Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Honeywell 4B-H703 Central Vacuum System Power Unit..." and save 43% off the $674.95 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $8.98 shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
3-Year Floor Care Extended Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- Coverage for product breakdowns and malfunctions after manufacturer's warranty expires
- 24/7 customer support
- Free shipping on all repairs with no deductibles or hidden fees
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- If you purchase this service plan and eligible product for this service plan, you acknowledge that Amazon may send the service plan seller relevant product and price information for the purpose of administering the plan
Honeywell 4B-H703 Central Vacuum System Power Unit - Cordless
|Price:||$407.39 & FREE Shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Heavy-duty steel body
- Permanent self-cleaning filter. No filter to wash or replace
- No venting required
- 8,000-Square Foot recommended maximum home size
- 5-Year Warranty
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
A Honeywell Central Vacuum System features high powered air watt motors and Triumph HEPA Filtration. It utilizes a closed system design to collect and remove 100% of contacted pollutants and allergens, such as dirt, dust, pollen, mites, animal dander and debris from the living area, unlike conventional vacuum cleaners. The patented sound-reducing technology paired with an improved muffler make the new Honeywell power units quieter than ever before. This powerful Honeywell Central Vacuum Power Unit features a heavy-duty steel body. It is a quiet and reliable model that requires no venting. It features a permanent self-cleaning filter and a 4-gallon plastic dirt receptacle with window. It comes with an either side intake option and a mounting bracket is included for easy and secure wall mounting. This powerful Honeywell central vacuum power unit is so reliable and durable, it comes with a 5-Year Warranty! Specifications: Recommended maximum home size is 3,000 Square Feet, 138-Inch Suction Power, 124 CFM Airflow, 590 Air Watts, 4-Gallon Dirt Receptacle Capacity, and 2-Speed Motor.
From the Manufacturer
The Honeywell 4B-H703 Central Vacuum System Power Unit features a powerful 590-Air Watt, 120-Volt, 14.5-Amps Dual-stage motor delivering 138-Inches of suction power to Honeywell's central vacuum system. The Honeywell central vacuum system power unit features a durable steel construction with a motor protection system, a permanent self-cleaning HEPA triumph air filter, a 4-Gallon dirt recpeticle with viewing window, and a mounting bracket for easy and secure anchoring. The Honeywell motor delievers enough power to clean up to a 8,000 square foot space. While delivering heavy-duty power, the Honeywell unit's noise-reducing technology and re-designed muffler ensure exceptionally quiet operation. The Honeywell 4B-H703 Central Vacuum System Power Unit measures approximately 14.88-Inches long by 14.88-Inches wide by 40.88-Inches high and carries a 5-Year limited warranty. Honeywell Central Vacuum systems represent the very best in design and manufacturing and offer a truly superior option to a traditional vacuum.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. The distributor supports it for 30 days. After that you must go to the manufacturer who..
2, Has a system of repair facilities who don't know they are supposed to fix these things. Sometimes they just never return your first phone call. Then...
3. When you get invest $40 in packing the junker up to send it to Eden, North Carolina it comes back still busted so you...
4. Call the manufacturer who promises you a resolution by Monday. They just didn't say which Monday. Still waiting for that one. So I...
5. Contacted Amazon for their super-duper A-Z support - turns out you are up a creek if your stuff doesn't crap out in 14 days. So...
6, I'm off to by a Hoover unit. From somebodyelse.com
This is actually manufactured by electrolux, and the price is excellent for what you get. You would pay 2x to 3x as much for a similarly powered unit from a dealer.
Some minor cons: The 90-degree elbow that goes from the exhaust port to the muffler has to be attached to the unit with pvc cement (as opposed to some sort of friction fitting, which is how the elbow attaches to the muffler), making it more difficult to rearrange your setup at some point in the future. While you can't attach a hose directly to the unit, the package does include a t-pipe and attachment port, although the port sits very deep in the t-pipe, and occludes a significant portion of the path through the piping. Also, the included attachment port is only compatible with systems that use a conductive metal ring on the end of the vacuum hose. I have an older system without the metal ring, so the attachment port was useless anyway.