Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Month Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Offline listening. Learn more. GNO for Samsung S9 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home Gift Guide Mother's Day gifts across Amazon Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon howardsend howardsend howardsend  Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now SWMTVT18_gno

Honey Moon
Format: Mass Market Paperback|Change

on August 18, 2016
It was really hard to finish this book! :-(

I loved her book "Kiss an angel", so, I thought I would be pleased with another great story. But I was really wrong... :-/

I couldn't find anything pleasant in the main female character, Honey Moon... She is so, so, so annoying! And the relationship between her and "her Daddy"... oh, my gosh... it tasted so badly. No way!
on December 10, 2014
Some of my other SEP favorites were "Ain't She Sweet", "Hot Shot", 'Glitter Baby", and "Just Imagine". The "Chicago Stars Series" were fun reads but got old for me after reading the first two. I like quirky characters and unique settings with long complex (somewhat unusual) story lines. That's what makes them interesting and special. So far, I've enjoyed SEPs lower rated books much more than the ones with higher ratings.
on August 9, 2014
In this book Honey is an orphan who is sent to live with her aunt and uncle at an amusement park. When her uncle dies she ends up running the park. There are many interesting twists and turns to the plot which lead to a happy ending.
on January 13, 2017
Not only is her writing superb, she's very funny. Her stories have twists and turns, and pain to be survived, and often predictable happy endings - but that's why I love fiction. Just love this author.
on February 3, 2013
Honey Moon shows the brilliance of SEP. Even though the book has many characters, each was well managed. SEP can sure write a storyline that touchs you on every emotional level possible.

While I agree with a reviewer who said that the romance btw Honey and Eric was not well developed, I still believe that the book is brilliant. To think, l have read a book written 20yrs ago and would give it a 5 star attests to SEP abilities. A Brilliant Write SEP.
JCH.
on May 10, 2015
I love all her book she is an amazing writter. I have read all her book and i recommend them to every one..
on November 17, 2015
Liked it enough to read it a second time........a few years apart of course.
on July 13, 2014
This book touched me in ways I could not imagine. If all books were like this I would live my life between the pages.
on August 23, 2011
I rarely cry over a book or a movie, but I did over 'Honey Moon.' She's not always likable, but something about Honey touched a chord, and I found myself rooting for her to succeed and find happiness. I am not a fan of a big age gap between the main characters, but in this case, it worked. The changing feelings between Dash and Honey were well-handled and the subsequent tragedy all the more so heartbreaking. I also didn't know how the Eric angle was going to play out and was pleased at the direction Ms. Phillips took. Loved it.
on January 28, 2016