|Item Weight||14.4 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||11.5 x 9.8 x 9.2 inches|
|Item model number||S8500|
|Size||Universal One Size|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Special Features||Excellent optics and increased visibility. . Easily replaceable visor with dual position choices . . . Secure visor attachment . . . Lightweight and balanced, ergonomic design for extended use . . . Comfortable cell foam on back of headgear . . . Breathable, removable, washable headband . . . Black matte finish . . . Comfortably worn with most goggles and respirators ., Passes ANSI Z87+ and CSA Z94.3 standards ., Faceshield offers secondary protection and must be worn with spectacles or goggles . . .|
|Warranty Description||90 day warranty on material and workmanship|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Honeywell Uvex Bionic Face Shield with Clear Polycarbonate Visor (S8500)
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
|You Save:||$5.76 (19%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Full shield design provides built-in chin protection and extended top-of-head coverage; protects against falling or flying objects, impacts, chemical splashes and airborne debris; black matte color
- Clear polycarbonate visor with excellent optics provide increased visibility; comfortable rear cell foam and lightweight, balanced, ergonomic design for extended use
- Easy-to-set, ratcheting headgear assures comfortable, secure fit; highly adjustable headgear tilts visor nearer or farther from face for preference and application; 2,784 total possible positions
- Easily replaceable visor available in the following options: Clear Uncoated, Clear Anti-Fog/Anti-Scratch, Shade 3.0 and Shade 5.0; breathable, removable, washable headband
- Must be worn with safety eyewear or goggles; fits comfortably with most goggles and respirators; 100% dielectric (no metal parts); meets ANSI Z87+ and CSA Z94.3 standards
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
- Clear polycarbonate visor
- Built-in chin guard
- Extended top-of-head coverage
- Rear cell foam
- Ergonomic design
- Replaceable visor with tint options
- Washable headband
- Meets ANSI Z87.1-2010 and CSA Z94.3 standards
- Model: S8500
Bionic Face Shield
This Bionic Face Shield comes with a tough clear polycarbonate visor to protect against flying debris and work area chemical splashes. The full face shield design offers excellent peripheral vision, chin protection and extended top-of-head coverage. Dielectric construction ensures safety in electrical environments.
The lightweight, ergonomic design and rear foam padding ensure long-wearing comfort, while a dual-position setting allows for a customized fit. The visor is replaceable with multiple tint options. Must be worn overtop of other safety eyewear, and fits well with most goggles and respirators.
Tough, clear, polycarbonate visor provides excellent optics and peripheral vision.
Built-in chin guard protects against splashes and objects flying up from your work area.
Extended top-of-head coverage protects against falling or flying objects, airborne debris and chemical splashes.
Comfortable rear cell foam provides long-wearing comfort on the job.
Dual-position option allows for a customized fit to suit any task or working angle.
Lightweight, balanced construction allows for extended use.
Visor can be easily replaced. Replacement visors are available in the following options: Clear Uncoated, Clear Anti-Fog/Anti-Scratch, Shade 3.0 and Shade 5.0.
Breathable, removable, washable headband to help keep moisture out of eyes while working.
Agriculture and chemical.
Agri / Chemical
Constr / Mftg
Mining / Oil and Gas
Steel and Metals
Protect your face from impacts, splashes and airborne debris with the Uvex Bionic Face Shield with Clear Polycarbonate Visor. The full shield design offers extended top-of-head coverage plus built-in chin protection, and the clear polycarbonate visor provides excellent optics. The visor is replaceable and multiple tint options are available. The construction contains no metal parts to ensure safety in electrical work environments. From a comfort standpoint, this face shield features cell foam padding at the back and a dual-position setting to customize the fit. It is also lightweight and ergonomically designed for optimum balance during wear. This safety shield must be worn overtop of other safety eyewear, and fits well with most goggles and respirators. Meets ANSI Z87.1-2010 and CSA Z94.3 standards
Manufactured Sealed. Fulfillment by Amazon Prime. Ships the same day.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
You've got to be kidding me, right?
The lens, has two protective coatings on it. ONE on the inside, and ONE on the outside.
Once you remove them, you'll notice a clear as glass lens. Nothing misty or opaque about it.
Perfect for what I'll use it for (grinding metal), and cheap enough to toss when it's scratched and hard to see out of. Or, I can simply buy a new lens for as little as $5. Love this item!
... just to show, I took pictures and posted them to my review of the lens with both protective covers, with one cover, and no covers. I believe they'll show up in reverse order, but you'll get the idea.
• Remove the protective film off the visor before using!
• Push the head strap adjustment knob in to adjust.
• Spend a few minutes customizing the fit - helps with comfort and you only have to do it once. With 2,784 possible adjustment positions, I'm sure you can find the perfect fit.
• Outstanding optics. Clear field of vision ahead, lower and peripherally
• Strong polycarbonate visor is Ansi rated
• Replaceable visor and sweatband
• Can be adjusted while wearing
• Anti-Fog actually works! (model S8510 only)
• Visor flips up and stays up until you tug it down
• So comfortable that you'll forget you're wearing the shield
• The Darth Vader look frightens my dog
When I first received it back in 2015 it had a lot of small hairline cracks in the bottom of the face shield that didn't really seem to affect anything. I was wrong, and probably should have sent it back for a replacement. All of those small cracks have since fragmented upward into the face mask and cracked it.
I would however buy this mask again, and I would recommend it. Just be aware if you see these small cracks when you first receive it.