Your Garage Beauty LyingGame STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning gotpremiere gotpremiere gotpremiere  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 31-40 of 356 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 372 reviews
on January 6, 2016
Is 4 and a 1/2 inches doesn't fit it is advertised as 4 it's junk!
on September 20, 2016
Fits our furnace perfectly and keeps the air clean and my furnace from getting dirty. Good value on amazon especially.
on August 21, 2013
I ordered this to put into my Tech Pure air filter system. Even though this filter said it was a 20x20x4 filter it would not fit inside my air cleaner. The pleated filter was very irregular and the cardboard that was used to hold the pleats was flimsy and the pleats were not uniform.
on January 15, 2016
These are by far the best furnace filters available. They are worth spending the extra few bucks over cheaper ones as they really work well.
Highly Recommend.
on December 15, 2016
High quality filter for a fair price. I buy these every time I need a filter.
on February 15, 2015
These are terrific filters. Much easier to slide in and out of the filter housing than dealing with my old electronic filter that required frequent cleaning. These fit into older honeywell electronic filters. Quick delivery.
on November 11, 2016
This is described as a 20x20x4..but measures 41/2..and will not fit my opening.....
on October 8, 2016
I love that it cuts down on the amount of dust on the furniture in my entire house.
on September 16, 2011
Overall this was a well made filter, very study and well constructed. Five stars for product quality. However, the thickness is 4.25" NOT 4" as advertised. I received it so I could replace two 2 inch filters that had previously been put into the system, but it was simply too thick to get into the opening. If your opening is at least 4.25", this is a great choice for you - just measure first!
on December 20, 2014
This is what fits my furnace, and I trust this filter/brand better than no-brand filters.
i.e. I'm not trying to save money on this, as I'd rather have more dust, pollen and whatnot caught in the filter.
I think there's a mention that the filter can last 1 year, but your mileage will vary. In my case, I change it 3 times per year, and each time it's dirty. A dirty filter might catch less "Stuff", but mostly it will be less efficient in letting the air go through. That means wasting on heat (and/or cooling). So I prefer changing as often as with the thinner filters.

pros: works. Just remove it and look at it...
cons: expensive. Also no option to get recurring buys.