Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
4 Year Asurion Home Improvement Extended Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Covers mechanical and electrical breakdowns.
- No deductibles or hidden fees. Free shipping on all repairs. Fully transferable.
- Easy claims process online or by phone 24/7. If we can't fix it, we will send you an Amazon e-Card for full replacement value.
- Coverage begins at the end of the manufacturer's warranty. Plan is fully refunded if canceled within 30 days.
- Plan contract will be emailed from Asurion within 48 hours of purchase. This will not ship with your product.
Honeywell CG511A1000/C Medium Thermostat Guard with Inner Shelf to Prevent Tampering
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
|You Save:||$4.78 (27%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Clear plastic cover that resists yellowing.
- Key lock with inner shelf to prevent tampering. Product Size WxHxD: 6.06 x 5.06 x 2.63 inches
- Protects unwanted changes to AC/Heating preferred settings
- Product dims: 6.5H x 7.5W x 3 D; .8 lb, interior dims: 5H x 6W x 2.75D. Does not fit all thermostats
- Installation is near effortless and the Guard will fit on all Medium Sized 6 Inch w x 5 Inch h x 1.75 Inch d or smaller
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
Honeywell CG511A1000 Medium Thermostat Guards
Honeywell RTH221B1021/E1 RTH221B1021/A 1 Week Programmable Thermostat
Honeywell RTH2300B1012/E1 5-2 Day Programmable Thermostat
Honeywell RTH6580WF 7-Day Programmable Wi-Fi Thermostat (White 2-Pack)
Orbit 83521 Clear Comfort Programmable Thermostat with Large, Easy-to-Read Display
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Champion Values||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Wiki Deals||Amazon.com|
|Are Batteries Required||No||No||Yes||Yes||No||Yes|
|Item Dimensions||2.62 x 6.06 x 5.06 in||9.5 x 3 x 11 in||1 x 3.75 x 4.75 in||1 x 3.75 x 4.75 in||—||5 x 1.5 x 3 in|
Fits over existing thermostat. Fits all Honeywell and most other thermostats. Clear plastic cover resist yellowing. Key lock with inner shelf to prevent tampering.
From the Manufacturer
The CG511A Medium Sized Thermostat Guard protects thermostats from tampering in commercial and residential environments. Includes universal key and heavy duty lock. Installation is near effortless and the Guard will fit on all Medium Sized 6 Inch w x 5 Inch h x 1.75 Inch d or smaller
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The guard looks nice installed. It is not grossly too big. It was easy to install. Other reviews are correct that it is not "hinged" per se. It has tabs on the top that fit together...but when you unlock it, the cover does just fall right off. I think it's still ok because we are only intending on changing the thermostat twice a year...once for heating mode and once for cooling mode. It is also a great price!
The description in the Amazon.com product page says, "Fits the Honeywell thermostats below and other models measuring 6 in. w x 5 in. h x 1.75 in. d or smaller: RTH8xxxx Family thermostats, RTH7xxxx Family thermostats, RTH6xxxx Family thermostats, RTH5xxxx Family thermostats, CT3x Family thermostats" The RTH8xxxx is my thermostat, and IT DOES NOT FIT.
In case you also have one: my thermostat is a Honeywell VisionPro 8000 Series. They come with a number of different model numbers, but they all look like this, so if yours looks like this, then don't buy this thermostat guard, because it will not fit.
You might be thinking, "I will just shave some off with a rotary tool." That might work, but the plastic is very thick for a reason, so it might not be a good idea.
I told myself that's what I get. lol!