Consider these available items
Honeywell Cool Moisture Console Humidifier
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- MULTI-ROOM COOL MIST HUMIDIFIER: Need a humidifier for large rooms? Want to add moisture to your whole house? This 3 gallon, easy fill humidifier console with a humidistat & auto shut-off can help control humidity in your home. It runs for 24 hrs. on low.
- FILTERED COOL MOISTURE: Evaporative Technology blows moisture off a wicking filter, helping it evaporative into the air quickly. It's not possible to over-humidify with evaporative technology because you can't add more moisture to the air than it can hold.
- HONEYWELL HUMIDIFIERS: Humidity levels in your home between 40-60% can make the air feel warmer & improve your breathing comfort, sleeping, nasal congestion & dry skin. Dry air can cause static electricity, damage wooden furniture & irritate health issues.
- HUMIDIFIERS FOR BABIES, CHILDREN, ADULTS: Humidifiers diffuse moisture into the air, and many find that a humidifier for the home, bedroom or nursery becomes an essential part of a good nights sleep when the air is dry, in allergy season, or when sick.
- HONEYWELL QUALITY: Improve humidity levels in your home & improve your comfort with a Honeywell humidifier.
There is a newer model of this item:
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
More items to explore
Exclusive items from our brands
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
- Evaporative humidification technology
- Designed for extra large or multi-rooms
- Up to 24 hour run time
- 3 gallon capacity (1.5 gallons each tank)
Honeywell Cool Moisture Console Humidifier
Filtered invisible moisture for multi-room dry air relief
- Cool filtered invisible moisture
- Adjustable humidistat automatically turns humidifier on and off to maintain set humidity levels
- 3 speed settings to adjust moisture output and sound level
- 'Humidity Reached' and 'Tank Empty' indicator lights
- Two water tanks with large openings are easy to fill and clean
- Wicking filter removes impurities from water reducing white dush and providing clean moisture output
- Available in white and black
Quiet Performance, High Output Design
The Honeywell QuietCare Multi-Room Humidifier uses unique technology to quietly generate fresher moisture.
How It Works:
1. Water flows from the dual tanks into the water tray.
2. Water is then absorbed into the Protec treated filter.
3. Dry indoor air is quietly drawn through the filter absorbing the moisture while the air washing layer helps capture dirt, dust, and pollen.
4. The unique QuietCare fan disperses fresh, natural moisture into the air.
Keeping Indoor Humidity Levels Between 40-60% Has Many Benefits
Dry Air Relief
Comfortable humidity helps temporarily relieve congestion and cough.
Helps Protect Furniture
Low humidity causes wood to lose moisture and shrink. Extreme changes can cause warping and cracking.
Helps Keep Plants Healthier
Using a humidifier helps return moisture to the air promoting plant growth.
Reduces Static Electricity
Returning moisture to dry air helps reduce static shocks.
The Honeywell Evaporative Cool Moisture Console Humidifier offers soothing, invisible moisture for dry air relief in multiple rooms of your home. This large room humidifier features two 1.5-gallon water tanks, allowing the humidifier to run for up to 24 hours on the low setting. The two removable water tanks are easy to fill and clean. An adjustable humidistat automatically turns this advanced humidifier on and off to maintain set humidity levels, and three speed settings allow you to adjust the moisture output. The Honeywell cool mist humidifier includes a wicking filter that removes impurities from water, reducing white dust and providing clean moisture output. To ensure optimal product performance, use only genuine Honeywell Replacement Wicking Filter Model HC-14 (Filter E).
The HCM-6009 Cool mist humidifier features quiet performance technology and dual tanks for optimum performance.
Compare with similar items
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This thing humidifies like a boss. I love the automatic shut off and the setting options. I have only had it for a month, and so far no issues.
