Honda HRX217K5VKA 187cc Gas 21 in. 4-in-1 Versamow System Lawn Mower with Clip Director and MicroCut Blades 660250
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
Lawn-Boy 17732 21-Inch 6.5 Gross Torque Kohler XTX OHV, 3-in-1 Discharge Rear Wheel Drive Self Propelled Lawn Mower
Honda HRX217K6VKA 21 Inch 4 in 1 Versamow System Gas Walk Behind Lawn Mower, Red
Greenworks 40V 20-Inch Cordless Twin Force Lawn Mower, 4Ah & 2Ah Batteries with Charger Included
CRAFTSMAN M105 140cc 21-Inch 3-in-1 Gas Powered Push Lawn Mower with Bagger
Greenworks 20-Inch 3-in-1 12 Amp Electric Corded Lawn Mower 25022
|Item Weight||108.00 lbs||66.00 lbs||0.00 ounces||42.50 lbs||65.00 lbs||56.00 lbs|
|Power Source||gasoline-powered||gas-powered||Gas||battery-powered||Gas Powered||corded-electric|
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This HRX is a noticeable step up from the HRR and I couldn't be happier with the change! I no longer have the concerns of the blade stop and, most importantly, this is a much more powerful engine to cut grass with. It had zero issues even when cutting at a lower deck height. Comparing the mulching abilities of the 160cc HRR to the 190cc HRX is a night and day difference as well. The HRR had issues with clumping and not mulching nearly as well as the HRX is capable of.
The only complaint I have about my new HRX217K5VKA is with the Versamow system. It's very handy that you can bag, mulch, or a combination of the two but even when I have ours on the mulch only setting there is a good amount of grass getting through the door that should be shutting (to prevent grass from going into the bagger). I'm hoping this is an adjustment I can take care of but it seems I'm not the only one with the issue so I'm a little worried it's not. If that's the only issue I have with the mower, however, I'll happily deal with it.
It's a bit pricey for a mower, but the quality of the cut and the quality that makes up (for the most part) a Honda mower is worth it in my opinion,
I had a 17 year old push mower. So anything is better right? Not exactly. I'll explain below. THIS IS A REAL REVIEW AND A REAL PURCHASE.
- You can jog with it. It won't cut at that fast of a pace but if you gotta run from ground bees, it'll keep up with ya.
- the mulching is pretty impressive actually. I like it for that.
- someone was thinking when they designed the bag. My wife loves dumping the bag.
- the throttle and handle bar are very comfortable to hold and push. I forgot I was holding two things at once, the throttle and the mower stop bar.
- the handle folds. This is great for storage.
- half pull start. It did do that.
- 5 year warranty. That cant be beat! No buying another lawn mower for over 5 years!
- the BEST PART, the option to mulch or bag, or both without taking off the bag! This is the coolest idea and so easy.
- the starter cord is so far down the handle, kinda sucks grabbing it that low every time you stop to empty the bag or pick up somethng.
- the wheel adjustment is tough to do. Not a big deal, but still not easy. I had to pick up the bottom or the mower to lift the wheel off the ground to get it to adjust.
- the dust. And again, the DUST! on a dry lawn, you will be eating plenty of dust or whatever. I have a thick lawn, very thick. And it still kicks up a cloud of dust!
- heavy. Shes a tank. Big mama. A beast.
ONE MAJOR DANGER! the reason for three stars. Again I go back to the pull cord. When you fold the handle, the cord gets wound in the flywheel. Well, one time, out of habit, I lifted the handle and also lifted the blade/engine stop together and pulled the bar up, and it started. My fault maybe, but it happened.
Over all, it's a pretty good mower using it only once so far. Id like to see the pull cord mounted up higher I guess. The bag is a generous size as it holds a TON of grass and still the mower drive system pulls it along with ease.
It's a sexy looking machine. My neighbors are envious. Yes it's expensive. But the motor is what makes it worth it. If taken care of, this honda motor will literally last a life time.
In the end, I'm happy I got it for my wife who mows the lawn and reports back to me. So I'll up date here as she updates me. :-)