Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Honey-Can-Do SRT-01603 Kids Toy Organizer and Storage Bins, White/Pastel
|Price:||$49.62 & FREE Shipping. Details|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Must have product have in home
- This product brings shine to your home
- Made in China
- 12 containers of varying sizes to keep everything tidy
- Bright colored sorters helps develop organization skills
- Quick and easy cleaning surfaces are durable and stain resistant
- Measures: 33.25 in l x 12.5 in d x 36 in h (84.46 cm l x 31.75 cm d x 91.44 cm h)
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
From the Manufacturer
Top Customer Reviews
TKs very much Amazon again.
Product arrived quickly. Lightning-quick, a nice bonus.
It came in a massive outer box but was well-packaged. After taking everything out of the package, with my husband helping, we had it up in about 20 minutes. A couple of things I noticed, which are neither pros nor cons, just observations:
* the bins don't sit perfectly at an angle. This isn't a problem though I think it would be better if the product's depth were slightly larger as this would allow the bins to seat a bit nicer.
* the rods across the shelf are metal. Not sure why I thought these would be wooden dowels, but upon thinking about it, it's much nicer to have metal because wood has a tendency to warp.
All in all, it's quite a nice little organizer. The colors of the bins are attractive. And although our house isn't completely free of "toy explosions" -- this handy little unit makes it a whole lot easier for the toy bomber to clean up her messes.
I spent way too much time trying to choose just the right storage for the kids' newly decorated playroom (was supposed to be my kitchen expansion but, oh well). I looked at bigger storage bins but they were too big. I looked at shelves but the bins were more practical because we can scatter the bins around the room for both play and easy pick up and a lot of the toys (cars, balls, plastic animals) are small and need to be kept together. I looked at all plastic but it was bulkier than this wood/plastic combination.
I saw complaints that:
- this organizer came damaged - mine did not.
- that it was low quality - higher quality costs more and would be too heavy.
- assembly was difficult - took me 10 minutes.
- bins were too small - exactly the right size for my needs. Get a toy box for stuffed animals and shelves for your books.
- bins won't sit flat - I don't want them to sit flat.
- can't secure it to the wall - possibly an issue with a child just learning to walk. But we used to tie our Christmas trees to the windows for the same reason so you can probably come up with a temporary fix for a year or so.
Addendum: Our bin has gotten heavy use for 4 years now and it still looks like new. Nothing lost, nothing broken. This was a great purchase. When they kids outgrow it, I'll take it down to the shop and use it for my gardening tools.
What you will get: two long boards, eight poles, 12 boxes- 8 small, 4 medium, some screws (no screwdriver, it was ok- I had one), and some wall bracket thing to connect to the wall but I don't see how it would connect to the poles unless you attach the shelf to the wall by attaching it to one of the side panels- I have mine in the middle of one wall and I don't see why it needs to be attached to a wall unless you are climbing on it...?
The shelf was pretty easy to build- I did it alone, with a little assistance from my 3-year old. Easiest way to do it: connect all eight poles to one panel and screw them, lay panel on floor and have all eight sticking up and match all the holes to the other panel and screw, stand the shelves up and it WILL look like "how are boxes supposed to fit here to an angle?" but once you start putting the boxes in, it will make sense.
Super easy to put together and feels very sturdy.
Play-time is more fun because each toy has a compartment which can be removed from the shelf and brought onto her playmat. When she is done, she can return it to the shelf and is ever-so proud of her new found organization skills!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Takes no time at all to put together and works perfect for my daughters toys! Love it!Published 12 hours ago by Amazon Customer
The organizer will be used in my classroom for my Letterland toys. It is a very nice organizer.Published 1 day ago by Tina L. Terry
Very nice quality item- much better than the tot tutors brand.Published 4 days ago by Bryanne Schneeberger
These are so well designed, and look great, we ordered a send one for the other child's room.Published 6 days ago by Artemis
I love this organizer. Fits all her toys perfectly (except big ones). Super cute. When we anchored it to the wall, the anchors broke but we luckily had other anchors we used. Read morePublished 13 days ago by Jessica
I wished it had something that secured the bins to the frame. Any parent knows how much a toddler or small child loves to take things apart. Read morePublished 14 days ago by MaiTai121