Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Honey-Can-Do CRT-01683 12 Drawer Chrome Studio Org..." and save 22% off the $90.00 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Honey-Can-Do CRT-01683 12 Drawer Chrome Studio Organizer Cart
|Price:||$74.99 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$5.00 (6%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- large high work surface / 29-inches high for extra work/storage space
- 12 heavy duty drawers / perfect for paper, tools, accessories, crafting, scrap booking, or home office
- smooth glide locking casters / easy to move and locked into place
- semi-transparent plastic drawers allow you to quickly identify drawer contents
- Size: 15.25L x 25.25W x 31.75H inches
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
From the manufacturer
Rolling Storage Carts by Honey-Can-Do
Welcome to your source for organization, storage, and style
Honey-Can-Do was founded on a few simple principles, give people what they want, give it to them at a great price, and do it with integrity and responsibility. We don't believe you need to go broke to have a beautiful, well-organized home. Nor do we believe that the environment or our people should suffer for our desire for great product, which is why we operate an ethical and eco-responsible company that brings sustainable materials and processes into our business every day.
Home & Office Organizer Carts
Rolling Carts with Storage Drawers
Honey-Can-Do CRT-01683 12-Drawer Studio Organizer Cart is perfect for the home, classroom, or art studio. This double wide organizer features 12 easy-access drawers. Great for paper, tools, accessories, crafting, scrap booking, or your home office. The semi-transparent plastic drawers allow you to quickly identify contents. For both small and large items, this cart features drawer sizes of 9.5" x 13.5" in depths of 2.6" and 5.1" deep. Smooth glide casters make this cart easy to maneuver and lock in place for a sturdy work surface anywhere. The chrome work surface measures 23.25" W x 15.25" D and is a comfortable 29" off of the ground. The sturdy chrome frame is both attractive and functional. Assembly tools and instructions are included.
- Provides extra work and storage space
- Drawers perfect for paper, tools, accessories, crafting, scrap booking, or home office
- Smooth-glide locking casters easy to move and locked into place
Essential Cart Solutions
Great for paper, tools, accessories, crafting, scrap booking
Smooth-glide casters for easy transport
Versatile carts useful for a variety of uses
Reduce Clutter & Organize your Home Office or Studio
|10-Drawer Rolling Storage Cart||12-Drawer Rolling Studio Cart||5-Drawer Rolling Office File Cart||3-Tier Rolling Utility Cart||All-Purpose Rolling Storage Cart|
The Honey-Can-Do 12-Drawer Rolling Cart is perfect for the home, classroom or art studio. This double-wide organizer features 12 easy-access drawers. It is great for paper, tools, accessories, crafting, scrap booking or home office. The semitransparent plastic drawers allow you to quickly identify contents. The sturdy chrome frame is both attractive and functional. It includes assembly tools and instructions.
From the Manufacturer
Honey-Can-Do CRT-01683 12-Drawer Studio Organizer Cart, Chrome. Perfect for the home, classroom, or art studio, this double-wide organizer features 12 easy-access drawers. The semi-transparent plastic drawers allow you to quickly identify drawer contents. Clamp it down with honey can do!
Compare to similar items
This item Honey-Can-Do CRT-01683 12 Drawer Chrome Studio Organizer Cart
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Item Dimensions||25.13 x 15.25 x 31.75 in||15.5 x 15.35 x 38.5 in||14.6 x 7 x 33.9 in||5.7 x 37 x 15 in||13.57 x 34 x 24.12 in||21.5 x 15.25 x 28.75 in|
|Item Weight||8.6 lbs||12.7 lbs||18 lbs||13.03 lbs||27.4 lbs||10.2 lbs|
Top customer reviews
Putting the article together was not difficult at all. Long frame screws are hex head and they give you the allen wrench to do the job with. Knob screws are slotted but all you need to do is apply pressure with a finger and turn the knob to tighten it.
Many people complained about the screws loosening after a while. Here is a simple solution: When you order this item also order either Henkel Corp 209728 Loctite Blue Threadlocker or Permatex 24200 Medium Strength Threadlocker Blue, 6 ml. Now here is how to do it:
1. Start assembling the item, but leave the top cover off and the wheels off. After all screws are in, tighten them snugly but not overly tight.
2. Now that all screws are holding the device together, remove one screw at a time. On the long screws, put a few drops of the threadlocker onto the bottom half of the threads. Just lightly coat the threads; be careful or it will drip all over because it is runny.
3. Now screw the screw back in place, but this time make it secure. start with the top-center screws, top side, bottom side, rotate the assembly and bottom center and rotate once more, then bottom & top of other side. Voila! The threadlocker will secure the screw threads to prevent slippage. Which means the screws will not easily come loose.
4. Put the wheels on and put the top cover in place now.
5. You can even use the threadlocker on the screws that hold the knobs in place. Again, insuring that they won't easily come loose.
I didn't find any rough edges on the drawer slides, so I don't think I will experience a scraping/shaving of the shelves.
It really looks good, and I am sure I am going to find it very useful. For anyone who uses it for heavier items, there is a way to make it sturdier. Get a big roll of 50 pound or 100 pound picture wire and a pair of ordinary pliers. On the back side of the assembly, tie a length of wire from top right to bottom left and another piece of wire from top left to bottom right. pull tight and twist the wire to make it extra snug. You have just made a brace for your shelving with inexpensive materials.
Hope this helps some of you to take a good product and make it work better for you.
I got this in part to hold my nail polish collection, which I realize was probably too much to ask plastic furniture. It's all in there, and the drawers aren't happy, but they're not dropping to the bottom, either. So I still give it four stars because it's soldiering on bravely.
Nevertheless I can give three stars because it wasn't hard to put together. It continues to roll very very easily. And it's not ugly. Just remember to watch how much weight you put the drawers and to be gentle with it.