The Honest Company - Effective Hypoallergenic Laundry Detergent - 70 oz
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Cleans stubborn stains, dirt, food, and life's unexpected messes - all with a neutral pH (non-irritating to skin and does not discolor clothing)
- Exceptional stain removal while guarding colors
- Rinses thoroughly, leaving textiles softer, brighter, and truly clean
- Suitable for ALL your family's laundry - all natural and synthetic washables, including cloth diapers, hand-washing wools, silks, and other fine washables
- Perfect for babies and sensitive skin - without chemicals residues left behind
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
The Honest Co. Honest Laundry Detergent Free & Clear.
Advanced plant-based cleaning.
H.E. He loads 70.
Ideal for high efficiency, front & top loading washers.
2x Ultra concentrated.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. Please see our full disclaimer below.
Top Customer Reviews
In addition now my daughter is breaking out now and the only other product I use is the The Honest Company Body Wash so it is probably reaction to one of these products!!
I was SO disappointed, that I called the company. The woman I spoke to said: "Like, I can't do anything for you except if you open an account and can give you some store credit". I stated that I would like a refund and not a credit since I will not use any of these products again. She said: "I am sorry that is all I can do". I have NEVER dealt with a company that does not take responsibility for their product or a dissatisfied customer and give them a refund. I was shocked but I guess the bottom line for this company is getting their money and not customer satisfaction. I am so disappointed. I really wanted to like this company and the products and now I am left with a bunch of ruined clothes and a broken out baby. I have heard other bad things from my friend about how this company handles customer care and now I believe them.