin but I have not tried this. (I supply the mega with the same 9.4 volts and let the mega's voltage regulator do the work.)
The price is good and at the time I purchased it was eligible for Amazon Prime so it arrived in two days.