Save Big On Open-Box & Pre-owned: Buy "Honeywell CO60PM 125 Pt. Commercial Indoor/Outdoor...” from Amazon Warehouse Deals and save 44% off the $449.99 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all Open-Box & Pre-owned offers from Amazon Warehouse Deals.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ $40.79 shipping
+ Free Shipping
Honeywell CO60PM 125 Pt. Commercial Indoor/Outdoor Portable Evaporative Air Cooler - White/Grey
|Price:||$355.99 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$94.00 (21%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Uses significantly less electricity than an Air Conditioner in a room up to 850 sq. ft. - Can also be used outdoors!
- BEST for hot dry climates, where the air humidity is low
- Non-compressor system cools naturally, efficiently and inexpensively (1540 CFM air flow)
- Used with open windows and doors, no permanent installation required
- Honeycomb cooling media on 3 sides and continuous water supply connection
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
From the Manufacturer
Honeywell CO60PM 125 Pt. Commercial Indoor/Outdoor Portable Evaporative Air Cooler
Air Coolers vs Conditioners
The Evaporative Air Cooler is not an air conditioner as it does not use a compressor or refrigerant gas. It should not be expected to cool to the same degree as a refrigerated air conditioner. It works best in hot and dry conditions.
- Evaporative coolers perform best when the air is dry with low humidity.
- Recommended humidity level is 60% or less for maximum efficiency.
- Evaporative air coolers require cross ventilation and must be placed near an open window or door to operate efficiently.
- When the product is used for the first time, the Honeycomb Cooling Media will have an odor which will dissipate within a few hours or so of initial use.
Honeywell Portable Evaporative Air Cooler
Commercial Indoor/Outdoor Portable Evaporative Air Cooler - White/Grey
The Honeywell Indoor/Outdoor Evaporative Air Cooler is the perfect choice to keep indoor rooms and outdoor environments comfortably cool and breezy. This weather resistant evaporative air cooler is made to resist outdoor conditions. Honeywell evaporative air coolers do not require power hungry components like compressors. The low power consumption translates into significant savings on energy bills compared to using air conditioners. Just unpack, add water/ice, place near open door or window, plug it in, and use. This unit is ideal for rooms up to 850 square feet. in any home or office. For outdoor environments, it has an air-throw up to 12-yards. Its powerful motor helps to deliver strong air flow while a 16-inch fan blade and 3-side honeycomb media keep performance optimal. A continuous water supply connection, 15.8-gallon water tank, and built-in overflow protection system allow long periods of unattended operation, making it perfect for more demanding applications.
- Evaporative coolers perform best when the air is hot and dry air, such as what is found in desert areas like the southwestern United States.
- For those living in more humid climates, consider portable air conditioning units or window air conditioners.
Indoor/Outdoor Evaporative Air Cooler
- Evaporative air cooler for indoor use cools rooms up to 850 square feet.
- Outdoor use: Air-throw up to 12 yards.
- UV and weather resistant unit.
- Honeycomb cooling media on three sides for faster cooling performance.
- Powerful 1540 CFM air flow.
- Four durable caster wheels allow easy mobility.
Non-compressor system cools naturally, efficiently and inexpensively.
- Top-loading ice compartment and 15.8 gallon water tank with low water alarm.
- Continuous water supply connection for uninterrupted operation.
- 16-inch fan blade for powerful air throw
- Oscillating louvers
Electronic Diplay & Remote Control
- Mechanical control panel lets you easily adjust the speed, swing and cooling options.
- 3 speeds include high, medium and low.
- Unpack, add water, plug it in, and use.
|Pint Removal||15 Pint||52 Pint||52 Pint||125 Pint|
|Room Size||100 Sq. Ft.||300 Sq. Ft.||300 Sq. Ft.||850 Sq. Ft.|
|Amount of Air Moved (Max CFM)||150 CFM||500 CFM||500 CFM||1540 CFM|
Top Customer Reviews
I bought it during the off season for a substantial discount, but the unit I received was defective. The fan worked great but the pump does not come on at all. I contacted Honeywell and left a message, but they have yet to return my call. I'll call again tomorrow. I'm wondering now how many people have tried this and decided that evaporative coolers don't work when they just have a defective unit. Normally I would just exchange this since it was DOA, but they don't have any more in stock so I'm going to try to get it repaired.Read more ›
It is easy to use: Plug in the AC cord, put it near an open window or door, turn the cool dial to on, the speed from 1-3, (1 works fine for me), and swing to on or off, (on means the cooled air is blown around, not just straight ahead.).
Water is poured in through a door on the top. At a my settings, a 90% full tank will last a couple of days at 5 hours use per day. It has a garden hose nozzle that can be used to refill it without carrying pitchers of water back and forth.
The device itself is big, about 34 inches tall, 24 inches wide, and 15 inches deep. Without water, it isn't very heavy, and does have caster wheels on it. Noise level is okay, at least on the 1 setting, sounds like an ordinary box fan.
Reasons you might not want to buy this:
You live in an area with high humidity when it is hot. Evaporative coolers don't work so well in that environment. Works fine where I live, with medium humidity. Probably not so good in New Orleans ;)
Size, it the size of a 1950's era TV.
Otherwise, this is a fine product that looks like it will last for a long time. The filters look to be easily replaceable, if necessary.
-- There is the honeycomb media on all three sides, and it DOES smell, the first time or two you use it. This is normal, and is stated in the manual.
-- Honeywell sells this for less than Lowe's on their website, so make sure to let the store associate know, and they will adjust the price accordingly.
-- This unit has a hose connection on the left side panel, so that you can have a continuous flow of water to the pump instead of filling the 15ish gallon tank several times. In 105 degrees, I had to refill the tank five times throughout the day. TAKE NOTE: the hose connection is not the same size as a garden hose, so you'll need to go to the plumbing fitting section and use the correct step-up/down adapters and some thread seal tape to utilize a typical garden hose.
-- Use proper ventilation techniques - it may seem counterintuitive to crack a door somewhere downwind of the airflow, but you must, to let the humidity escape.
Overall, I'm quite pleased with this unit, and hope it lasts. Getting the hose connection was a bit of a pain, but well worth a couple hours and ten bucks in adapters. Drops the temp in my shop about 20 degrees, and I'd much rather work in 85 degrees than 105.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I was at Home Depot today and they had one twice as large next to a cashier. This Honeywell pumped out more air which was definitely cooler. Read morePublished 1 day ago by Tom - Central CA
I love this cooler, I live in Southern San Diego and we do not have AC. It makes our small house comfortable on hot days, I would definitely buy it again. Read morePublished 1 day ago by Jessica C.
I lover it,I use to run with my ac make my room cool and save my electric bill lowPublished 2 days ago by P Patana
Worked great in our low humidity area. It's way too noisy and uses too much water.Published 3 days ago by NONE
I live in a 500 sq ft studio apartment in a dry climate. This thing takes up a huge chunk of floor space, and definitely is not the quietest appliance in the world, but those minor... Read morePublished 8 days ago by Marie Rose White