- Save 10% on HoneyGuaridan Electric Coffee Grinder when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by HoneyGuaridan Direct. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 10% on ANMER Pet Grooming Scissors when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by HoneyGuaridan Direct. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 10% on ANMER Deshedding Brushes when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by HoneyGuaridan Direct. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 10% on ANMER Pink Deshedding Brushes when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by HoneyGuaridan Direct. Here's how (restrictions apply)
HoneyGuaridan A25 Automatic Pet Feeder with Voice Recorder and Timer Programmable, Automatic Food Dispenser 6-Meal for Dogs (Medium and Small) and Cats
|Sale:||$69.99 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$20.00 (22%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Flexible meal portions from 1/32 cup to 4 cups per meal. Food container capacity is minimum 3.3 lb for dry food. If you want to get more information or detailed operation, you can search HoneyGuaridan automatic pet feeder on YouTube. Please purchase from HoneyGuaridan Direct ,otherwise you may get counterfeit items and we do not take any responsibilities for that.
- Accurately feeding once you set this dog and cat feeder and it can be scheduled up to 6 meals a day to help your pets keep good diet.
- Built in Voice Recorder and Speaker : Record your voice 12 seconds to call your pets for meals.
- Prevent Food Locking and Spills : Built in infrared detection which can prevent the food locking, let your pets enjoy the meals. This system can fit any different shapes dry foods, but the food size can not exceed 0.39" * 0.39"(1 cm*1 cm), otherwise the food may be stuck in the hole.
- Ultra Low Power Consumption : Requires D Batteries (not included) 3 Pieces. Recommend Amazon brand battery and it keeps working for over 6 months. We provide 18 months Warranty to all of our products.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
- Ever consider how your pets take food when you leave them alone?
- Ever try to help the overweight cuties being healthier and thinner?
- Ever worry about the irregular feeding plan may hurt your furry friends?
HoneyGuaridan Pet feeder is an automatic and reliable machine which uses rotational paddle that precisely dispenses most dry food (not exceeds the size of 0.39”*0.39”). Moreover, high dispenser port and twist-lock lid prevent your pets, especially smart cats, digging out extra-food. This machine can store up 12 cups food in translucent hopper all at once, and you can see how much food left; normally it can meet a medium-size dog or a cat one –week’s requirement.
What we make
At HoneyGuaridan brand, we are passionate about creating
innovative behavioral, containment and lifestyle product solutions
to give you more great moments with your pets.We deeply know
and experience how comfort the life with pets is, so HoneyGuaridan
is not only a brand of pet products, but also the bridge of faith and
wish connecting people with pets in harmony.
The feeding time and amount of food can be easily and precisely
set according to the user instruction. Automatically feed your pet
up to 6 meals per day. The translucent container holds up 12 cups (3.3lb)
of dry food for storage.
To prevent excessively dispensing which may lead to a problem that food overflow out of the bowl or food clog at the paddle. When Infrared detection works, it will stop putting the food out until the bowl is lower than the dispensing hole.
Remind your pets for meals. Immediately dispensing the food after playing your recorded voice, you can record any voice up to 12 seconds and all meals you set would play this record before. May your voice accompany with your pets every meal.
The A25 automatic pet feeder uses 3 D batteries and it can keep working over 6 months. Advice to use the good quality D Cell batteries to keep sure long time using.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Compare to similar items
This item HoneyGuaridan A25 Automatic Pet Feeder with Voice Recorder and Timer Programmable, Automatic Food Dispenser 6-Meal for Dogs (Medium and Small) and Cats
LCD Dispaly 5 Liters Capacity Pet Automatic Feeder with Voice Recorder and Timer Programmable for Medium and Small Animals Dogs and Cats Bucket Feeder
TD Design Automatic Pet Feeder for Dogs & Cats | Dry & Wet Food - 5 Meals, 5 x 240ml
GemPet 5 Meal Trays Automatic Pet Feeder for Cats & Dogs, for Dry & Semi-Wet Food, 240ml x 5, Dual Power System
Petmate Portion Right Automatic Feeder- 18 Cups
Petmate Pet Café Feeder, 6 pound capacity, Pearl Tan
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||HoneyGuaridan Direct||Fisher5||TD Design||Gemini Doctor||Amazon.com||Amazon.com|
Top customer reviews
PS - Writing reviews has become an accidental hobby for me, and it always makes my day to know that people find my reviews helpful (and if not, why.) Also, if you have any questions, clarifications, or comments please feel free to leave a comment below. I usually respond pretty quickly and almost always within 24 hours. This item was provided for review consideration.
