Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ $23.63 shipping
3-Year Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- Coverage for product breakdowns and malfunctions after manufacturer's warranty expires
- 24/7 customer support
- Free shipping on all repairs with no deductibles or hidden fees
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- If you purchase this service plan and eligible product for this service plan, you acknowledge that Amazon may send the service plan seller relevant product and price information for the purpose of administering the plan
Honeywell Cool Moisture Console Humidifier
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Multi-room mist humidifier helps relieve dry air discomfort
- 3 moisture output speed settings and adjustable humidity control
- Automatically turns on and off to maintain set humidity levels
- 3-gallon dual tank design allows up to 24 hours of consistent operation
- Included wicking filter removes minerals from hard water for reduced white dust
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The Honeywell Evaporative Cool Moisture Console Humidifier offers soothing, invisible moisture for dry air relief in multiple rooms of your home. This large room humidifier features two 1.5-gallon water tanks, allowing the humidifier to run for up to 24 hours on the low setting. The two removable water tanks are easy to fill and clean. An adjustable humidistat automatically turns this advanced humidifier on and off to maintain set humidity levels, and three speed settings allow you to adjust the moisture output. The Honeywell cool mist humidifier includes a wicking filter that removes impurities from water, reducing white dust and providing clean moisture output. To ensure optimal product performance, use only genuine Honeywell Replacement Wicking Filter Model HC-14 (Filter E).
The HCM-6009 Cool mist humidifier features quiet performance technology and dual tanks for optimum performance.
Compare with similar items
Vornado Evap40 4-Gallon Evaporative Humidifier
Honeywell HCM350W Germ Free Cool Mist Humidifier, White
Honeywell Removable Top Fill Console Humidifier
AIRCARE 831000 Space-Saver Evaporative Humidifier, White
LEVOIT Humidifiers, 6L Warm and Cool Mist Ultrasonic Humidifier for Bedroom Babies with Remote and Humidity Monitor, Vaporizer for Large Room, Home, Waterless Auto Shut-off
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Item Dimensions||14.96 x 23.15 x 17.48 in||19.5 x 10.5 x 13.5 in||10.39 x 18.58 x 13.03 in||14.98 x 22.86 x 15.5 in||12.5 x 17.5 x 22.5 in||7.01 x 11.34 x 10.51 in|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
- The unit is fantastically working as far as keeping the humidity up. I have measured the humidity both upstairs and downstairs and both area are kept to comfortable levels.
- As an evaporative humidifier, I cannot ask for more and it performs its tasks - by the way, will never buy again any ultra-sonic humidifiers - the amount of white residue all over your house and the cleanup it implies is simply not worth it / evaporating it is!
- Its dual two tanks system allows this unit to run for a while - the dual tank also allows you to fill one after another and keep the unit working non-stop
- The wheels: sounded funny to have wheels at first but ... moving the unit is made much easier that way. I have it under a table and roll it out when it is time to fill and back hidden (works even under a table yes).
- Sorry but this is unit is NOT quiet and it is unclear what "QuietCare" really means. I also highly dislike the "30% quieter than" advertisement which I find misleading at best. If there is a model comparison, tell us so. One thing for sure, I would never place this in a bedroom as it would be far too much noise to bare. Comparing to the Honeywell Germ Free Cool Mist Humidifier, HCM-350, it is awfully more noisy - I measured an increase of ambient noise of +16 dB (picture attached) at best and peaks at +40 dB / this is NOT quiet and reading other's review, not sure if I got a model from a bad batch or not.
- The two tanks are practical for capacity and continuous operation but filing them is terribly clumsy because there are no easy way to hold them standing in a sink and no handle you can grab (similarly, the tank design of the Honeywell Germ Free Cool Mist Humidifier, HCM-350 is much much better as it sits in the sink)
- You have to check the size of this - it is big ... but not sure if this is a pro or cons as to have debit, you need a larger unit obviously. Just make sure you really (really) realize how large it is.
Other recommendations for customers: skip buying the suggested ProTec PC-1 Humidifier Tank Cleaning Cartridge (Pack of 2) and buy the Holmes Humidifier Bacteriostat, H1709PDQ-U instead. I agree that dropping a cratridge in the tank and forgetting for a months is convenient but the cost difference is soooo large and the Holmes Humidifier Bacteriostat, H1709PDQ-U provides so much more product that I think you should think twice before wasting your money. Second suggestion is to use one of those products - yes, the filer may get moldy as it is constantly wet. This is why you have to use a product to prevent it from happening.
As some have pointed out, this humidifier did rattle and vibrate though right out of the box. I saw some crazy solutions using rubberbands but I thought there had to be an easier way. After playing around, I noticed that it rattles because the housing with this fan does not sit snug to the base unit. A quick and easy solution to this was to take one of my wife's weights (which she hasn't touched in years) and place it on the fan unit (see the picture). After doing that, the vibration went away!
I took wattage readings using a kill-a-watt for those who would be curious on the power consumption this uses.
High Fan: 61 Watts, Medium Fan: 51 Watts, Low Fan: 44 Watts.
The higher fan settings do seem to push out a lot more air for the minimum wattage increase, but I still keep it on the lowest fan setting just because I dislike the amount of breeze it creates (it causes our curtains to go crazy based on the location we have it).
This thing humidifies like a boss. I love the automatic shut off and the setting options. I have only had it for a month, and so far no issues.
The only thing holding me back from giving it 5 stars is design. The tanks (which hold a lot, and it is nice to not have to constantly refill) are very difficult to open. If you have any hand or wrist issues, this product is NOT for you (see my attached photo to see how big the cap is and the shape of the tank). If you choose to fill the tanks to capacity they are heavy too. Since the handle prevents you from setting the tank in the sink or tub to fill, you must hold to awkwardly shaped tank as it fills. There are no real grips or sturdy way to hold it. When the tanks are set in place, the water comes out into a tray/pan at the bottom of the machine. So if you want to move the unit at all, roll it slowly on hard floors or wait until its empty. Pushing it on think carpet can cause it to sway and spill. And don't even think about taking it up or down a flight of stairs unless its empty.