Save Big On Open-Box & Used Products: Buy "Honeywell HC26A1008 Replacement Humidifier Pad For...” from Amazon Open-Box & Used and save 42% off the $17.07 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all offers from Amazon Open-Box & Used.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ $5.84 shipping
+ $4.94 shipping
Honeywell HC26A1008 Replacement Humidifier Pad For HE260/HE360
|Price:||$14.05 & FREE Shipping on orders over $25. Details|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Used With Honeywell HE260, HE265, HE360, HE365, Aprilaire 350, 360, 560, 568, 600, 700, 760, 768
- Direct replacement for ease of service
- Restore your system's efficiency
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Compare to similar items
This item Honeywell HC26A1008 Replacement Humidifier Pad For HE260/HE360
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Homegoods Shop||Amazon.com|
The Honeywell HC26A1008 water panel is made of layers of an aluminum mesh with a porous pumice-like coating. The coating allows the water panel to absorb water, but without it the water would bead up on the aluminum and the evaporation would not be as effective. The Honeywell HC26A1008 is a replacement for HE260, HE360 Humidifier Pads. Used With Honeywell HE260, HE265, HE360, HE365, Aprilaire 350, 360, 560, 568, 600, 700, 760, 768. Product Specifications Description HE260 Humidifier Pad Application Replacement Pads and Filters Type Humidifier Replacement Pad Includes Standard Humidifier Pad Used With Honeywell HE260, HE265, HE360, HE365, Aprilaire 350, 360, 560, 568, 600, 700, 760, 768 Tradeline Value Tradeline
From the Manufacturer
Humidifier Replacement Pad
Top customer reviews
1. Turn off your Humidifier first to avoid water leaking during installation
2. Lift the hood on your Humidifier, one hand screw on the bottom for access to the black frame holder with the filter.
2. Remove the black frame which is the Humidifier holder and clean the frame and throw away the old filter
3. Install the filter into the frame, it's a plastic frame that snaps back together
4. Place the frame with the new filter back into the Humidifier, careful not to crimp the water line on the top
Turn the Humidor Back on again and your done.