The only thing holding me back from giving it 5 stars is design. The tanks (which hold a lot, and it is nice to not have to constantly refill) are very difficult to open. If you have any hand or wrist issues, this product is NOT for you (see my attached photo to see how big the cap is and the shape of the tank). If you choose to fill the tanks to capacity they are heavy too. Since the handle prevents you from setting the tank in the sink or tub to fill, you must hold to awkwardly shaped tank as it fills. There are no real grips or sturdy way to hold it. When the tanks are set in place, the water comes out into a tray/pan at the bottom of the machine. So if you want to move the unit at all, roll it slowly on hard floors or wait until its empty. Pushing it on think carpet can cause it to sway and spill. And don't even think about taking it up or down a flight of stairs unless its empty.
As some have pointed out, this humidifier did rattle and vibrate though right out of the box. I saw some crazy solutions using rubberbands but I thought there had to be an easier way. After playing around, I noticed that it rattles because the housing with this fan does not sit snug to the base unit. A quick and easy solution to this was to take one of my wife's weights (which she hasn't touched in years) and place it on the fan unit (see the picture). After doing that, the vibration went away!
I took wattage readings using a kill-a-watt for those who would be curious on the power consumption this uses.
High Fan: 61 Watts, Medium Fan: 51 Watts, Low Fan: 44 Watts.
The higher fan settings do seem to push out a lot more air for the minimum wattage increase, but I still keep it on the lowest fan setting just because I dislike the amount of breeze it creates (it causes our curtains to go crazy based on the location we have it).
I cannot recommend this unit for anyone with reduced grip strength, the elderly or anyone with impaired upper body strength. While the unit says "Honeywell"it is apparently manufactured by a company called KAZ. It came with a leaflet that reads STOP and indicates that one should call with questions or concerns. I called and expressed my feelings about the design. The young man on the phone was professional, but seemed confused as to why I was calling. I read him what the flyer said and he replied, "you'd like me to pass this on?" Yes, thats generally what comments mean.
Looking through other lower ratings, many people seem to feel one of the great problem with these units are the paper based wicking filters thta need to be soaked before you power up the units. My advice? DO NOT pre soak the replacement filters. Install them dry, fill the tanks and let the filters wick up water on their own. It takes about two hours. The other bit of advice is, never let the unit run dry unless you are going to clean the base (and you need to clean the base and parts to keep red mold from forming, even with additives) coordinate that cleaning with the changing of the filter. The less you touch the filter, the longer it works.
Look, the thing works, and no humidifier has a perfect design. But this one is clumsy and cumbersome. There is simply no excuse for not being able to better monitor the water tank levels. It does work, but the design and execution are at once puzzling and sloppy.
Top reviews from other countries
It's soooooooooo ugly that it look funny !
But I must admit wayyyyyy more effective and reliable that my two previous Bionair (avoid that at all cost)!
In one afternoon it rise our % from 21 to 38 ! nothing less ! At full speed it's noizy . Now, I just want to "keep" my level at 38 % so it runs at the minimum fan setting and "average" moist setting. So it's very quiet.
But.... soooooo ugly !
............. hey ... did I say this unit is ugly ? There is a photo ! Ugly.
The amount of humidity this unit pumps out is impressive. I placed it on the second story of my house, outside the bedrooms, next to an overlook to the main floor living room and by a cold air return vent. Within a couple of days of running non-stop on high, it was able to bring ~2000 square feet of living space on the main and second floor (excluding finished basement) from 30% humidity to ~50%. It likely would have been faster, but it's been a dry winter and I think the hardwood floors and furniture were thirsty.
I also like the design. I've had smaller humidifiers where the fan is attached below the water/filter and that eventually lead to some problems maintaining and cleaning the humidifier. The base of this humidifier is just plastic and can easily be cleaned without having to worry about the fan/electronic components that are removed as part of the upper casing. The fan just sets down in the middle of the wicking filter from above and works well.
The unit can be noisy when the fan is set on high, but on medium my wife and I didn't have any trouble sleeping with it sitting just outside our bedroom. The white noise may actually help us sleep now that we are used to it.