Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Honey-Can-Do DRY-01610 Heavy Duty Gullwing Drying Rack, White
|Price:||$25.89 & FREE Shipping. Details|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 6 position wings, steel support arms for heavy garments
- Designed For Multi-Use, Sweater and Shoe Drying Features
- Folds down to 3.5 in flat, space saving storage
- 46 feet of drying space
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Honey-Can-Do DRY-01610 Steel Gull Wing Clothes Dryer, White. The space-saving unit offers an amazing 46-linear feet of drying area when fully assembled and folds down to 3-inches flat for easy storage when not in use. A full-featured choice, this drying rack has hanging space, a sweater shelf, and shoe rack to accommodate all of your clothing from lingerie to tennis shoes. The rack extends to 64" wide, but only weighs a manageable 8.5 lbs. for convenient air-drying anywhere! Save on energy costs while protecting the environment and increasing the life of your clothing.
Compare to similar items
This item Honey-Can-Do DRY-01610 Heavy Duty Gullwing Drying Rack, White
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||CRESNEL||Amazon.com||E2E||Amazon.com||Tidy Living|
|Color||White||Stainless Steel||Chrome||Silver Grey||White||White|
|Material Type||Metal||Stainless Steel||Steel||Stainless Steel||Iron 86.4%ABS Plastic 12.8%Nylon Mesh 0.8%||Metal|
Top Customer Reviews
This rack does the job. It's big enough to hold 2-3 days worth of prefolds: anywhere from 20-24 Osocozy size 1 prefolds, plus covers (see uploaded pictures for a visual!).
It is very sturdy and doesn't tip over BUT be careful not to bump the supports that hold up the "wings"! They don't lock into place and if you hit one at the right angle, it collapses that side. This is why I didn't give it 5 stars.
I love how it folds down so compactly and is light enough to carry in one hand down a flight of stairs and outside while toting a basket of wet diapers in the other. It's a great drying rack!
I tried cleaning it thinking that would help but it is stained. Red rusty powder all over the box and stained on the drying rack. This was mentioned by other reviewers who tried to purchase the same item multiple times. DO NOT RECOMMEND.
Pros: lots of space when in use & a space saver when not in use
Cons: doesn't fold the laundry for you
And for reference, I generally over-fill my standard sized washing machine, and haven't had a problem finding space for the entire load each time (using coat hangers for the shirts, of course). Even unfolded to it's largest dimensions and fully loaded, I've had no problem moving it across the floor.
Cloths get stained by rusted bars from day one of use.
Do not buy this. The producer used cheap materials that compromised the utility of the product.
1. This folds away pretty compactly so that we can hide it in our closet or behind our bedroom door. I'd say folded it's about 3 inches wide.
2. Unfolds easily for the most part. Make sure the bottom mesh is supported and you'll need to use the two wire arms to secure the top racks, which can actually be positioned at various angles.
3. Shoe racks for holding shoes upright, one on each side and then can be slid.
4. Mesh shelf is great for delicates (socks, underwear), leaving room for bigger things up top.
5. Top racks hold a decent amount of shirts/pants/shorts/towels. Be careful of where you position things in relation to the bottom racks/shelf. You can also hang items on hangers and hang them off the sides of this rack without them hitting the ground.
1. I think I actually expected this rack to hold more than it does. I'm pleased with how much hangs, but somehow I always end up laying things across the top or coming up with other places to hang the rest of our clothes.
2. I think the bottom could be utilized a little better. How often do people really wash and dry shoes? I've used that feature once.
Overall, pleased with the sturdiness of the design and the overall functionality of how much can be put on this rack, I guess I just need to do laundry more often so that I don't run out of room :-)
Most Recent Customer Reviews
- Light weight
- Good folding mechanism and size
- You can use just one side and leave the other one folded...Read more