Add to your order
from Asurion, LLC $10.99
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plans starts on the date of purchase. Stains, rips or tears and seam separation covered from day one. Defects in materials or workmanship covered after the manufacturer warranty expires.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online at www.Asurion.com/Amazon or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. We will send you an Amazon.com Gift Card for the purchase price of your covered product. In some cases, we will replace or repair it.
- MORE DETAILS: Additional information about this protection plan is available within the “Product guides and documents” section. Simply click “User Guide” for more info. Asurion will also email your plan confirmation with Terms & Conditions to the address associated with your Amazon account within 24 hours of purchase (if you do not see this email, please check your spam folder). Contact us if you cannot locate your plan confirmation and Terms & Conditions via email at AmazonFeedback@Asurion.com.
Other Sellers on Amazon
Honey-Can-Do Rolling Storage Cart and Organizer with 12 Plastic Drawers
Enhance your purchase
|Item Weight||3.9 Kilograms|
|Number of Compartments||12|
|Unit Count||1.0 Count|
|Package Type||Standard Packaging|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Ideal storage for home, classroom, crafts or art studios
- Semi-transparent large storage drawers for easy viewing
- Locking wheels provide maneuverability and stability when needed
- Can function as an additional workspace
- Assembly tools and instructions included
- Product dimensions: 15”L x 25”W x 32”H. Drawer dimensions-Large-11 W x 5.5 H x 15 D inches. Small-11 W x 2.75 H x 15 D inches
- Drawer size: 9.5” x 12.5” with depths of 2.6” and 5.1”
Customer ratings by feature
Frequently bought together
Customers also search
What's in the box
From the manufacturer
Metal Rolling Storage Cart with 12 Plastic Drawers, Chrome
- Create a work or study station wherever and whenever you need it
- Doubles as a craft cart for arts & crafts storage
- Assign drawers to specific supplies or people as your home office needs evolve
- Polished chrome frame with semi-transparent drawers of two sizes
While we dream of the perfect home office (ample space, perfect lighting, immaculate shelving), we accept current circumstances where “home office” is a transitory term. Sometimes, it’s our kitchen table, others the guest bedroom, and once—in a moment of desperation brought on by a weak wifi signal—the stairwell. And for a home office that transitions across spaces, there is no better companion for the journey than this metal rolling storage cart. Its locking wheels and ample tabletop surface make it the perfect pop-up work station. The two columns of varied sized drawers divvy up supplies equitably, so that multiplication tables don’t get mixed up with monthly business reports. One day, we might have a dream home office. Until then, it’s hard not to enjoy the command-center feeling brought on each time this 12-drawer rolling metal storage cart voyages through our home’s hallways.
- Shelving & Racks
- Closet & Shoe Storage
- Kitchen Organization
- Bathroom Storage, and more
Yes, But Who Are You?
Honey-Can-Do was founded in 2008 and is comprised of a dedicated team whose focus is to bring solutions to people's homes. Oh, and we also have a no-jerks-allowed policy at our company, so it makes our lives easier as we try to make your lives easier.
Unlock Your Surroundings
Unlock Your Surroundings
At Honey-Can-Do, we believe an organized space unlocks your surroundings for living, bolstering the form and function of everything within a space’s four walls.
Everyday Household Solutions
We like to find customers solutions for their entire home. We’re about decluttering an entryway, breathing new life into closets and wardrobes, making it easy to set up after-school snacks, and filling a living space with charm and character unique to each homeowner.
You’re a doer, a multitasker—you want a storage cart that rolls as smoothly from one task to the next as you do. Our Rolling Storage Cart and Organizer with 12 Plastic Drawers is a smart-looking, easy-to-assemble solution, sporting a chrome frame and sleek design. Use its large drawers to store everything from art and office supplies to cleaning or kitchen essentials. It’s even a crafty solution if you’re looking for craft room storage ideas on a budget. And when you’re looking to park your cart, simply lock the wheels in place and you’ve created a sturdy workspace for baking, soapmaking and everything in between.
From the Manufacturer
Honey-Can-Do CRT-01683 12-Drawer Studio Organizer Cart, Chrome. Perfect for the home, classroom, or art studio, this double-wide organizer features 12 easy-access drawers. The semi-transparent plastic drawers allow you to quickly identify drawer contents. Clamp it down with honey can do!
