Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Honeywell HCM350W Germ Free Cool Mist Humidifier, ..." and save 17% off the $69.99 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Honeywell HCM350W Germ Free Cool Mist Humidifier, White
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- QuietCare Performance – up to 25% quieter than other evaporative humidifiers
- Soothing, invisible moisture to relieve dry air discomforts
- 3 speed settings to adjust moisture output and sound level
- Runs up to 24 hours per filling on low setting
- Wicking filter removes impurities from water reducing white dust. To ensure stated product performance, use only genuine Honeywell Replacement Wicking Filter model HAC504. It is treated with Protec antimicrobial to inhibit up to 99.99% of mold growth on the filter.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Easy to Carry
Large recessed tank handle.
Easy to Fill
Fill tank at sink.
Easy to Clean
Wide tank opening.
Keeping Indoor Humidity Levels Between 40-60% Has Many Benefits
Helps temporarily relieve congestion and cough
Maintaining an indoor humidity level between 40-60% can reduce the survival of flu viruses on surfaces and in the air*
*Studies have shown that keeping indoor air at an RH level of 40-60% reduces survival of flu viruses on surfaces and in the air compared to lower RH levels.
Helps Protect Furniture
Low humidity causes wood to lose moisture and shrink. Extreme changes can causes warping and cracking.
Helps Keep Plants Healthier
Using a humidifier helps return moisture to the air promoting plant growth.
Helps Reduce Static Electricity
Returning moisture to dry air helps reduce static shocks.
How the Technology Works
The humidifier's scientifically proven process uses a patented Ultra-Violet light technology to kill up to 99.9% of bacteria, mold, fungus, and virus in the unit's water. This provides the assurance that the moisture the humidifier emits is virtually free of germs.
1. Untreated tap water flows from the water tank into the UV water path where it is exposed to ultra-violet light which kills mold, bacteria, fungus and virus.
2. The sanitized water enters the base where it is absorbed by the wicking filter.
3. Dry indoor air is drawn through the filter absorbing the moisture.
4. Up to 99.9% Germ Free moisture is emitted into the air as a fine visible mist.
Essential oils should not be used in the tank of any humidifier – the oils can damage the humidifier and void the warranty. Only water should be put in the tank of the humidifier.
Honeywell Humidity Monitor
Displays relative humidity and temperature.
Protec Cleaning Ball
Keeps your humidifier cleaner longer.
Honeywell Replacement Filters
To ensure optimal product performance, use only Genuine Honeywell Replacement Filters - they are specially treated with Protec Antimicrobial that prohibits up to 99.99% of mold growth on the filter.
Honeywell HCM-350 Germ Free Cool Mist Humidifier
Honeywell Germ Free Cool Mist Humidifier
- 99.9% Germ Free Mist - Kills up to 99.9% of bacteria, mold & spores in water with patented germ killing chamber technology
- QuietCare Technology runs up to 25% quieter. Runs 24 hours on one filling.
- Break resistant and dishwasher safe water tank.
- Antimicrobial treated filter - HAC-504AW & automatic moisture balance system
- For medium size rooms
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Arovast||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Sunvalley Brands|
|Item Dimensions||10.39 x 18.58 x 13.03 in||7.01 x 11.34 x 10.51 in||14.96 x 23.15 x 17.48 in||8.8 x 15.2 x 15.4 in||7.88 x 12 x 14.25 in||8.03 x 8.74 x 12.2 in|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I deduct a star for Honeywell having a misleading photo in the user guide. It clearly shows a woman wetting the wick filter, bottom only. My spouse did this causing our filter to fail to get wet at the TOP, which MUST be moist always for the humidifier to work. Honeywell knows the photo is incorrect. Hey, it sells the costly filters, at the rate of one a month. the printer makers are out to sell costly ink cartridges with low ink sensors that are set above the halfway point,so owners replace them at the 60 to 50% full level. Likewise, it looks like Honeywell is out to oversell costly filters. This humidifier is simple. Water drops from tank and is channeled past a antimicrobal UV light to the WICK filter, which flows water to the top so the fan can lift it and turn into a fine mist then push it out into the air. TIP. After I explained to my spouse how WICKS work, they last over two months. Each time she fills the tank, she rinses and soaks the filter & flips it to opposite end from where it was in the unit.
Original filter worked just fine for 3 months of every night use. The Honeywell brand replacement filter seems to get mixed reviews. Namely that the thickness of the filter has been reduced from 1 inch to now shipping units, such as mine, using 3/4 inch thickness filters. Reading filter review on this Amazon site, noted many customers like the filters sold by Lowes Home Improvement stores. One claim was that the thicker filter greatly increased the water usage and therefore more water vapor into the air per hour running. Locally found the recommended replacement filters available at my local LOWES. The brand of humidifier filters are the IDYLIS brand. The part number replacement for the Honeywell Cool Mist Humidifier is IDYLIS #0105460. AND this filter has a metal mesh to support the filter, AND the filter thickness is a full 1 inch thick.
In the video I explain why this is a great humidifier for those who have hard water / well water. The filter does a great job at keeping those deposits of gunk from entering the air. I will say that some water works better than others. Some make breathing easier, or just plain taste better.
From best to worst
1) Distilled water
2) filtered water
3) tap water
4) well water
Obviously well water is the cheapest option, but distilled is the best option. Take a look at the video to see the filter.
(1) It's quiet! Yay!
(2) It doesn't change the temperature of the room even though it's a cool mist humidifier
(3) I use one of those gadges to see if it's humid enough in the room and this machine definitely works
(4) The filter doesn't need replacing THAT often (maybe every 6-7 months or so)
(5) The tank can sit in the sink to be filled and doesn't topple over
(6) Super easy to set up and use
(1) It's pretty big and bulky
(2) I hope the UV light to kill germs is working because I don't see it anywhere
I would definitely recommend this cool mist humidifier though!