Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Honeywell HCM350W Germ Free Cool Mist Humidifier, ..." and save 31% off the $69.99 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
3-Year Housewares Extended Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- Coverage for product breakdowns and malfunctions after manufacturer's warranty expires
- 24/7 customer support
- Free shipping on all repairs with no deductibles or hidden fees
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- If you purchase this service plan and eligible product for this service plan, you acknowledge that Amazon may send the service plan seller relevant product and price information for the purpose of administering the plan
Honeywell HCM350W Germ Free Cool Mist Humidifier, White
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Quiet operation is ideal for bedroom use
- Soothing, invisible moisture to relieve dry air discomforts
- 3 speed settings to adjust moisture output and sound level
- Runs up to 24 hours per filling on low setting
- Wicking filter removes impurities from water reducing white dust. To ensure stated product performance, use only genuine Honeywell Replacement Wicking Filter model HAC504. It is treated with Protec antimicrobial to inhibit up to 99.99% of mold growth on the filter.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Easy to Carry
Large recessed tank handle.
Easy to Fill
Fill tank at sink.
Easy to Clean
Wide tank opening.
Keeping Indoor Humidity Levels Between 40-60% Has Many Benefits
Helps temporarily relieve congestion and cough
Maintaining an indoor humidity level between 40-60% can reduce the survival of flu viruses on surfaces and in the air.*
*Studies have shown that keeping indoor air at an RH level of 40-60% reduces survival of flu viruses on surfaces and in the air compared to lower RH levels.
Helps Protect Furniture
Low humidity causes wood to lose moisture and shrink. Extreme changes can causes warping and cracking.
Helps You Breathe Better and Sleep More Comfortably
Comfortable humidity helps keep throat and nasal passages hydrated.
Helps Reduce Static Electricity
Returning moisture to dry air helps reduce static shocks.
How the Technology Works
The humidifier's scientifically proven process uses a patented Ultra-Violet light technology to kill up to 99.9% of bacteria, mold, fungus, and virus in the unit's water. This provides the assurance that the moisture the humidifier emits is virtually free of germs.
1. Untreated tap water flows from the water tank into the UV water path where it is exposed to ultra-violet light which kills mold, bacteria, fungus and virus.
2. The sanitized water enters the base where it is absorbed by the wicking filter.
3. Dry indoor air is drawn through the filter absorbing the moisture.
4. Up to 99.9% Germ Free moisture is emitted into the air as a fine visible mist.
Essential oils should not be used in the tank of any humidifier – the oils can damage the humidifier and void the warranty. Only water should be put in the tank of the humidifier.
Honeywell Humidity Monitor
Displays relative humidity and temperature.
Protec Cleaning Ball
Keeps your humidifier cleaner longer. Works in all humidifiers.
Honeywell Replacement Filters
To ensure optimal product performance, use only Genuine Honeywell Replacement Filters - they are specially treated with Protec Antimicrobial that prohibits up to 99.99% of mold growth on the filter.
Honeywell HCM-350 Germ Free Cool Mist Humidifier
Honeywell Germ Free Cool Mist Humidifier
- 99.9% Germ Free Mist - Kills up to 99.9% of bacteria, mold & spores in water with patented germ killing chamber technology
- QuietCare Technology runs up to 25% quieter. Runs 24 hours on one filling.
- Break resistant and dishwasher safe water tank.
- Antimicrobial treated filter - HAC-504AW & automatic moisture balance system
- For medium size rooms
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I deduct a star for Honeywell having a misleading photo in the user guide. It clearly shows a woman wetting the wick filter, bottom only. My spouse did this causing our filter to fail to get wet at the TOP, which MUST be moist always for the humidifier to work. Honeywell knows the photo is incorrect. Hey, it sells the costly filters, at the rate of one a month. the printer makers are out to sell costly ink cartridges with low ink sensors that are set above the halfway point,so owners replace them at the 60 to 50% full level. Likewise, it looks like Honeywell is out to oversell costly filters. This humidifier is simple. Water drops from tank and is channeled past a antimicrobal UV light to the WICK filter, which flows water to the top so the fan can lift it and turn into a fine mist then push it out into the air. TIP. After I explained to my spouse how WICKS work, they last over two months. Each time she fills the tank, she rinses and soaks the filter & flips it to opposite end from where it was in the unit.
1. You have to clean the unit regularly. This would be true of any humidifier -- no getting around it. Scrub out the base, which is where the water sits. It is also worth cleaning the dust off the fan blades and the surrounding housing, maybe every year or so depending on your dust levels. You can CAREFULLY pry up the fan cover with a screwdriver to gain access. Make sure the unit is unplugged, of course.
2. You can get longer wick (filter) life by cleaning the wick. I use diluted bleach and soak for a while; this requires thorough rinsing. White vinegar would also work. Don't wait until the wick is completely crusted over with minerals.
3. Noise cannot be avoided, especially on the highest setting. But I have found this to be a reasonably quiet humidifier, and I've had several.
4. If the water level is not going down at all, try reseating the water jug. The valve in the cap must be seated correctly in order to work. Pull up the jug just an inch or so, and carefully lower it. Also make sure the lid is tightened evenly and is not over- or under-tightened.
5. One reviewer noted that mineral-laden well water can cause problems. True! Many humidifiers recommend using distilled water. This is an added cost, but it will keep your wick very clean. I use tap water and I add the bacteriocide that you find on the store shelf next to the humidifiers.
6. Some users complain of inadequate humidity levels. I find the same thing -- humidity in upper 20s instead of upper 30s -- when we have unusually cold weather, because the furnace is running longer. You might also experience inadequate humidity levels if the unit is in a particularly large room. Not the fault of the humidifier -- just the nature of the situation.
I hope this is useful to some of you. I am quite pleased with this Honeywell humidifier.
Original filter worked just fine for 3 months of every night use. The Honeywell brand replacement filter seems to get mixed reviews. Namely that the thickness of the filter has been reduced from 1 inch to now shipping units, such as mine, using 3/4 inch thickness filters. Reading filter review on this Amazon site, noted many customers like the filters sold by Lowes Home Improvement stores. One claim was that the thicker filter greatly increased the water usage and therefore more water vapor into the air per hour running. Locally found the recommended replacement filters available at my local LOWES. The brand of humidifier filters are the IDYLIS brand. The part number replacement for the Honeywell Cool Mist Humidifier is IDYLIS #0105460. AND this filter has a metal mesh to support the filter, AND the filter thickness is a full 1 inch thick.
Most recent customer reviews
Gets ambient humidity to target 55-60% from ca. 40% on lowest speed setting in a 250 sqft room.Read more