Compare with similar items
| || |
Honey Can Do 12-Drawer Metal Rolling Storage Cart with Side Pockets CRT-09104 White
Honey Can Do 12-Drawer Rolling Craft Storage Or Office Cart, Chrome CRT-09642 Clear
SimpleHouseware 12-Drawers Rolling Storage Cart, Black
Giantex 12 Drawer Rolling Storage Cart Tools Scrapbook Paper Office School Organizer (White)
Yaheetech 12 Drawers Rolling Storage Cart Multipurpose Movable Organizer Cart Storage Bin Trolley Tools Scrapbook Paper Organizer on Wheels, White
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||EPFamily Direct||Giantex||Yaheetech|
|Item Dimensions||15 x 25 x 32 inches||25.25 x 15.25 x 31.75 inches||25.31 x 15.16 x 32.09 inches||15.6 x 25.2 x 32 inches||15 x 25 x 30 inches||24.8 x 15.16 x 32.28 inches|
|Number of Drawers||12||12||12||12||12||12|
Reviewed in the United States on January 5, 2017
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By Anna on September 24, 2022
By Kelli Anderson on September 23, 2022
Disclaimer - I JUST put this thing together and haven’t loaded anything in it yet. That said:
1. Assembly took me about 35-minutes start to finish.
2. Allen wrench provided was adequate to assemble main frame.
3. Phillips/straight head screws for drawer knobs can be hand tightened without a screwdriver. No screwdriver supplied with kit. I didn’t need one - hand tightening was adequate to secure drawer knobs.
4. Main frame assembly was uneventful - just make sure of TWO things during assembly - a. There are washers that MUST go on the inside of the two outer frame pieces. They’re shown in the assembly diagram. IF YOU FORGET THEM - the sides will be too close together and the drawers will be very difficult to push in and out. I tend to think some people neglected to install the 8 washers properly (if at all). B. Do not tighten the screws as you install them initially. Install all the framing screws hand-tight first, and then, making sure the aforementioned washers are installed, tighten each screw incrementally - working your way around the unit until all the screws (Allen head wrench needed) are SNUG. If you over tighten, you run the risk of collapsing the frame tubing and that’ll ruin it.
5. Once everything is tight - turn the frame over and insert the caster inserts in the bottoms of the legs. These are plastic pieces that will hold the casters themselves. Press in as hard as you can - check to make sure they’re ALL the way in. Mine were out a little ways. Instead of pressing down with your body weight (risking damaging the frame), I used a hammer and just gave 3 of the more stubborn inserts a quick ‘pop’ and they seated easily.
6. I pushed the casters into the inserts. NOTE - there are two of the four casters that lock - make sure they’re on the front or side you want to access to lock. You’ll have a booger of a time getting them back out - yeah - that’s why I’m telling you this now. Lol
7. Put the drawers in the slides. Mine slid in easily without force, or scraping plastic, etc. I FORGOT TO PUT THE SPACERS/WASHERS IN INITIALLY - and basically recreated what I read here about stuck drawers, hard to operate, cocked in the tracks, and cutting the plastic. I performed a ‘self-induced forehead slap’ procedure, then backed the frame screws out one by one and installed the spacer/washers - problem solved.
8. Tighten everything up again - and then put the top on. It’s a ‘force fit’ top with curved sides front and rear. I put the front of the top in position, then pulled/pushed down on the rear of the top and it popped into position for me.
The unit is sturdy without anything in it. The load specification is right at 50 pounds for the cart. I’ll keep things as evenly distributed in there to equalize loading and see how it goes.
IF I have any issues with screws coming loose, I’ll remove each in turn and put some thread lock on them.
Other than that - the drawers slide in and out and are well in their tracks. It’s ‘cheaply’ constructed of very thin wall metal (aluminum with chrome coating). Some of the press cut edges that are the rails for the drawers to slide on are RAZOR SHARP & I can see how someone handling them during construction if not careful can cut themselves - badly. BE CAREFUL!!!
In closing - I’m going to load this unit up with my wood ship modeling tools and will provide an update after a week or so to comment on durability, stability, frame flex, etc.
So far - I’m okay with the unit. Not super impressed by any means, but not disappointed either. I’m more relieved that my unit came with all parts included, I didn’t cut any fingers off, and the drawers slide in and out without any effort. It meets my initial expectations. I’ll update after a while.
Assembly was pretty easy once I stared at the picture long enough. DO NOT FORGET THE BLACK WASHERS! I nearly did after the first step hahaha but caught it in time before getting too far ahead. Only one of the drawer metal slots came bent but it was fairly easy to fix into place.
My only nitpick with the assembly for the castor wheels- it's Really difficult to push the first part in without a hammer. It's like a black plastic screw looking thing to hold the wheel in place.
Other than that I love this cart and I'm very happy to have proper storage for my craft supplies!