Truck Reviews Beauty Best Books of the Month Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. Electronics Gift Guide Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon $0.99 rentals for Prime members $0.99 rentals for Prime members $0.99 rentals for Prime members  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now STL18_GNO

on January 8, 2017
I have big trouble finishing this book! I actually love this writer's work, but could not really get into this story because of the far fetched story line.

** SPOILER ALERT: I'm not talking about him marrying her and taking her to the mansion. I am also not referring to the weird staff he employs (however as a sub plot it's a bit weird) or that they now move in the circles of the super rich... No. I am talking about her coming from Africa, as the daughter of a missionery and then turn out to be a vegetarian... No, no and no. I live in (South) Africa and we LIVE for our MEAT. Believe me: if you grew up in an African Village, you will NOT be a vegetarian. Where in the jungle will you find your tofu etc which she effortlesly prepares for him? Nope. That really has put me off. She even converted half the village to vegetarianism....(?) Then: she comes from the African jungle, seemingly rarely visited the modernised world, but she has this magical ability to cut up a designer dress and convert it into a stunning little outfit she thinks to plain. Not buying it. There are just to many little things like him thinking to late: oops, I rather should have bought her a big diamond, and should have taken her on a honeymoon, now what are rhe people going to say..? Etc etc.
on August 24, 2016
I loved reading about Lukas and Anna, as well as Elisabeth and Aaron. Elisabeth thinks she can't do anything right, and Aaron is trying to make up for mistakes he made in his past. I could identify with Elisabeth, as well as Anna, with her infertility issues. I also loved Uncle Zeb. Would like to read the other books in the series.
on April 26, 2014
An Honest Love, By: Kathleen Fuller

Anna Miller and her mother move to Middlefield after Anna is left

heart broken. They buy a small shop. Planning on fixing it up and opening

a gift shop. Lukas comes into her life. He offers to help her with

fixing up things around their shop. Anna feels an instant attraction

to Lukas. Anna pushes that attraction aside. She doesn’t want to risk

getting hurt again.

Anna ends up betraying Lukas though. Can their relationship be saved?

Excellent book!

5 stars!
on August 4, 2017
I Like how Kathleen Fuller takes families and communities and makes a great story.
on August 29, 2016
I enjoyed reading this story. I loved the simplicity of the characters and their lived. It is a story that is easy to get into and I loved the Christian values.
on August 25, 2016
AA...because it shows that every family, couple, person has ups/downs and the only way to survive isvyo give it over to our Heavenly Father.
on August 29, 2016
Although this book title uses the word honest there isn't very much honesty that goes on at least not for the main female character. I really fell in love with the secondary couple their story is very sweet and very real.
on April 22, 2018
An Honest Love is a well written story about Amish families, romance and the grace of God in everyday life. I thoroughly liked this book and will look for more from Kathleen Fuller.
on April 14, 2013
I absolutely love this book. I purchased the first one while at Cleveland Clinic with my father because it was in the book store. I usually read another author with similar books , so I thought I would try this one. After finishing the first, couldn't wait to read the next.
5 people found this helpful
on August 28, 2016
This author does a great job writing.
I have read other books by her and am just as pleased with this story as I was with the others. Enjoy this and tell others about this book.