HoneyGuaridan A26 Automatic Pet Feeder with Voice Recorder and Timer Programmable, Cat Feeder Food Dispenser with Power Adapter, 6-Meal for Dogs (Medium and Small) and Cats
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Flexible meal portions from 1/32 cup to 4 cups per meal. Food container capacity is minimum 3.3 lb for dry food. If you want to get more information or detailed operation, you can search HoneyGuaridan automatic pet feeder on YouTube.
- Accurately feeding once you set on this dog and cat feeder can be scheduled up to 6 meals a day and help your pets keep good diet.
- Built in Voice Recorder and Speaker : Record voice 12 seconds to call your pets for meals.
- Prevent Food Locking and Spills : Built in infrared detection which can prevent the food locking, let your pets enjoy the meals. This system can fit any different shapes dry foods, but the food size can not exceed 0.39" * 0.39"(1 cm*1 cm), otherwise the food may be stuck in the hole.
- Double Power Options and Ultra Low Power Consumption : With power adapter (including) to work or D Batteries (not included) 3 Pieces, for good quality batteries can keep working for 6 months. We provide 12 months Warranty to all of our products.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
- Ever consider how your pets take food when you leave them alone?
- Ever try to help the overweight cuties being healthier and thinner?
- Ever worry about the irregular feeding plan may hurt your furry friends?
HoneyGuaridan Pet feeder is an automatic and reliable machine which uses rotational paddle that precisely dispenses most dry food (not exceeds the size of 0.39”*0.39”). Moreover, high dispenser port and twist-lock lid prevent your pets, especially smart cats, digging out extra-food. This machine can store up 12 cups food in translucent hopper all at once, and you can see how much food left; normally it can meet a medium-size dog or a cat one –week’s requirement.
What we make
At HoneyGuaridan brand, we are passionate about
creating innovative behavioral, containment and lifestyle
product solutions to give you more great moments with your pets.
We deeply know and experience how comfort the life with pets is,
so HoneyGuaridan is not only a brand of pet products, but also the
bridge of faith and wish connecting people with pets in harmony.
The feeding time and amount of food can be easily and precisely
set according to the user instruction. Automatically feed your pet up
to 6 meals per day. The translucent container holds up 12 cups (3.3lb)
of dry food for storage.
To prevent excessively dispensing which may lead to a problem that food overflow out of the bowl or food clog at the paddle. When Infrared detection works, it will stop putting the food out until the bowl is lower than the dispensing hole.
Remind your pets for meals. Immediately dispensing the food after playing your recorded voice, you can record any voice up to 12 seconds and all meals you set would play this record before. May your voice accompany with your pets every meal.
Double-power supply design can keep the feeder working for a long time. The A26 automatic pet feeder uses 3 pieces D batteries and it keeps working over 6 months (not included). The version of optional power adaptor A26 feeder sold at the same time.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Compare with similar items
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This is a fantastic auto pet feeder. It has worked flawlessly since I have had it. If you are someone who is away for many hours a day, or if you are trying to train your pet to eat in moderation, this is great tool for you. With this feeder you have full control over when and how much you pet eats throughout the day. If for instance you pet should eat 1 cup of food a day, I show you in the video how to measure out the serving sizes of each of your meals. Again this is a fantastic device. For most pets the container holds enough food for a couple days, for medium to large dogs you will want to check and refill the feeder daily. For those of you who have been trying to precisely measure out and time your pets meals, this makes like much easier for you. My huskies do great with controlling their own portions and they nibble throughout the day, so this will be a gift to my mother who is away for 12 hours a day which will give her the ability to portion control how much her dog is eating.
If you plan on leaving your outdoor pet for several days (and you are a DIYer) you can actually cut a piece of pvp or piping and affix it to a wall on your covered porch/deck or something which can funnel extra days worth of food into the feeder.
(IMAGES/VIDEO: I upload images or video with all reviews, sadly sometimes they go missing for unknown reasons even after the review has been up, If you notice there is no images/video with this review please let me know in the comments, thank you!)
Furthermore, it allows you to set an alert that will sound right before feeding time, so I set it to the first few notes of one of my favorite songs. Now whenever he disappears in the house and I'm trying to make sure he's still alive and whatnot, I play the song from my phone at full blast and he comes running. Is he disappointed when he arrives and there's no food? Probably. But until he learns to answer when I call for him, THAT'S JUST TOO BAD.
Also, you can go ahead and throw out your alarm clock because this thing is LOUD. I don't mind it too much but I could see how it may get annoying. Also, I wish the compartment up top held more food so I could neglect my cat for longer periods of time without having to come back and fill it up (totally kidding please don't call PETA). Lastly, you guys, when the cat finally realizes you are no longer master of the food and the machine creature is now in charge, guess where all that annoying, hungry energy is redirected? I love my cat so much more now that he doesn't start screaming in my ear at 6am because he's hungry. Bless this device. Bless this company. Bless the inventors. Just bless it all.
All in all, GREAT purchase and I highly recommend!
* all the options for timing (6 timeslots available) and meal size (from 1 to 99)
* helpful and clear instructions for set up - there is even a sticker on the back that shows how big the food pellet can be.
* successfully redirects hungry meows (except when it's time for wet food)
* The top lid is a twist lock and the storage portion cannot be disconnected in any way, so knocking over the whole thing will not result in a giant spill.
* clock will fall out of sync after a while. I've had this 4 months now and the clock is about 10 minutes fast. Not a deal breaker but just so potential buyers are aware.
* not fully cat proof. My cats figured out recently that they could stick a paw up the chute to get food to drop out. I attached a picture to show what I did to solve that particular problem - it involved a half food container and both packing and duct tape. So far they have not been able to get through.
* too lightweight and loose components. If you knock it around, small amounts of food will drop through. Even if filled up all the way, it is too easy for my cats to move it around in their attempts to knock food out of it.
However, overall this has proven to be a much better alternative for my cats than free eating and mealtimes linked to human's presence.