I have the feeder set to give out small amounts 6 times a day. I've adjusted it a little to find the right settings but it's been a life changer for all of us. You can set the amount for each feeding so they get a larger portion first thing in the morning and smaller portions during the day. All of the cats are very happy with the amounts they get. The feeder allows a setting of 1-99 and an idea of how much that is I have the highest feeding at 8 (about a small handful of food) and the smallest at 4. My cats are full with that amount and in fact not all the cats even go to the feeder for all of the feedings but they aren't puking either.
This helps with behavior too. Before the feeder we had a fair amount of frustration with the cats exploring the kitchen counters and trying to get into the trash. They have not made any attempt to get into the trash in over a week and only once did I catch them on the counter. They also sleep better at night because they are called to eat only during the day. Before I would be woken up early because the cats wanted to be fed but now (and I kind of miss it) they let me sleep cause they are fed before I get up.
One slight issue is that I had planned to use rechargeable AA batteries in a D spacer to power the feeder but it wasn't enough power. The battery low indicator was on all the time but it did still work. I do suggest you use actual D batteries. It's worth it.
Setup was actually a breeze - yes, it's clearly translated from something other than English, but it doesn't take more than a handful of neurons to get it working; you'll have it up and running in less than five minutes! Everything is pretty straightforward and it seems that it's one of those set and forget things until you're running low on food or battery. For anyone too lazy to figure out how to set it, here's how:
- Throw in your batteries (3 D alkaline) and flip the switch - ON position is line down. Make sure to set your clock every time you change the batteries! The feeding schedule won't change even when the batteries are changed, but the clock may need to be reset.
SETTING MACHINE CLOCK:
- Set the clock by holding the "clock" button (bottom centre) down until the green light flashes. (h/+) is for hours, it runs on a 24hr cycle so make sure you're picking the right one; (m/-) is for minutes. When you're done setting the time, press the "enter" (hand) button to confirm the changes.
SETTING FEEDING ALERT:
- Press and hold the "microphone" button and you'll hear a cue; record your message and let go of the button when you're done.
- Listen to your message by pressing the "speaker" button. You can re-record as many times as you want until you're happy with it.
- The default volume is pretty loud and cannot be changed, so you can adjust your voice volume accordingly - I practically whispered into the microphone and the alert is very moderate.
- To have no alert, simply hold the "microphone" button and let a few seconds of silence pass after the recording cue.
SETTING FEEDING TIMES:
- Hold the "power" button (top left) until the green light flashes. Press the "cogwheel" button (bottom left) to select the feeding slot you want to set. Every feeding slot is numbered (No.1 through No.6) and has a little lock next to it. More on the lock later.
- Once the correct slot is blinking, press the "bowl" button to make it blink, then select how many "feeds" your pet is to receive during that time slot using the (h/+) and (m/-) buttons. More on feeds later.
- Once you've selected how much to feed your pet, press the "clock" button again and set the time when you'd like for the food to drop.
- After the time is set, turn the feed slot on or off by pressing the "power" button.
- To continue setting meals, press the "cogwheel" button and repeat the steps with every meal. You can set up to SIX meals every day.
LOCK SYMBOL NEXT TO EVERY FEED:
- Toggle this by pressing the "power" button when you're editing a feed slot.
- When the lock is open, it means your pet will be fed at that time.
- When the lock is closed, your pet will not receive food at that time slot.
HOW MUCH IS 1 FEED?
- This machine works with "feeds" that go from 1 to 99, and you can set a different number for every time slot in your daily schedule.
- 1 feed = roughly 4 grams (0.14 oz)
- 99 feeds = roughly 396 grams (13.9 oz)
- You can hold the "hand" (enter) button to dispense a single feed out of schedule, or just as a treat if your kitty begs for it. Every press is a single feed (4 gr).
For example, our 9 month old kitten eats about 85 gr (3 oz or 3/4 cup) of kibble every day, so we have three time slots filled in.
No.1 breakfast at 9am: 9 feeds = 36 grams (1.3 oz)
No.2 snack at 3pm: 3 feeds = 12 grams (0.4 oz)
No.3 dinner at 9pm: 9 feeds = 36 grams (1.3 oz)
As of now, we only have those slots in the schedule filled in and they seem to be pretty exact every time, so no complaints there.
The machine claims the little light will flash red once it's running low on battery, but since we put in brand new batteries I'll edit back once we've had to change them and report on how long batteries last.
Over all, we're really happy with this automatic feeder. The motor isn't very loud and the whole thing has a pretty sturdy build. There is absolutely no way a cat could open the top on it's own (twist to open/close) and so far our very bright and active kitten hasn't reached in to get any kibbles on his own, but he's never been the begging for food type of cat - you get lucky when you adopt rescue cats ;D
I'd absolutely recommend this to anyone looking for some peace of mind on late work nights (definitely alleviated our conscience!) or people who simply don't want to disturb their cat's feeding schedule. So far our machine has been super reliable and we couldn't be happier. Definitely worth every penny!