From the Manufacturer
Reduce Indoor Air Pollution - For Small Rooms
HEPA Filter helps remove 95% of dust, pollen, tobacco smoke, cat dander and mold spores.* -- ProTec Antimicrobial Treatment -- Odor-Lock Filter Technology
Advanced Air Cleaning For Your Indoor Air
- Antimicrobial treatment helps prevent mold growth on the filter.
- Ionizer delivers extra cleaning power and helps freshen the air.*
- Odor-Lock Technology helps remove common household odors.*
- Electronic filter check reminder.
- Dual positions for use in tight spaces.
Fits almost anywhere you need cleaner air - Table/floor or upright for use in tight spaces such as a nightstand.
4-Stage Cleaning System (see packaging)
Proud Supporters of the Asthma Society of Canada - Helping People Breathe Easier
AHAM Certified Clean Air Delivery Rate
From air cleaner to air cleaner, compare the CADR numbers. First, look at suggested room size. Then refer to the tobacco smoke, dust and pollen Clean Air Delivery Rate (CADR) numbers. The higher the numbers, the faster the unit filters the air.
This air cleaner is suggested for use in a single closed room up to 80 square feet.
Room size ratings conform to the AHAM Certification Program criteria of 80% smoke reduction. Higher Clean Air Delivery Rates provide improved performance in all room sizes. Portable air cleaners will be much more effective in rooms where all doors and windows are closed.
Tobacco Smoke: 53 --- Dust: 44 --- Pollen: 58
These values represent performance that can be expected within the first 72 hours of operation. Subsequent performance may vary with use.
AHAM - Association of Home Appliance Manufacturers
3 year limited warranty
Product may vary slightly from photograph.
You should first read all instructions before attempting to use this product.
Register your product online at kaz.com or complete and return the enclosed customer response card within 7 days of purchase.
- This 3-year limited warranty applies to repair or replacement of product found to be defective in material or workmanship. This warranty does not apply to damage resulting from commercial, abusive, unreasonable use or supplemental damage. Defects that are the result of normal wear and tear will not be considered manufacturing defects under this warranty. Kaz is not liable for incidental or consequential damages of any nature. Any implied warranty of merchantability for fitness for a particular purpose on this product is limited in duration to the duration of this warranty. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages or limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you also may have other rights which vary from jurisdiction to jurisdiction. This warranty applies only to the original purchaser of this product from the original date of purchase.
- At its option, Kaz will repair or replace this product if it is found to be defective in material or workmanship. Defective products should be returned to the place of purchase in accordance with store policy. Thereafter, while within the warranty period, defective product may be returned to Kaz.
- This warranty does not cover damage resulting from any unauthorized attempts to repair or from any use not in accordance with the instruction manual.
- This warranty Does Not cover the filter cartridge except for material or workmanship defects.
- Return defective product to Kaz Home Environment with a brief description of the problem. Include proof of purchase and a $10US/$15.50 CAN check or money order for handling, return packing and shipping charges. Please include your name, address and a daytime phone number. You must prepay shipping charges. Send to: Kaz Home Environment, Attn: Returns Department, Southpoint Distribution Center, 4775 Southpoint Drive, Memphis, TN 38118, USA. In Canada: 510 Bronte St. South, Milton, ON.
Any Questions? 1-800-332-1110. Call toll-free to talk to a technical expert.
*from the air that passes through the filter. Overall particle reduction depends on many factors, including the amount of air processed, the pollutant type and the pollutants' introduction rate into the environment.