|Item Weight||3.5 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||2.4 x 2.4 x 4.5 inches|
|Item model number||A196027HB322|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Type of Bulb||LED|
|Luminous Flux||800 Lumens lumen|
|Included Components||3 A19 9.5W (60W Equivalent) LED Light Bulb|
|Warranty Description||5 Year Warranty|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $6.04 shipping
Honeywell A196027HB322 LED A19 Dimmable Light Bulbs - 60 Watt Equivalent -Soft White Light (2700K) - 800 Lumens - Energy Star Rating 9.5 Watt Consumption For Energy Bill Savings - 3-Pack
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- SAVING YOU MONEY ON ENERGY BILLS - Although your LED bulbs give you the equivalent output of a 60W incandescent bulb they only use 6W of energy. This saves you money on your bills, which can add up to hundreds of dollars over the lifetime of the product. This also contributes to protecting the environment.
- VALUE FOR MONEY LONG LIFE BULBS - Normal incandescent bulbs have a low average lifespan, often less than 1000 hours of use. The lifetime of your LED bulbs have is up to 20 times greater meaning lower replacement costs and reducing the inconvenience of changing them as frequently.
- SAFE REPLACEMENTS FOR INCANDESCENT BULBS - Your Honeywell LED bulbs are a modern and convenient improvement to old-fashioned incandescent bulbs. Backed by a 5-year guarantee they are a high-quality alternative to safely light your home. Durable so they won't break easily and mercury free to safeguard the environment.
- DIMMABLE TO CREATE THE PERFECT LIGHT LEVEL - Your LED bulbs are dimmable so you can set them to the ideal light level depending on the brightness you want. Set them high with 800 lumens of bright light for reading in the lounge or adjust them to a lower level while enjoying a romantic meal.
- SUITABLE FOR VARIOUS FITTINGS - With an E26 medium screw cap base your LED bulbs can be used in any room and with a wide variety of lighting fixtures. They are perfect for use in ceiling fixtures, pendant lights, table & floor lamps and even electric candelabras.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Compare to similar items
This item Honeywell A196027HB322 LED A19 Dimmable Light Bulbs - 60 Watt Equivalent -Soft White Light (2700K) - 800 Lumens - Energy Star Rating 9.5 Watt Consumption For Energy Bill Savings - 3-Pack
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Light Source Type||LED||LED||LED||LED|
|Wattage||9.5 watts||11 watts||6 watts||11.5|
Light Any Room In Your Home With Honeywell's Value Pack LED Bulbs
Long Life LED Bulbs
Can last up to 22 years of normal use
Reduces replacement costs of normal bulbs
Eliminate inconvenience of constantly changing bulbs
Dimmable to Suit Your Lighting Needs
Can be used in conjunction with dimmer switches
Adjust to low setting for warm background lighting
Turn up to maximum brightness for near daylight levels
Protects Your Wallet and the Environment
Uses only 15% of the energy of standard light bulbs
Save hundreds of dollars on your energy bills
Value for money triple pack of 3 LED bulbs
Fits Multiple Light Fittings
Ideal for ceiling fittings and spotlights
Also suitable for decorative lamps and downlighting
Use in living rooms, bedrooms, kitchens and hallways
Perfect Light In Every Room
270-degree beam angle for maximum coverage
800 lumens of light for enhanced brightness
Soft, warm glow to augment the ambiance in any room
Our No Questions Asked, Money Back Guarantee Is Our Commitment To 100% Customer Satisfaction.
Top Customer Reviews
Brightness: They are all 800 Lumens. The Honeywell bulb has a soft white light which is well suited to indoors like bedrooms and living areas.
All the bulbs were the same. No advantage here.
DIMMING: Feit wins hands down in the dimming category. Both the GE and Honeywell bulbs will dim without flickering but they abruptly turn off as you get to around 30%. The Feit bulb will dim all the way down to just to almost zero before it turns off. The Honeywell is not a great dimmer light for your bedside as you can't really dim it all the way at the low end. It's annoying when I'm trying not to wake up my spouse and read in bed or find something by the nightstand and the Honeywell LED is still kind of bright. The FEIT is the most like a traditional incandescent bulb for dimming
The GE and Honeywell make a slight buzzing sound as they get dimmer. The Feit has some buzzing but it is more quiet.
LONGEVITY: They are all supposed to last 25,000 hours assuming you only use it 3 hours a day. All the same really.
Function: All three bulbs fit the traditional A19 light socket which is the standard for your old fashioned incandescent bulbs.
Overall, if you want the option of really dimming the light all the way to the bottom then you should know that the Honeywell doesn't get very dim at the low end. Otherwise it is a standard LED bulb with a pleasing soft white light.
If you found this review helpful please give it a thumbs up below. Thanks!!!
Another reviewer mentioned buzzing; I noticed no buzzing or noise at all with these bulbs on my dimmer; that may be due to differences in the dimmers -- some are better than others.
Hopefully this bulb is well made, though time will tell. I am hoping that the extra weight does mean better components and perhaps a bigger heat sink for the heat-sensitive components.
The thing I like about these bulbs is that they are warmer. It seemed like in the beginning, LED lights were bright, day-light, very cold. These bulbs are warmer, and I like that. It's still as bright as a 60 Watt, it's just that the hue of the light is a warm yellow. Don't want to think about what else is warm yellow, but there you go, now we're both thinking about it. Crap.
Anyway, the bulbs are good. They're heavier than you might expect, but that doesn't affect the functionality too much unless you're putting them in a top-heavy lamp that could be easily knocked over.
As for the dimming, we put them in a lamp (not top heavy mind you), but the type of lamp that dimmed by turning the knob which has only three settings: off, dim, regular. These bulbs didn't dim for that type of lamp. They will work for a dimming wall switches.
The manufacture claims a 22.8 year lifespan based upon 2 hours/day usage (or about 2 years of constant use). One of my 22+ year bulbs has already burned out So I don't have a lot of faith in the remaining two bulbs.
The color is the light is warm at only 2,700K. Warm light is nice in living spaces so mine went into stand lamps and wall sconces.
Not only do the lights save 84% in power usage over conventional lights but they run cooler so they won't heat up the room as much.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
fits standard sockets.
easy to install (like any regular light bulb).Read more