|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$62.00 - $65.89|
- Rubber sole
- Handmade sandals, Peacock Rhinestone shaped pattern glamors to ensemble
- Tread outsole, no slip bottom, skid prevention, safety and durability
- Approx. 3" heel height, high enough to make your leg lean and thinner, properly avoiding twisting ankle
- Extra crystals and heel tips for replacement, no worry for accidentally missing rhinestone
- Matches perfect with casual dresses, and also for wedding dress, suitable for party, shopping and wedding
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Honeystore footwear provides fashion, quality, and comfort with an affordable price that is perfect for modern women's lifestyle. Luxurious colorful rhinestone is always favored by stylish women, you can wear them in any occasion, like party, wedding or shopping. Shopping in Honeystore, not only for gorgeous shoes also for the wonderful customer service.1. Sparkling rhinestone peacock shaped design, catching all the eyes.2. Fits ture to size, super comfy and well made, wearing them all day long with no pain.3. Special Buckle design, never dig into your ankle, easy to get the shoes on and off.4. Original handmade design, incredible Soft Lining, so no digging on top of feet If you have any question about the shoes, please feel free to contact us. Honeystore commits to provide handmade, unique fabulous shoes for women . Our collection is inspired and designed in collaboration with Italian and French designer. We creates comfortable, imaginative and timeless products through constant innovation and exquisite craft. Without leaving home, you could customize your wedding dresses or shoes with premium quality at wholesale prices. Whatever the occasion, you catch the attention of all.
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00LC225QM
- Date first available at Amazon.com: June 27, 2014
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I wear a 7.5 or 8, depending on the brand. My feet are somewhat wide, but not excessively so. I ordered a size 7.5 in these shoes. They are very pretty and here is what I like about them:
1) They come with little extra pieces of gems in case the shoes get damaged and you need to repair them. They also came with a little packet which I assume is to absorb moisture in the even the box gets wet or something. They also came with a little pair of stocking-like socks. Not sure why, but hey, I'll take free stuff.
2) The ankle strap adjusts to lengths that actually work for a woman's foot. I tried them on and fastened them as tight as I could comfortably go and I noticed that when I walked around, the shoe was rubbing the top of my middle toe on one side. My feet are slightly different sizes (like most people), so I just loosened my right strap by one hole and the shoe fits without any rubbing whatsoever. I mentioned all this because I often find that strappy shoes are too big around the ankle even when they are pulled to the shortest hole available. I hate having to pop extra holes in the straps to make them fit. Also, the "buckle" isn't really exactly a buckle. You adjust it, but then there is a hook on the other side which attaches under the buckle. It took a sec to figure out, but now that I see it I wonder why all shoes aren't made this way. It keeps the buckle from rubbing or digging into your ankle, and it is way easier to get the shoe on and off. Once you set the buckle to the right length once, you NEVER have to mess with it again. The hook takes care of fastening the shoe and it easy to use. Really smart design.
The bottom line - if you have averagely thick feet and ankles, these would be a great option for you. If you're feet are too wide, they may pinch because the straps around the feet do not expand. If your foot tends to be narrow, they may slide around a bit, but are probably still worth a try.
My foot - 9.5" long from the top of my big toe to the back of my heel and 3.75" wide at the widest part. If I wrap a measuring tape around the widest part of my foot, the circumference is 8.5". The circumference around my arch is also 8.5"
The shoe - 10.25" from the heel to the point. The sole is 3.5" wide at the widest point (near the bottom-most strap), but the strap allows for a foot that is about 3.75" wide. The middle strap at the arch allows for about a 8.75" circumference.
Rubber soles, so I will have to have them felted for dancing. LOVE THEM.
They are beautiful. Wore them to a wedding and then to church and ladies actually stopped me to ask about them.
I actually had to send this Amazon.com url to a stranger who 'HAD to get them, Oh my God!'. For everyone else I told them I bought them in Paris, lol!
One more thing, they were not on Prime in my size/color. ( doublecheck that). They were going to arrive after the Wedding, so I emailed the seller and they shipped to arrive within a few days. THANK YOU !!
Others have commented on the utility of the strap, which I agree with completely and will not comment further about that. Extraordinarily well packaged.
Now this shoe was originally purchased for my 17YO daughter for prom. It is important to note that she has a profoundly wide foot. I cannot emphasize this enough. The circumference of the widest part of her foot is equal to the length of her foot. She has normal weight and is barely 5 feet tall, and the poor thing has these crazy wide feet that we have always had a horrible time fitting ever since she was a very, very little girl. There was almost no such thing as cute shoes for her. Ever. None of them ever worked for her as her foot always hung way outside the foot bed and crushed her toes. Yet here is a cute, blingy shoe that offers perfect width and no crushing of the toes to this profoundly wide foot of hers.
If you have a narrow foot, don't consider this as an option. I would expect women with a normal width foot MIGHT be able to make them work but possibly consider sizing down. Wide foot, perfect! Choose your usual size.
This was a pleasantly surprising purchase.