Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: The Book of Honey: Nature's wonder ingredient: 100 amazing and unexpected uses from natural healing to beauty.
Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Snacks Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer TheKicks TheKicks TheKicks  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Florida Georgia Line Water Sports STEM

on May 17, 2010
My husband just started beekeeping this year (2010) and although our bees are not producing any excess honey yet, the information in this book gives me hope that I will be able to do many wonderful things with the honey our bees make (once we get some!). In the meantime, there are other techniques and recipes in this book that I would like to try. I love the information about the beauty creams, soaps, and essential oils. I'll totally be trying these!!!
on September 7, 2015
Lovely book, very pleased.
on May 20, 2014
This is the second book that I get about Honey. This one is by all means one of the best books on honey. I am a fan of honey products, and everything honey. When this book arrived, I loved it from the start, because it has the most phenomenal photographs, and things that you can do with honey. Includes pages of history, and then make up, and food, and other things that you can do using honey products. Simply wonderful book for any person who loves honey like me.
on January 30, 2013
Gave this as a Christmas gift to a Bee hive owner and he absolutely LOVED it! Said that it was a great book with great info in it!
on September 11, 2012
The recipes are unappealing and obvious, her natural remedies and preparations I've read elsewhere and on the net, I'm giving it 2 stars only because the remedies are good and work, but other books are better than this.